PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider remakes??

Eljacko
7th Sep 2008, 19:32
hey is it just me or do you think CD should do remakes of all the tomb raiders?

they did TR 1

why not do TR2, TR3 ect???

cos i think they could make they awesome i mean TR2 on the xbox 360 or PS3 you have got to admit that would be awesome

but if they do, do it i think they should keep the old school music cos you got to admit TR1 TR2 ect theme tune music tis good

anyways thats what i think please comment on what you think

Arctic
7th Sep 2008, 20:41
It would be nice, but somehow I think it's best, that those old games will be remembered as they were originaly.
And I would prefer that the people at CD made new games with new storylines instead of remaking the old ones ;)

qwerty
7th Sep 2008, 20:55
TOTALLY agree with arctic.really its nice to see new and fresh concepts and let the oldies rest in our minds with our good (or not) memories

larac_tr
7th Sep 2008, 21:14
maybe after they completely run out of ideas for new games and they're about to end the series, then i would want them to remake them so i could keep playing tomb raider :D

Jezyk
7th Sep 2008, 21:15
Guys, this is like 10th topic like this.

toughraid3r37
8th Sep 2008, 01:02
Your right Arctic about keeping them the way they are. But i really enjoyed tomb raider 3.. and it would be cool for them to remake it.. i dont have it anymore :(

caiounder
8th Sep 2008, 01:23
It would be nice, but somehow I think it's best, that those old games will be remembered as they were originaly.
And I would prefer that the people at CD made new games with new storylines instead of remaking the old ones ;)

i agree with arctic :D

Treeble
8th Sep 2008, 02:30
Guys, this is like 10th topic like this.

More like the 200th. There has been pretty much a new topic each and every day about remakes since Anniversary has been released. :rolleyes:

What's wrong with brand new and fresh adventures?

Darth Vader
10th Sep 2008, 22:27
I agree that they should carry on making new storylines for the games but i would love to play Tomb Raider 2 on a modern console, so i think that TR2 should eventually be remade but not right away:)