PDA

View Full Version : My UBER AMAZING DREAM!!!!!! PLZ COMMENT!!!

Cheese is nice.
8th Sep 2008, 03:56
I had the most amazing dream last night. I was playing a Tomb Raider that had just come out. In it was some strange Irish castle for the tutorial. I won't tell you evrything in it, but it was cool. She had gotten these special gloves that enabled her to climb on walls. Since I have to go now, I'll wrap up the most amazing part. In the Croft Manor, it was under attack by a weather creature. Lightning was everywhere and it broke her windows. she had to find a way to get to the top of the house to destroy it, and all the while, her ponytail slipped out, and her hair was flying everywhere! It looked sort or like Christie's in-game hair in Tekken, only more strands of hair and animated ten thousand times better! Her grapple took her places and it was amazing!!! :D

ihatemilkduds
8th Sep 2008, 06:28
Hey Cheese. This should probably be in discussion rather than Underworld.

You know, I've never had a Tomb Raider dream. It's weird. I've been playing for 12 years and not a TR dream to be had.

Not even a daydream.

I'd like to see Lara get some exploration time in another castle. I always thought the Urquhart castle ruins from Lost Artifact were really cool. Not to mention getting a glimpse of Nessie every now and then. :)

josh1122
8th Sep 2008, 14:19
you have some crazy dreams cheese lol :thumbsup:

Singstar90210
8th Sep 2008, 15:36
OMG Cheese! If Eidos were reading this right now, they would worship you. I had a similar dream, except Lara's hair was already out and she had a new weapon. Some sort of automatic electric crossbow. There was another one where the lower levels of Lara's estate were on fire and she went through these really interesting secret passages (one which involved a panel on the wall). :)

hyrule12
9th Sep 2008, 21:02
you get a happy dream, mine she killed herself(does anyone remember my post?)

toughraid3r37
9th Sep 2008, 22:08
nice i had a dream i was underworld lara :eek: . it was awsome. one part in it i was slideing down a big copper pipe when a large squids tenticles tried to grab me. i stuck both my feet on both sides of the pipe to position and stop myself, pulled out my guns and shot at it. I loved that dream :D .

Cheese is nice.
9th Sep 2008, 23:17
YAY!!!! I'm so glad you guys thought my dream was cool. If you want me to clear up anything, just ask. I remember most of it.:D

crazyraider-147
9th Sep 2008, 23:22
intresting

Cheese is nice.
9th Sep 2008, 23:24
I take it that means you liked it? (wink, wink);)