PDA

View Full Version : Opinions about the Tomb Raider Novels

KellyMissMurder
3rd Sep 2008, 13:42
Has anyone else read these: TR and The Lost Cult, TR and The Amulet of Power, and TR and The Man of Bronze (all under different authors)? I have yet to read The Man of Bronze but I was somewhat impressed with the other two. They were better than I thought. I didn't know they existed until one day I was on patrol in a library and a guy I was patrolling with new I was a TR fan and threw one at me.

I'm new to this forum but not new to TR. I did a search of the forum and didn't see that anyone has recently brought these up. I'm really curious about what other TR fans who may have read them think about them.

PhilippKausch
3rd Sep 2008, 15:50
I didn't even know that there are TR novels 'till now, thanks :) Just gonna have a look at my online book trader :)

Treeble
3rd Sep 2008, 15:53
I have read them a couple of years back and I too was pleasantly surprised. I thought The Lost Cult was better than Amulet of Power, and thought The Man Of Bronze was better than The Lost Cult. I particularly liked the inclusion of all the little tie-ins throughout the books.

Raindrops Melody
3rd Sep 2008, 16:23
I red The Amulet of Power.
it was good but the end sucks

Rexie
3rd Sep 2008, 17:56
I want them. Might search for it on eBay. Meh.

KellyMissMurder
4th Sep 2008, 06:59
I didn't like the end of Amulet of the power that much either but I love how it picks up right where The Last Revelation ends. I bought them all from Amazon. They were pretty cheap if I remember.