PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Main theme music

Eljacko
2nd Sep 2008, 18:35
been going through good old you tube on the TR theme music and i think there all pretty good part frm AOD it didnt do anything for me.

anyways i was wonder what is your fav theme music for thr TR's?

here a link to youtube TR one to help u decide keep on click and you will find all of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIWLT0QVPzw&feature=related

TwinPistols
2nd Sep 2008, 18:38
My fave theme is Legend and I like a TR1 and TRA themes a lot too.

josh1122
2nd Sep 2008, 18:42
TR 1 is still my fav :D

lilhanhan
2nd Sep 2008, 18:46
TR 1 is still my fav :D

Same here. :D

When I play TR1, everyone in the house ends up singing the theme! :lol:

Rexie
2nd Sep 2008, 18:47
TRAOD here.

TRA sounded cheap IMHO.

IvanaKC
2nd Sep 2008, 18:50
TRL and TRU - my fav

lilhanhan
2nd Sep 2008, 18:51
TRAOD here.

TRA sounded cheap IMHO.

Ah, I forgot about AoD! *facepalm*

I quite liked the anniversary theme but it wasn't as good as TR1's in my opinion...

LaraCroftRox
2nd Sep 2008, 18:56
My favourite is the TRL and TRAOD themes. Though I love the TRAOD Metal Remix :D :D

Tomb_Raiderx
2nd Sep 2008, 18:59
I LOVE Tomb Raider Legend's Theme and I just love all the music in that game and I like Tomb Raider Chronicles theme and I LOVE the Underworld's theme and the music we've heard so far.

TRL and TRU's music is just so pretty and mystical and I love the chanting in the music!:D

josh1122
2nd Sep 2008, 19:05
My favourite is the TRL and TRAOD themes. Though I love the TRAOD Metal Remix :D :D

TRAOD metal remix is awesome,agreed 100% :thumbsup:

Dr.Willard
2nd Sep 2008, 19:33
It's certainly between Angel of Darkness and the Underworld theme. Both have really unique qualities about them which really entice me.

I absolutely love how the London Sympathy Orchestra brought the Angel of Darkness theme alive. It sounded brilliant to listen to. However, the Underworld theme has so many techniques implemented into it that it has a very diverse sound to it. However, at the same time it doesn't stray away from the dominant tune.

annebelle86
2nd Sep 2008, 19:46
hard to decide i like them all, 2 the least... but 1/A,3,6 i guess