PDA

View Full Version : The Wheel of Fate

Linikratyo
10th Sep 2008, 12:29
It is mentioned many times during LoK, but have we actually ever seen it?? Is it just a symbolic thing or can it be destroyed?? I thought you could see it at the beginning of Soul Reaver, but it seemed to be the vortex of the abyss............. :eek:

Raziel's daughter
10th Sep 2008, 13:01
I’m not sure but I think it's a symbolic thing and cannot be destroyed. :confused:

Linikratyo
10th Sep 2008, 13:05
Funny thing... You saw in the Avernus Catacombs a mural with the wheel of fate and Kain found such an object the Vampire Citadel which he called: Wheel of Life. Funny if that is the wheel of fate and Kain can just smack it to pieces... :D

The_Hylden
10th Sep 2008, 17:31
The Wheel of Fate, as explained by the EG, is the circle of birth, death, and rebirth. It's a label for his processing of souls and of their reincarnation. It's not something you can "see" or that is tangible, no. The vortex also is only the swirling of the water from the Abyss, as seen in Spectral. It has little to do with the Wheel, besides the fact the EG is there waiting a hungry meal of souls that fall into it:p Vampire souls, in fact.