PDA

View Full Version : ever noticed...

joeyjunior
4th Sep 2008, 16:09
Hey everybody,
has anyone ever noticed that lara aint wearing that headset in TRU like in TRL... any one who gots a reason why?

little miss Ju
4th Sep 2008, 16:16
We already know why, its cause she's not talking to Zip and Allister in the levels anymore, keep up eh.

Rai
4th Sep 2008, 16:18
She doesn't need the headset? Thank gawd for that.

She has her camera that she'll use to talk into. Although in one of the trailers, Zip is heard talking to Lara, so don't know how that works? :confused:

LaraCroftRox
4th Sep 2008, 16:19
Acoording to that Thailand thingy we saw, It seems Lara is talking into the PDA? Or some sort of device.

Spong
4th Sep 2008, 16:24
...that Thailand thingy...

Is that a technical term?

*Smirks*

joeyjunior
4th Sep 2008, 16:25
We already know why, its cause she's not talking to Zip and Allister in the levels anymore, keep up eh.

joeyjunior
4th Sep 2008, 16:28
ok, but i just finds it wierd that she aint talking to them anymore, i liked that we heard on them and at the same time we got history lessons. lol

josh1122
4th Sep 2008, 16:53
I thank god we don't have to hear them this time as much as Legend, man were they annoying :lol:

Rexie
4th Sep 2008, 17:26
Because I shot Z&A, and Kurtis helped me, cutting their (Z&A) heads off with his Chirugai, meanwhile, the real Lara, smashed the headsets and blew up teh mansion

TombRaiderBabbii
4th Sep 2008, 17:43
Because I shot Z&A, and Kurtis helped me, cutting their (Z&A) heads off with his Chirugai, meanwhile, the real Lara, smashed the headsets and blew up teh mansion

You have my respect now :thumbsup:

LaraCroftRox
4th Sep 2008, 17:44
Is that a technical term?

*Smirks*

In my little world it is. :D

ihatemilkduds
4th Sep 2008, 17:47
Yes, in a couple of the trailers, we've been privy to a cutscene in which it looks like Lara is talking into her PDA or some sort of electronic device that is handheld. Strange, because a no-hands headset would be easier and more efficient, I would think.

But, she does look pretty cool walking around talking into some sort of walkie-talkie.

Rexie
4th Sep 2008, 17:48
Yes, in a couple of the trailers, we've been privy to a cutscene in which it looks like Lara is talking into her PDA or some sort of electronic device that is handheld. Strange, because a no-hands headset would be easier and more efficient, I would think.

But, she does look pretty cool walking around talking into some sort of walkie-talkie.

Its a camera =/

caio.mob
4th Sep 2008, 18:30
they were pretty irritant
thank God!!
:rasp:

Arctic
4th Sep 2008, 20:32
Uumm.. I think everybody has noticed it. She will be recording some stuff with a camera instead of talking to Zip and Alister..

TR_genius
4th Sep 2008, 20:49
When I first saw the trailer I heared Zip talking to Lara but also realised she didn't have an headset so I was confused:confused: :lol: But the latest trailer I did see she was talking into some camera device thing like everyone has said, so I think that has cleared things up guys with the headset business;)

my avalon
4th Sep 2008, 20:53
actually I liked her talking to Zip and Allistar in TRL. I'll miss that if it doesn't happen in TRU. :eek:

Spong
5th Sep 2008, 05:02
It smacked of a complete un-realism having Lara talk to Zip & Alister in Legend as she jumped about on ledges and such. I didn't want Z&A gone completely, but I'll glad if they keep all the chatter to cutscenes.

ihatemilkduds
5th Sep 2008, 05:05
It smacked of a complete un-realism having Lara talk to Zip & Alister in Legend as she jumped about on ledges and such. I didn't want Z&A gone completely, but I'll glad if they keep all the chatter to cutscenes.

Agreed. It was mostly ridiculous because she didn't move her mouth AND I would think one would need to conserve as much energy for all those death-defying leaps and bounds she's got to make. No use wasting it on talking for absolutely NO reason at all, right?

She said it all herself: "All those satellites and computers, just to perfect the science of talking to oneself."