PDA

View Full Version : Which Lara Croft model you like and dislike and why???

Clint_Croft
11th Sep 2008, 10:47
Nothing against the models they all look stunning ;)

andrew90
11th Sep 2008, 12:52
well, i like them all, but i like karima and alison the most:)

TombRaiderBabbii
11th Sep 2008, 16:16
U duplicated a thread :rolleyes:

Clint_Croft
12th Sep 2008, 09:02
oh sorry for that this is my first time i entered in a thread and never noticed it ....
well personally Karima i loved the most she looked almost identical to lara in leged and Alison Caroll at first i wasnt that wow about her but when i saw her in the show and doing her training i was amazed shes doing a great job , the one i didnt like much was jill de jong she was a bit too much of a qoh what im lara yeah wanna say somthin ??? from the interview's i didnt like her much

andrew90
12th Sep 2008, 11:57
oh sorry for that this is my first time i entered in a thread and never noticed it ....
well personally Karima i loved the most she looked almost identical to lara in leged and Alison Caroll at first i wasnt that wow about her but when i saw her in the show and doing her training i was amazed shes doing a great job , the one i didnt like much was jill de jong she was a bit too much of a qoh what im lara yeah wanna say somthin ??? from the interview's i didnt like her much

yeah,karima was perfect for TRL and TRA,and now alison is perfect for TRU,and maybe for the next TR.
what i like about alison is, how similar is to Lara in TRU,but what i like the most is how she moves,her skills,thats really nice for a lara croft model. i dont think there was a lara croft model before that can do those things.

Clint_Croft
12th Sep 2008, 17:46
yeah true but the model of angle of darkness cant dont like her much , apologise about the critics its just all my bf is bored of me talking 24/7 :P of lara croft and my friends just like her cause of her attitude :(

Kami
12th Sep 2008, 17:51
I definitely liek Alison t he most. she is great! swet pretty and actually can do everything lara can! not just smile owards the camera like the other models. yeah they were pretty but now that we have seen the ultimate Lara model , they just pale in teh background

andrew90
12th Sep 2008, 18:28
not just smile owards the camera like the other models. yeah they were pretty but now that we have seen the ultimate Lara model , they just pale in teh background

loool. nice one! but lets not just put karima aside cause she was good too, but anyway alison rox!

Bampire
12th Sep 2008, 22:12
I never liked Karima.:rolleyes:

NightRain'06
12th Sep 2008, 23:42

You could delete this or the other yourself.

Just go to Edit and click Delete and select Delete Message [ the bottom choice ] in the Deletion Option box. It won't be seen because of the Underworld forum skin but you'll see the bullet point dot. Finally click Delete This Message box which will appear on bottom right corner of your post once you've made the selection.

John Akam
13th Sep 2008, 01:34
I like Adebibe the most because she looks like Lara Croft in a lot of ways. The ones that I dislike are Roche and McAndrew because they look ridiculous in Lara's costume.

domina
13th Sep 2008, 16:31
Rhona, Karima, and Alison are my favorites. I think they're the most beautiful of all the models, and I think they each did a great job representing their respective Lara. I think Karima is my number one, mostly 'cause I can't get over how stunning she is, but I love Rhona's attitude and I think Alison is a perfect example of beauty and strength.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/Tomb%20Raider/rhonaFAV.jpg http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/Tomb%20Raider/karimaFAV.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/Tomb%20Raider/alisonFAV.jpg

I think Jill did a good job, too, but I was losing interest around AOD, and I didn't see much of her. And I think that although she was good at looking tough, her face never really looked like Lara's. Her lips always looked to thin to me.

Lucy... I don't have much opinion about her one way or the other. She definitely looked good, especially in that catsuit, but she never really brought something special to the table. I often forget about her when I think of the models.

I don't care for Lara Weller or Nell McAndrew. Nell definitely had the body, but I don't think she's very pretty and kinda like Lucy, I don't think she brought a whole lot to role, other than some controversy with the Playboy shoot.

And Lara Weller, although beautiful at the time (she looked like she suffered some bad plastic surgery in the reunion shoot), just never looked like Lara to me. It always irritated me how she would hold the guns so weakly in so many poses. I think a lot of the models suffer(ed) from that, but it seemed especially bad with her.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/vixen21/Tomb%20Raider/weller.jpg