PDA

View Full Version : RE:something unusual for us????

Sirios
10th Sep 2008, 10:13
We saw Lara,at Tomb Raider Legend, wears a very nice evening dress.She was very beautiful.She was something unusual for us,but we loved it.We had used to know an adventurous woman and we saw something else.So,will we see something like that at new Tomb Raider?

Jurre
10th Sep 2008, 10:47
I loved the dress and the Japan level, but I think Underworld will be a too dark and lugubrious adventure to feature snobby parties.:D

Rexie
10th Sep 2008, 11:33
but we loved it

I didn't.

josh1122
10th Sep 2008, 13:13
I loved the dress and the Japan level, but I think Underworld will be a too dark and lugubrious adventure to feature snobby parties.:D

Yeah same here I liked it as well but I agree with ya. This game won't have time for snobby parties :lol:

Arctic
10th Sep 2008, 13:46
Actually I don't really like it. I mean, it's pretty, but it's just not Lara's style ****

Jurre
10th Sep 2008, 13:54
Actually I don't really like it. I mean, it's pretty, but it's just not Lara's style **** I think its a side of her thats been underdepicted for a long time. After all we know she is from an aristocratic snobby milieu and should feel at home there: I think that might be shown a little more often. Ofterwise she seems so totaly out of place in that Victorian manor house...

Sirios
28th Mar 2009, 23:32
Actually I don't really like it. I mean, it's pretty, but it's just not Lara's style ****

Sorry my friend...but it's madnesss....not her style????but Lara is a woman....a pretty woman...she is adventure Lady....that is the likest thing....an adventure lady....that's something that exciting us(men)hehe...

AdobeArtist
28th Mar 2009, 23:58
I think its a side of her thats been underdepicted for a long time. After all we know she is from an aristocratic snobby milieu and should feel at home there: I think that might be shown a little more often. Ofterwise she seems so totaly out of place in that Victorian manor house...

Just what I was going to point out too. Lara does come from an aristocratic background, and she would be just as much in place in these luxurious settings as she is in the rugged terrain of lost ruins.

Why, why why why why why why why WHY... do her supposedly most "dedicated fans" try to pigeon-hole her so? Is that what you others out there really want? A one dimensional character?

Why not want for someone who's more diversified? Who can be elegant and adventurous? Who can be sexy and powerful? Who can be sophisticated and a tomboy?

But ohhhhhhh, that would make her too rounded and complex... and we certainly can't have that!! No no no, she should be limited and confined to just one personality and image, that would be so much better :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Error96_
30th Mar 2009, 01:39
We saw Lara,at Tomb Raider Legend, wears a very nice evening dress.She was very beautiful.She was something unusual for us,but we loved it.We had used to know an adventurous woman and we saw something else.So,will we see something like that at new Tomb Raider?

I liked the evening dress. It was very different to the other costumes in the game and I think in a good way. Most of the other costumes were quite similar in the games so was nice to get something very different. Hope we see a bit more diversity in Lara's choice of fashion in future.

Dusk Knight
30th Mar 2009, 06:17
I wouldn't mind Lara wearing something like that again if it makes sense.

But it seemed a bit absurd to wear that dress to what would inevitably be a gymnastics extravaganza shoot out.
And Lara had to know that's what would happen in Japan.
It would work fine in a situation where she wasn't expecting it. It's not much of a stretch for her to be carrying a pistol or two in her purse "just in case".

Flintmelody
31st Mar 2009, 11:08

Give us some more fance different outfits. I really liked seeing the black dress in Japan.

AdobeArtist
1st Apr 2009, 23:08
Give us some more fance different outfits. I really liked seeing the black dress in Japan.

Nice to see not everybody hates on that dress :)

**EDIT** is there a glitch here or is it the forum's April Fools joke? Just noticed that everybody's got the title of "abandonware" :scratch:

Max 28
4th Apr 2009, 23:13
I liked seeing Lara out of raiding clothes. A dress would look great in the new graphics.:)