PDA

View Full Version : Please help...i need help!!!

brandibuck
11th Sep 2008, 10:41
Im going to make a video of Stupid croft and when i put a cutscene in Windows Movie Maker

IT DOESENT WORK....THE CUTSCENE GOES BLACK WHEN I PUT IT IN THE VIDEO TIMELINE...

so i decided to download another software called sony vegas(everyone uses it) then i put the video....

IT ALSO DOESENT WORK!!!!

Please help me...heres what i use

-I downlod cutscenes fron tombraiderchronicles.com

-cutscenes were avi file

-im using windows xp

-im a laptop user

brandibuck
11th Sep 2008, 10:52
Anyone:( :( :( :(

TR_genius
11th Sep 2008, 10:55
Hi Brandibuck

I also use Windows Movie Maker and have made two successful TR vids and put them on youtube. But I don't get my vids from tombraiderchronicles, because when I do they don't download properly, so I get them from the official sites, like say I wanted a video clip from Legend I go to tombraider/legend website. And on Windows Movie Maker, when you download the vid clip onto it, you then need to drag it to the timeline and it should be sorted.;) Hope you understood all that:D Good Luck:thumbsup: and please share the vid with us all in the forum as we all love to see fanmade vids.

Regards, Mark (TR_genius)

Tombfan#1
11th Sep 2008, 10:57
I'm sorry for you not being able to do that but personally I don't know how to use any of those because I'm stupid:( :( :( I'm sure someone will help though

brandibuck
11th Sep 2008, 11:00
how bout other people......they download videos from tomb raider chronicles.com and made succesul videos too

brandibuck
11th Sep 2008, 11:06
Hi Brandibuck

I also use Windows Movie Maker and have made two successful TR vids and put them on youtube. But I don't get my vids from tombraiderchronicles, because when I do they don't download properly, so I get them from the official sites, like say I wanted a video clip from Legend I go to tombraider/legend website. And on Windows Movie Maker, when you download the vid clip onto it, you then need to drag it to the timeline and it should be sorted.;) Hope you understood all that:D Good Luck:thumbsup: and please share the vid with us all in the forum as we all love to see fanmade vids.

I just dont k ow why screens turn black when i put them in the slot:( :o

TR_genius
11th Sep 2008, 11:06
how bout other people......they download videos from tomb raider chronicles.com and made succesul videos too

Yeah, most do, but when I download from there is takes ages and sometimes crashes:mad2: I'm just explaining how I do it, because it is always successful:D

brandibuck
11th Sep 2008, 11:07
Hi Brandibuck

Thank you....sure i will show you after i successfully create it

brandibuck
11th Sep 2008, 11:08
Yeah, most do, but when I download from there is takes ages and sometimes crashes:mad2: I'm just explaining how I do it, because it is always successful:D

:D :o