PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Have Any Ideas for a TR fan-fic?

LadyLaraCroft12
8th Sep 2008, 20:48
I've been wanting to write one for a while now, but I can't think of a storyline. Any suggestions?

LadyLaraCroft12
12th Sep 2008, 21:58
I guess nobody has any ideas? come on, somebody's got to be able to think of something...please? even if sounds stupid, i need an idea.

LadyLaraCroft12
18th Sep 2008, 21:14
Um, hello? Can someone please help me think of something? I would like to start this story before i die.....

_Love2Raid_
18th Sep 2008, 21:34
Hey!

Make sure there's nothing about Lara searching for her mother (or father) in it, because we are getting enough of that in the near future (Underworld).

I would like to read a story about one of Lara's adventures before the TR-1 story. In the movie at the start of the game you find out she already knows Larson, so maybe you could write a story and Larson could appear in it. That would be fun! :D

Oh well, it's just an idea.......

LadyLaraCroft12
18th Sep 2008, 21:38
Thank you oh so much! That is actually a pretty good idea. Why can't i ever think of stuff like that? :mad2:

_Love2Raid_
18th Sep 2008, 21:44
You are so welcome! I would like to read it when it's finished, good luck on that ;)

Lo
18th Sep 2008, 22:58
I have an idea for you (as a back-up!)

Why not write a story that revolves around her diaries? Like how she nearly died in the TR2 plane crash when she reached the Tibettan Foothills. Maybe how she liked eating chocolate bars of sewage floors in AoD? :lol:

Write small segments of her diaries, maybe? Hey, maybe we could all add some entries (randomly and from different games/levels). Sounds like fun! ;)

Raindrops Melody
19th Sep 2008, 00:19
Maby her finding out she has a lot of fans. or maby a trip 2 the middle of the earth.:scratch: hmmmm:scratch: I don't know:scratch: or she could be turned into a mummy for a week!!!:eek: :lol:

I was going 2 write about Natla coming back... then I saw the trailer.:o
now I am writing about the.... well I'll just let you read it when I am through.;)

LadyLaraCroft12
19th Sep 2008, 20:36
I have an idea for you (as a back-up!)

Why not write a story that revolves around her diaries? Like how she nearly died in the TR2 plane crash when she reached the Tibettan Foothills. Maybe how she liked eating chocolate bars of sewage floors in AoD? :lol:

Write small segments of her diaries, maybe? Hey, maybe we could all add some entries (randomly and from different games/levels). Sounds like fun! ;)

That does sound like fun, lol, I think I'll start that Thread after this, thanks!