PDA

View Full Version : Something Helpful And Fun When Playing

toughraid3r37
6th Sep 2008, 22:53
Hey Tomb Raider fans just wanted to share something with you. I play tomb raider anniversary and Legend on my xbox 360 and if you want to load your weapons in Anniversary without waiting for the ammo to run out just press Y while holding your guns. I find it easier sometimes. For legend (for fun) you press down on the D pad. I know it loads autimatically for Legend but whatever lol. If you already knew this good. If you want to share some other info for fighting enemies please go ahead and post. ;)

Arctic
6th Sep 2008, 23:23
Yeah, I think most people know that ;) And it's also the wrong place for this thread. This is the Underworld section.

NightRain'06
12th Sep 2008, 02:21
Hey Tomb Raider fans just wanted to share something with you. I play tomb raider anniversary and Legend on my xbox 360 and if you want to load your weapons in Anniversary without waiting for the ammo to run out just press Y while holding your guns. I find it easier sometimes. For legend (for fun) you press down on the D pad. I know it loads autimatically for Legend but whatever lol. If you already knew this good. If you want to share some other info for fighting enemies please go ahead and post. ;)

Reloading while drawing weapons was in numerous other games so it's nothing new.