PDA

View Full Version : More keys need to be released

Pandaguy931
12th Jan 2014, 06:59
This game is fun and has great potential but like others have been saying, how can one give feed back if we cant play? there's not enough people to even get a game going and when there are there are normally only enough for 2 games. The intermission cycle is to long though i understand why its that long but people leave the game just because they don't wanna wait for that timer. Though all in all more keys need to be sent out.

TheIrtar
12th Jan 2014, 08:21
More keys!

I have no ulterior motive, like receiving a key. Nope. >_>

werewolveworrier
12th Jan 2014, 08:29
ive sighned up and I dont know where to go to get the key Which email do I go to I cant go to mines cause it wont be there, I dont know what to do and I really want to play this game

Kyrate
13th Jan 2014, 00:41
I agree with the first post, we need more people. It might be because its past midnight GMT on Sunday here but there doesn't appear to be anyone else online.
One suggestion I do have would be to show somewhere how many people are online, and possibly when choosing game type, show how many people are playing that type.

Azazel_reborn
13th Jan 2014, 00:53
Well I do not have a key but if I know that if I did I could guarantee at least 5-7 hours of gameplay daily! lol Seriously though I would play everyday. Luckily the military gives me that kind of free time! ;)

vkatz_
13th Jan 2014, 01:04
I also dont have a key - but want to try this game asap. But, looking for my country(Belarus) seem like i will waiting for closed beta as best options.

Monkeythumbz
13th Jan 2014, 14:18
Numbers to the Closed Alpha are limited so as to not overload our network infrastructure. We'll be enabling lots more people with access to the game when we enter Closed Beta.

Yamrel
20th Jan 2014, 03:45
Numbers to the Closed Alpha are limited so as to not overload our network infrastructure. We'll be enabling lots more people with access to the game when we enter Closed Beta.

Are we able to find out when the next round of invites will be going out approximately?

Krakboy
28th Jan 2014, 09:43
I also would like to know when did the new keys be sended. I've been register for 4 mounths now and I haven't get my keycode yet

Monkeythumbz
28th Jan 2014, 16:11
Are we able to find out when the next round of invites will be going out approximately?

We send out keys in small batches intermittently. I'm afraid I can't share more details than that.

RAHAB-MAAS
29th Jan 2014, 16:46
I hope in the next time you give me access to the alpha key

RAHAB-MAAS
29th Jan 2014, 16:47
precisely for all players fans LOK

Ambusher
29th Jan 2014, 17:12
Interesting, do you send keys absolutely randomly, or with some dependence on specified info in registration form? (except necessary country?). Waiting for 4 months already (

Monkeythumbz
29th Jan 2014, 17:18
Interesting, do you send keys absolutely randomly, or with some dependence on specified info in registration form? (except necessary country?). Waiting for 4 months already (
It's a bit of both, with geographical location being important too.

ZeroFernir
2nd Feb 2014, 01:37
It's a bit of both, with geographical location being important too.

So please get a server in Brazil! *-* =P

Brocha
3rd Feb 2014, 09:54
yes i really need this key, my ex-girlfriend love Nosgoth, and i need this key for her :))), specially my friend got a key :( so i lost this fight but war isnt over yet! ! :)

Jurbanator12
5th Feb 2014, 14:36
OH PLEASE JUST LET ME PLAY I WANNA WANNA WANNA WANNA SOOOO BAD LIKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY IVE WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR SO LONG IM JUST A POOR KID DUDE I THINK VAMPIRES ARE COOL