PDA

View Full Version : getting to know each other

Pages : [1] 2

fibra
2nd Sep 2008, 10:19
Hi everyone

I wanna get to know people from all over the world, that's why I opened this thread.I don't write too much in these forums because i find it a bit hard to chat in forums, I usually say only some things regarding the games here, and I also don't have too much tim eto stay online.So I want to add everyone on my msn address.It's theboss-1964[at]hotmail.com anyone who wants to add me... just add me;) .We could also talk about other things in this thread, like what we like and such things to get to know us better(although i'd expect that in msn).Well just to break the ice, here is a song I enjoy(something little of my taste) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAUas08lGuE

Have fun;)

Spong
2nd Sep 2008, 10:22
Not a good idea to post your Hotmail address in a thread fibra. There's all kinds of things that search forums for such information in order to spam (and worse).

If you want to post it, replace the "@" with "[at]". Or just put the address in your profile if you've not done it already ;)

Tomb-Dude
2nd Sep 2008, 10:24
Yeah, i agree with Spong (once again) sounds like a good thread idea but keeping it to the forum is just better and if you get to know someone better, move to PM's and then once that's gone a bit further. Then Email address's ;)

There are wierd people out there :lol:

fibra
2nd Sep 2008, 10:33
@Spong - thx for the advice did not know that, don't hang too much in the net.
@Tomb-Dude - That just doesn't work for me with the forums, I can handle also weird people;)
I have fun, yet i am serious, I enjoy the moment, a real boy:cool: that's why I am not afraid to do things, like post my address and such.Thanks for the advices

Spong
2nd Sep 2008, 10:54
No probs fibra. What I said was merely what I saw CatSuit post many moons ago when a thread appeared in ECC for people to list their Hotmail addresses.

Rexie
2nd Sep 2008, 12:12
shall we introduce ourselves?

A female-lithuanian-slash-swedish-slash-finnish-idiot-geek with no future ahead of herself, works at a computer repairing store...thing, like to destroy computers and play pranks on people.

Thats basically all.

fibra
3rd Sep 2008, 07:35
shall we introduce ourselves?

A female-lithuanian-slash-swedish-slash-finnish-idiot-geek with no future ahead of herself, works at a computer repairing store...thing, like to destroy computers and play pranks on people.

Thats basically all.

wow.....that's a start:D idiot-geek is a bit exaggerated though;)

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 07:52
Hello..... emmm.... and Hello and .................... Bye.........

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 08:09
Well shall I start? OK, I'm IVANA from KOPRIVNICA (as you can see ---->KC). I'm blond (but I'm not stupid as it seems), female, I suppose I don't have to say that I'm on this forum because of tomb raider.

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 08:14
hey! *waves* im Blonde croft you can call me anything you want!;)
well i'm blonde with blue eyes i love doing 'girly stuff'(TD) hehe
i love muic and boys!:D

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 08:16
hey! *waves* im Blonde croft you can call me anything you want!;)
well i'm blonde with blue eyes i love doing 'girly stuff'(TD) hehe
i love muic and boys!:D

Hey, I have blue eyes too. And "girly stuff"........ I don't get it.......

I'm 13 (14 in November).

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 08:23
Okayy..... So I'll give it a try now.....

I'm Harman.... or harry..... Or you can simply call me H.... thats what my friends call me..... I have black hair and unique eyes that keep changing colors...... lol...... As fa as I know myself I'm always cool..... not easily tempered..... Muscular..... strong (in my blood)..... can't live without Music..... love ridin' my bikes and racing with my bro...... always in funny mood....... great friend to have ( as people say).......

So anything that anyone wanna ask ..... I'll be glad to answer..... or anyone wanna PM me is most welcomed.......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 08:27
ok me in more depth! lol
i'm 14! 15 in march!
i have a femine musclar body!
i love sport (see the "What sport do you do/play?");)
i have always been popular!:D but now i have a small group of friends!
oh im Female! thats important!:lol:
well i think thats it!

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 08:38
ok me in more depth! lol
i'm 14! 15 in march!
i have a femine musclar body!
i love sport (see the "What sport do you do/play?");)
i have always been popular!:D but now i have a small group of friends!
oh im Female! thats important!:lol:
well i think thats it!

you forgot you love Larson :D

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 08:43
Josh he's a game charater! i love real men!;)

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 08:50
@ blonde: see I am a little bit younger

I love to ride my new bike, I should not do any sport except riding bike and swimming (long story).

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 08:58
i'm not meant to do sport but oh well!:D
ok Ivana you can be my sister instead!:D

Bampire
3rd Sep 2008, 08:59
Okay.. I give up.. I'm bored and I want something to ramble on about.. Besides myself, but whatever. Here goes.

I just recently turned 19, on the 26th of August. I don't start my College classes until the 22nd of this month, which I am none too thrilled about--due to Mathematics.

My Eidos name is a male Visi-goth name, and one of my O.C.'s name. Though I am a female, and I also usually go by the name of "Bampy/Bampire" which is my online name (besides these forums).

Sometimes I can get heated; like snap at people unintentionally, but most the time I'm pretty chill. My humor can be rude, but I try to be very nice in these forums. I have respect for everyone's opinions, just as long as they respect mine, and don't shove anything in my face--such a religion.

I think that's about what I have to say, for now.

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 08:59
ok Ivana you can be my sister instead!:D

It's fine for me :D sister

fibra
3rd Sep 2008, 09:32
Okayy..... So I'll give it a try now.....

I'm Harman.... or harry..... Or you can simply call me H.... thats what my friends call me..... I have black hair and unique eyes that keep changing colors...... lol...... As fa as I know myself I'm always cool..... not easily tempered..... Muscular..... strong (in my blood)..... can't live without Music..... love ridin' my bikes and racing with my bro...... always in funny mood....... great friend to have ( as people say).......

So anything that anyone wanna ask ..... I'll be glad to answer..... or anyone wanna PM me is most welcomed.......

cool brother, glad to know you.A friend of mine has these eyes that change too.His eyes are sometimes brown, sometimes green, i cannot say.

Okay.. I give up.. I'm bored and I want something to ramble on about.. Besides myself, but whatever. Here goes.

I just recently turned 19, on the 26th of August. I don't start my College classes until the 22nd of this month, which I am none too thrilled about--due to Mathematics.

My Eidos name is a male Visi-goth name, and one of my O.C.'s name. Though I am a female, and I also usually go by the name of "Bampy/Bampire" which is my online name (besides these forums).

Sometimes I can get heated; like snap at people unintentionally, but most the time I'm pretty chill. My humor can be rude, but I try to be very nice in these forums. I have respect for everyone's opinions, just as long as they respect mine, and don't shove anything in my face--such a religion.

I think that's about what I have to say, for now.

i like your character;) am 19 myself.Happy birthday!!!

you know i thought we can talk about anything here not simply ourself, that's why i posted that music video, to talk about anything we want, we like.We should feel free talking about anything i think.Anyone can add me if you want, I already wrote the address.As for me, the most important thing for me is being a boy, having pride having honor, to know what is loyalty.I am funny and serious too.I have helped many people and anyone that knows me, know that they can tell me anything, they say about me that i take the secrets of the others with me in my grave.By this i might sound like an old man but my character is actually like a really young boy, everyone feels comfortable with me.And i am loyal, but i have done also bad things like i can remember steeling something from an innocent people something for a purpose, and i did not regret that.I think the same case you would be Lara in AoD stealing the book from carvier that werner left, so don't think of me as a bad guy ;), although i do sometimes bad things

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 09:38
cool fibra!

TwinPistols
3rd Sep 2008, 10:06
Hi everyone. I'm a 15 years-old girl and I live in Portugal. What can I say about me?
I always try to be nice and polite in the forums. I love to draw, go to the theatre, play sims and TR, and I love this forum, there's lots of nice people here!
I'm a good friend, very shy but at the same time very crazy.:D :nut:

BTW fibra, IMO that 's song has a lovely tune but the lyrics aren't so good (Just to break the ice!)

LaraCroftRox
3rd Sep 2008, 10:16
Me? I'm awesome. :D I'm a girl from Portsmouth, England. I like Taekwondo (yellow belt) and swimming. I'm crazy. That explains why I'm Aquarius. February 9th is when I entered this messed-up world. I am a TR obsessive. My favourite music is t.A.T.u, ''Clubbed To Death'' by Rob D, and Panic! at the disco. I HATE PINK AND ALL THINGS GIRLY. :D

xXShaNicE_MooReXx

TwinPistols
3rd Sep 2008, 10:18
[B]xXShaNicE_MooReXx

Really?:lol: ;)

LaraCroftRox
3rd Sep 2008, 10:19
Really?:lol: ;)

YES. :p

fibra
3rd Sep 2008, 10:34
Hi everyone. I'm a 15 years-old girl and I live in Portugal. What can I say about me?
I always try to be nice and polite in the forums. I love to draw, go to the theatre, play sims and TR, and I love this forum, there's lots of nice people here!
I'm a good friend, very shy but at the same time very crazy.:D :nut:

BTW fibra, IMO that 's song has a lovely tune but the lyrics aren't so good (Just to break the ice!)

I know what you mean, crazy and shy, am the same sometimes.The lyrics weren't good?:eek: :confused: :( .......:nut: :lol: lol

Me? I'm awesome. :D I'm a girl from Portsmouth, England. I like Taekwondo (yellow belt) and swimming. I'm crazy. That explains why I'm Aquarius. February 9th is when I entered this messed-up world. I am a TR obsessive. My favourite music is t.A.T.u, ''Clubbed To Death'' by Rob D, and Panic! at the disco. I HATE PINK AND ALL THINGS GIRLY. :D

xXShaNicE_MooReXx

WOW taekwondo, cool.i like the fact you don't like pink:scratch: .......pinky:eek:.... things :lol: I notice there are many people in taekwondo.Guess it has become a modern sport huh?Have to be careful now or i'll get a butterfly kick from LCR:p

LaraCroftRox
3rd Sep 2008, 10:37
Back kick would be a lot more fun............ :D

fibra
3rd Sep 2008, 10:40
Back kick would be a lot more fun............ :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TR_genius
3rd Sep 2008, 10:47
Hey, my real name is Mark - I am 16 but turn 17 this month. I live in the UK I love hanging out with my mates, always in a good mood, everyone says im funny lol. I love ought to do with Tomb Raider, some other games, animals, some sports and about the world. I start college this monday doing animal care - really excited. It's nice to meet you Fibre - I also have an msn addey in my profile - add me if you want;) Nice to chat to the rest of you too:D

Regards, Mark:)

fibra
3rd Sep 2008, 10:54
Hey, my real name is Mark - I am 16 but turn 17 this month. I live in the UK I love hanging out with my mates, always in a good mood, everyone says im funny lol. I love ought to do with Tomb Raider, some other games, animals, some sports and about the world. I start college this monday doing animal care - really excited. It's nice to meet you Fibre - I also have an msn addey in my profile - add me if you want;) Nice to chat to the rest of you too:D

Regards, Mark:)

hey mark, thx.Already added you;)

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 10:58
ehhh

names Josh, 23 years old from the U.S.

Pretty easy going personality most of the time. Get along with most people and im layed back and like to act weird every now and then.

I enjoy alot of things wether it be gaming,music,movies and such. Been playing Tomb Raider since 96 and have been gaming in general since the late 80's. I own almost every system from ATARI to current generation systems(wii,360/ps3)

AIM address is on profile page if anyone cares to talk and such.

My online time consists of either posting on these forums,chatting with friends or making game related videos for my youtube account, which is up to 41 videos. Yeah I'm a BEAST.

Theres alot other stuff, but dont feel like typing anymore and making a whole novel out of it :thumbsup:

lilhanhan
3rd Sep 2008, 11:31
Hey, name's Hannah (Lil Han Han is actually one of my many nicknames I have, but it's my favourite. :D )

I'm 17, like video games, anime, manga, drawing, sport, being a bit crazy and generally being lazy.

Started playing Tomb Raider when I was 5 years old (well, I screamed when the wolves appeared while my dad played it... :o )

I'm Blond, have blue eyes...and well that's about it really!

I could write more, but I'll end up waffling on about nothing! :p

Lo
3rd Sep 2008, 11:56
I'm Lo, just as it says on the title ;)

I'm probably too decrepit to be in this thread having just turned 40 but here goes!!

I spend a great deal of time online helping others with their websites - either by drumming up threads to keep sites active (by request!), or assisting with administration.

I visit a variety of different forums. Some military interest, some gaming and others just social networks.

I was a complete gaming novice when I first discovered TR but now I am fairly adept at the original games but a little inept at the next-gens. But Tomb Raider is very close to my heart and I just can't find similar games that hold as much appeal.

I'm fairly well travelled and part of TR's appeal is that I get to revisit past haunts, albeit within the confines of a game! I'm continuously impressed with the standard of the artwork on the older games. When I run around Thames Wharf in TR3 I feel like I'm back in "Old Smokey" where I lived for 5 years. Tibet reminds me of Singapore where I lived as a child - so colourful!

Well that's enough about little old me! Nice thread by the way :)

LaraDownUnder
3rd Sep 2008, 12:05
Names Priscilla && im happily 17! came into the world 3 months too early on the 17.06.

This has caused me to be called Premmy-P by friends, along with too many additional nicknames to list :)

I'm extremely random, love to read books, (Big fan of Stephanie Plum novels and Twilight) hang out with friends, go on picnics in random places, stare at clouds, making cupcakes, going to the beach and sleeping.

I love my PS2/PS3 & dancing (well, i try)

I have 6 weeks of year 12 left && i'm pumped for schoolies!!

I'm going to own a gun one day and am going on an adventure to America next year :)

Pretty much just lovin life atm!

Go to www.myspace.com/mishoespage for more info coz i can't be bothered writing more :p

fibra
3rd Sep 2008, 13:18
ehhh

names Josh, 23 years old from the U.S.

Pretty easy going personality most of the time. Get along with most people and im layed back and like to act weird every now and then.

I enjoy alot of things wether it be gaming,music,movies and such. Been playing Tomb Raider since 96 and have been gaming in general since the late 80's. I own almost every system from ATARI to current generation systems(wii,360/ps3)

AIM address is on profile page if anyone cares to talk and such.

My online time consists of either posting on these forums,chatting with friends or making game related videos for my youtube account, which is up to 41 videos. Yeah I'm a BEAST.

Theres alot other stuff, but dont feel like typing anymore and making a whole novel out of it :thumbsup:

hmm, can msn chat with AIM?don't know AIM and don't own it.I forgot to say i am from albania sorry guys.Here in albania we use the word beast a lot and long time ago already, we can call here our friends like that :D it is used here, although it might sound weird because in english you cannot call your friend beast, but here we can.And my real name is Johanes I did not mention this one too :$

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 13:29
hmm, can msn chat with AIM?don't know AIM and don't own it.I forgot to say i am from albania sorry guys.Here in albania we use the word beast a lot and long time ago already, we can call here our friends like that :D it is used here, although it might sound weird because in english you cannot call your friend beast, but here we can.And my real name is Johanes I did not mention this one too :$

I call people BEASTS all the time, but only if its in regards to the situation and fits lol

and not sure if MSN can message people from AIM, i never tried.

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 13:32
whoa cookies on the thread!:D
@Josh are you annoying people by calling them BEAST?:lol:
@Fibra oh what a lovely name Johanes!

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 13:35
whoa cookies on the thread!:D
@Josh are you annoying people by calling them BEAST?:lol:
@Fibra oh what a lovely name Johanes!

dont really care lol

It's something I do and will continue to do :lol:

and if they get bent out of shape over something so little, then they have problems :thumbsup:

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 13:46
lol
oh i forgot my real name!
ok hi im Lauren Jade Cook!:D

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 13:47
Its really nice to meet ya all guys..... and guylets.....http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m036.gif

and @fibra..... Hey bro its very nice to meet ya too..... Yeah my eyes sometimes are black and sometimes its brown..... and they go green in sunlight...... so I also get confused......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 13:50
lol i would love eyes like that! :lol:
@Lara's.Fan4life are you sure your not putting contacts in your eyes!:D
oh i have beep Blue eyes!

TwinPistols
3rd Sep 2008, 13:56
I know what you mean, crazy and shy, am the same sometimes.The lyrics weren't good?:eek: :confused: :( .......:nut: :lol: lol

they're not bad, but IMO they could be better. Maybe the lyrics have a special meaning for Nelly Furtado (if she is the one who writes her songs) that I can't understand.
BTW my name is Juliana, I have MSN, if someone wanna chat just PM me!

@josh I understand that "beast" thing, me and my friends were always offending each others (with offenses worse than BEAST) but we're just kidding, no one gets offended.

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 14:06
they're not bad, but IMO they could be better. Maybe the lyrics have a special meaning for Nelly Furtado (if she is the one who writes her songs) that I can't understand.
BTW my name is Juliana, I have MSN, if someone wanna chat just PM me!

@josh I understand that "beast" thing, me and my friends were always offending each others (with offenses worse than BEAST) but we're just kidding, no one gets offended.

lol yeah, i do the same with my friends, we call each other far worse things than BEAST, I use BEAST on here to joke around pretty much. :nut:

TwinPistols
3rd Sep 2008, 14:14
lol yeah, i do the same with my friends, we call each other far worse things than BEAST, I use BEAST on here to joke around pretty much. :nut:

The true friendships are the ones where friends offend each others instead of saying "you're a goood friend" LOL :nut: this is how friendships work in my crazy world. Just kidding.

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 14:18
The true friendships are the ones where friends offend each others instead of saying "you're a goood friend" LOL :nut: this is how friendships work in my crazy world. Just kidding.

lol, yeah thats one crazy world! :D

but its kind of how mine and my friends work,to eachother at least, not to others, since ive known them for years they can take it and so can i and we know were all just screwing around anyways :nut:

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 14:28
lol i would love eyes like that! :lol:
@Lara's.Fan4life are you sure your not putting contacts in your eyes!:D
oh i have beep Blue eyes!
Wanna Trade.....
Nope I only use lenses when I'm not in mood of my numbered sunglasses......

TwinPistols
3rd Sep 2008, 14:28
lol, yeah thats one crazy world! :D

but its kind of how mine and my friends work,to eachother at least, not to others, since ive known them for years they can take it and so can i and we know were all just screwing around anyways :nut:

yeah I know, this only works with my bestfriends too, we have our own jokes that many other friends we have don't get it 'cause it is something just be me and my BFs. We don't offend our others classmates.

Cosmasia
3rd Sep 2008, 14:30
Hi everyone :)

I'm an 18 year old Scandinavian/East Asian/European living in Denmark.
I'll turn 19 on November 8 this year ^^

I travel a lot and I think I can thank Tomb Raider for making me an archeology geek from when I was a kid.

I'm not really fluent in English and I haven't had classes in it for almost a years time so I apologize for weird grammar and such

I am pretty new here, only started posting a few days ago so I don't know anyone here :(
But if I ever get to know anyone I will be happy to share MSN address ^^

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 14:30
Wanna Trade.....
Nope I only use lenses when I'm not in mood of my numbered sunglasses......

lol i always wear sunglasses evemn when the suns in! lol
my eyes match my make up! if we change i have to buy new make up! :D

Lo
3rd Sep 2008, 14:32
Hi everyone :)

I'm an 18 year old Scandinavian/East Asian/European living in Denmark.
I'll turn 19 on November 8 this year ^^

I travel a lot and I think I can thank Tomb Raider for making me an archeology geek from when I was a kid.

I'm not really fluent in English and I haven't had classes in it for almost a years time so I apologize for weird grammar and such

I am pretty new here, only started posting a few days ago so I don't know anyone here :(
But if I ever get to know anyone I will be happy to share MSN address ^^

A belated and warm welcome to Eidos Forums, Cosmasia :)

Cosmasia
3rd Sep 2008, 14:33
A belated and warm welcome to Eidos Forums, Cosmasia :)

Thank you very much! ^^

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 14:36
lol i always wear sunglasses evemn when the suns in! lol
my eyes match my make up! if we change i have to buy new make up! :D

Girlss..... Always have 2 inches of make-up...... No offense han..... Just kidding.....

Lo
3rd Sep 2008, 14:39
Thank you very much! ^^

Most welcome!

What first attracted you to Tomb Raider, Cosmasia? Have you played many of the games or just a few? :)

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 14:43
Girlss..... Always have 2 inches of make-up...... No offense han..... Just kidding.....

i'll poke you with my Eye Liner! :lol:

Cosmasia
3rd Sep 2008, 14:50
Most welcome!

What first attracted you to Tomb Raider, Cosmasia? Have you played many of the games or just a few? :)

When I was a little kid there was a library near my apartment that had computers you could play on and they had Tomb Raider 1 ^^ I always watched others play it until I gathered courage to try, and then the second game came out and I got hooked so I've played every game since. The whole archeology and ancient ruin aspect always fascinated me :)

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 14:55
i'll poke you with my Eye Liner! :lol:

Oh ma Gosh..... Noooooooooo...... I'll take off my socks then.... ** Well its not stinky... But I'll get my friend's socks..... http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m121.gif

Lo
3rd Sep 2008, 14:56
When I was a little kid there was a library near my apartment that had computers you could play on and they had Tomb Raider 1 ^^ I always watched others play it until I gathered courage to try, and then the second game came out and I got hooked so I've played every game since. The whole archeology and ancient ruin aspect always fascinated me :)

Fantastic! So I guess you'd enjoy TR4: The Last Revelation seeing as it's all set in Egypt? ;)

Mind you, I have to say that I was really grateful for the ensuing variety of locations. I thought the London levels of TR3 were equally enjoyable :D

I also love exploring the manor. TR2's Tibet and Maria Doria wreckage were also quite novel to play!

Cosmasia
3rd Sep 2008, 15:01
Fantastic! So I guess you'd enjoy TR4: The Last Revelation seeing as it's all set in Egypt? ;)

Mind you, I have to say that I was really grateful for the ensuing variety of locations. I thought the London levels of TR3 were equally enjoyable :D

I also love exploring the manor. TR2's Tibet and Maria Doria wreckage were also quite novel to play!

Haha yes I loved it! I did not speak English back then at all so the whole story became even more mysterious to me. It was fun to make up my own version of what was happening lol.

I really love when you can explore the manor, it's a whole different aspect of the game. Lara's personal secrets hidden around everywhere.
I think TR2 had the best "city" level for me, I loved the Venice part :D

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 15:08
Oh ma Gosh..... Noooooooooo...... I'll take off my socks then.... ** Well its not stinky... But I'll get my friend's socks..... http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m121.gif

your asking for Lipstick! lol

Lo
3rd Sep 2008, 15:14
Haha yes I loved it! I did not speak English back then at all so the whole story became even more mysterious to me. It was fun to make up my own version of what was happening lol.

I really love when you can explore the manor, it's a whole different aspect of the game. Lara's personal secrets hidden around everywhere.
I think TR2 had the best "city" level for me, I loved the Venice part :D

Your English is very good by the way! :o Hope that doesn't sound patronising!!

I'm currently playing a TR Level Editor custom made level named TRSearch HQ and it actually starts in Croft Manor at Christmas time! It's fantastic :D

Have you ever made the timed run into the Artefact room (Manor)? It's a bit tricky as you have to kind of sommersault through the door before it lowers and closes.

I also like to get up on the manor roof and drop down onto the balcony by using the corner [standing] bug. In fact I am always investigating bugs in the old-skool games and getting to otherwise undiscovered areas!

There's a level in TR1 where I used the corner bug to get onto a tall pillar and effectively played the level backwards as Lara was supposed to emerge from there - I decided to start at the end instead :lol: It was well worth it for I came across an animal that had not yet been triggered. It was stood there perfectly still with it's jaw open. Even when I drew my pistols, Lara would not target it! I just love finding all these little no-go areas! :D

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 15:15
your asking for Lipstick! lol

Sorry I don't eat lipstick..... Its you girls who do...... :rasp: :rasp:

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 15:18
:scratch: i hate lip stick lip blam is more me!
fine eat chcoclate!

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 15:21
Ahhhhhaaaa.... I'm gonna eat that all..... I'm a chocolate freak.....

Cosmasia
3rd Sep 2008, 15:23
Your English is very good by the way! :o Hope that doesn't sound patronising!!

I'm currently playing a TR Level Editor custom made level named TRSearch HQ and it actually starts in Croft Manor at Christmas time! It's fantastic :D

Have you ever made the timed run into the Artefact room (Manor)? It's a bit tricky as you have to kind of sommersault through the door before it lowers and closes.

I also like to get up on the manor roof and drop down onto the balcony by using the corner [standing] bug. In fact I am always investigating bugs in the old-skool games and getting to otherwise undiscovered areas!

There's a level in TR1 where I used the corner bug to get onto a tall pillar and effectively played the level backwards as Lara was supposed to emerge from there - I decided to start at the end instead :lol: It was well worth it for I came across an animal that had not yet been triggered. It was stood there perfectly still with it's jaw open. Even when I drew my pistols, Lara would not target it! I just love finding all these little no-go areas! :D

Ah thank you o.o that makes me happy >w<

I did well on the timed run! But it was tricky the first few times.

I have a level editor of some sort I think for TR4 but I never found out how to use it. It was so long ago now that it's hard to explain it even. But there were levels there that seemed to be in Egypt too with bugs following you and a mummy of some sort, but there was no way (for me at least) to like.. proceed in the level? Seemed like that level only consisted of that little place with water and being inside a temple or building with good bright light.
I'm sorry if it sounds weird I can't explain too well haha.

I have never been able to find bugs like that either! x-x I feel like such a bad player now haha, I should try them out

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 15:24
Ahhhhhaaaa.... I'm gonna eat that all..... I'm a chocolate freak.....

way made you lose your figure! :rasp:

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 15:30
way made you lose your figure! :rasp:

Ohh gosshhhh its a nightmare..... ermmm for you..... Not for me.... My body never gets out of shape even if I eat anything I like..... So I can enjoy anything..... So keep it coming......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 15:34
haha same!:rasp: i exercise too much! lol
so i can eat everything aswell! :D

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 15:41
hahaha..... Trying to be in shape han......http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m009.gif Actually I also do a lot of exercise but thats not the reason in my case..... I can eat anything without exercise too.....

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 15:44
how sleep it off? lol

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 15:49
Okay..... The topic is close now..... Anything else....????

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 15:51
what? you can't! i need to know?

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 15:56
What...??? What you wanna know...???

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 15:56
how? lol

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 16:02
Oh that.... Thats my body design..... and Yeah Kinda in blood..... The people of my state are really strong guess...... And I'm one......
Jealous...???? Hahaha......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 16:03
no i have looks! *kiss finger then touches hip*

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 16:06
ohhh ohh ohhhh..... That I have too.....

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 16:07
hmmm! knows how to dance! and to sudose men!;)

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 16:08
Yeah.... So ya agree I'm cool.... ahaha.....

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 16:10
i didn't say anything about you being cool! *wink*

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 16:12
Alright alright..... So will carry that after two or one hour alright.... I gotta go.....

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 16:13
same lol! but i'll leave you with this! *kiss on cheek*

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 17:08
Thanks han.... Hugs back**......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 17:22
what? i give you a kiss on the cheek and i get a hug back!:eek: lol

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 17:28
Alright alright...... The balance isn't equal..... So xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Alright now..... These are gonna last for a week........

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 17:28
lol thank you! lol

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 17:32
hahaha... LOL no probs...... But still I'm cool......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 17:34
ok! i am the queen of england! :p

Rexie
3rd Sep 2008, 17:35

I never got this whole make-up thing. Its just useless and makes you look ugly. I never use it.

OT:

WHERE *bang* IS *bang* MAH *bang* SOUND?? *bang* >8-(

*restarts computer*

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 17:37

hey, I have really stubborn mum I don't use make-up. I'm naturally pretty (jk, no offense to anybody).

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 17:37
@ Rexie.... Yeah I also prefer natural beauty for girls..... Its way better.......

@ Blonde Croft...... And I'm the king of the world.... Single H is worth a hundred queens.....

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 17:39
hey, I have really stubborn mum I don't use make-up. I'm naturally pretty (jk, no offense to anybody).

Ahhaaaa..... natural gifted looks han...... COol..... :cool: :cool:

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 17:40
@Rexie i look like i've just woken up without make up hey i'll post a picture!!!
@Ivana lol
@4life 100 queens who treasure there pimps! :lol:

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 17:41
@BC: I love chocolate lip balm, I have it too. Is LF4L your boyfriend?
@LF4L: Why all guys think they are kings of the world, how old are you (my brother is 21 and he still thinks he will be the owner of Rolls Roice so don't make me think you're a little boy with wild fantasy).

domina
3rd Sep 2008, 17:43
Figured I'd give this a go since I'm not very active here either. :o

I'm Ashley, I'm 21, and I'm a year away from getting my BA in English. I currently work as a Pet Care Specialist at PetSmart where I take care of and sell fish, small animals, birds, and reptiles. I love what I do, but I can't stand the people I work with.

I live with my boyfriend, who I actually met at work a year ago, and we'll be celebrating our first anniversary Sept. 12. He's also an animal lover so we have lots of little critters: a cat, a tarantula, two dwarf hamsters I rescued, and a 75 gallon saltwater tank.

I like art in all forms, but I've recently gotten into the digital painting scene and I'm diggin' that - Here's my dA gallery (http://vixen21.deviantart.com/) for those who are interested. I used to enjoy writing, but getting an English degree crashed that; it also made me hate reading. Tomb Raider is my favorite game series of all time, and next to Indiana Jones, my favorite franchise. I'm also a closet-Star Wars geek. :o

Other than that, I'm a pretty normal person for my age. I like movies, music, other video games, getting drunk, hanging out with my friends, hanging out with my boyfriend, etc. :)

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 17:45
@BC: I love chocolate lip balm, I have it too. Is LF4L your boyfriend?
@LF4L: Why all guys think they are kings of the world, how old are you (my brother is 21 and he still thinks he will be the owner of Rolls Roice so don't make me think you're a little boy with wild fantasy).

Nah..... Its just mild fight between BC and me so thats why I said that..... Well Actually I don't have wild fantasies..... I believe in reality.....

@BC..... Hey What I'm for....????

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 17:49
lol!
Ivana lol no! i don't even know what he looks like!

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 17:55
Oh read that now..... Nope Ivana.... We were just having a nice talk..... Well but she is a nice girl to be girlfriend for someone..... Not me han......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 17:58
why not me? lol
ok heres that ugly picture i was telling you abou
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/Blonde-Croft/nomakeuplol.jpg

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 18:01
Oh God you can't be my sister :( :( :mad2:

You're too beautiful to be my sister.

http://i37.tinypic.com/29vbibl.jpg

LaraCroftRox
3rd Sep 2008, 18:01
why not me? lol

Your too pretty for your own good. :D

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 18:04
why not me? lol

Ahhhhaaaa.... Now got you..... You are the same what I imagined in my head..... and Hey you look beautiful without make-up......

@Ivana..... You can be my sister..... You are too beautiful to be.......

Lo
3rd Sep 2008, 18:07
Ah thank you o.o that makes me happy >w<

I did well on the timed run! But it was tricky the first few times.

I have a level editor of some sort I think for TR4 but I never found out how to use it. It was so long ago now that it's hard to explain it even. But there were levels there that seemed to be in Egypt too with bugs following you and a mummy of some sort, but there was no way (for me at least) to like.. proceed in the level? Seemed like that level only consisted of that little place with water and being inside a temple or building with good bright light.
I'm sorry if it sounds weird I can't explain too well haha.

I have never been able to find bugs like that either! x-x I feel like such a bad player now haha, I should try them out

Hehe! Level Editor is quite difficult for me :o It seems very complicated.

The bugs that follow you in the TR4 game itself sound like "Elementals", They can be made of ice or fire and you have to lead them to their opposites to "extinguish" them ;)

As for the corner bug, I covered it in one of my tutorials on RUGRLN's TR Fanzine.

If you'd like to know how to execute this trick, just let me know and I shall send you a Private Message with full instructions and pictures :)

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 18:08
Ahhhhaaaa.... Now got you..... You are the same what I imagined in my head..... and Hey you look beautiful without make-up......

@Ivana..... You can be my sister..... You are too beautiful to be.......

TNX (but hey that was my expression). Post your picture (or tell us where can we find it on members photos thread).

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 18:08
@Ivana Darlin sisters don't always look like each other! but you on my Tail on the looks!;)
go Ivana lol!

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 18:13
Noooh noooh noooh.... I'm not that easy to be caught..... Its been just two or three days since I became regular to the forums..... I'll be on forums for a long time......

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 18:14
@sister(:D ) Usually they have same eyes shape/color and same shape of nose (like my brother, mum and I).

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 18:15
Noooh noooh noooh.... I'm not that easy to be caught..... Its been just two or three days since I became regular to the forums..... I'll be on forums for a long time......

Gives you more of a reason to post a picture!:D

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 18:18
Usually I don't post my pics.... Only my friends have seen my pics..... and I like to remain a mystery...... :P :P :P ......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 18:24
so i'm not your friend! *goes of and crys*

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 18:27
ahhhh..... I didn't mean that..... and Don't cry it makes me feel bad......
I meant my real friends..... Whom I have connections with from a long time......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 18:41
i can't stop crying you hurt my feelings! but there is something that will make me stop crying!.....

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 18:46
@BC: I forgot something to say: you have beautiful haircut, just like Emo (God I wanna say haircut like you).

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 18:47
LOL EMO! i'm not emo lol but thanks!
still upset with Fan4life

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 18:47
noooh noooh noooh..... You're tryna black-mail me...... ahhhh But I promise that whenever we be true friends I'll show my pic.......
and please stop saying that you are crying..... Even is you aren't it makes me feel bad..... I don't like when people cry.......

blonde croft
3rd Sep 2008, 18:49
dam! i thought a beautiful girl crying would work!

Lara's.Fan4life
3rd Sep 2008, 18:53
Actually that really works on me..... I don't let beautiful girls cry...... But since you aren't in front of me, thats not gonna work......

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 18:55
I know you're not Emo, I'm just saying (you never tried to kill your self aren't you?).

@Fan4life: send her a private massage with your picture and make her stop crying.............

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 18:59
or just let her cry, either one :thumbsup:

IvanaKC
3rd Sep 2008, 19:03
noooh noooh noooh..... You're tryna black-mail me...... ahhhh But I promise that whenever we be true friends I'll show my pic.......
and please stop saying that you are crying..... Even is you aren't it makes me feel bad..... I don't like when people cry.......

Then I suppose you don't like this picture:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2i7l7np.jpg

Cosmasia
3rd Sep 2008, 21:57
Hehe! Level Editor is quite difficult for me :o It seems very complicated.

The bugs that follow you in the TR4 game itself sound like "Elementals", They can be made of ice or fire and you have to lead them to their opposites to "extinguish" them ;)

As for the corner bug, I covered it in one of my tutorials on RUGRLN's TR Fanzine.

If you'd like to know how to execute this trick, just let me know and I shall send you a Private Message with full instructions and pictures :)

Ah would you please? I would love to be able to do it :p
I need to play TR4 again and see if it was just me being really young that kept me from finding out how to work that weird level haha

Mr. Deadeye
3rd Sep 2008, 22:39
I`m Mexican-Spanish. i like hunting, fishing(catchandrelease),swimming, i hate it when people ask men if i wear a sombrero or if i travel in a donkey, Im dark haired, brown eyed, tall.

josh1122
3rd Sep 2008, 22:56
http://blog.pennlive.com/bizarrebazaar/2008/03/mister_rogers.jpg

Please Wont You Be........My Neighbor

LaraDownUnder
4th Sep 2008, 04:57
^^ rofl!! who is that?!?!

josh1122
4th Sep 2008, 05:14
lol its Mister Rogers. He used to have a show with puppets when i was kid called Mister Rogers Neighborhood

ihatemilkduds
4th Sep 2008, 05:41
lol its Mister Rogers. He used to have a show with puppets when i was kid called Mister Rogers Neighborhood

I met him in an elevator once. He was wearing one of his amazing sweaters.

His show kind of creeped me out as a kid. I was more of a Seseme Street girl. . .although I did like the episode where he went to the pretzel factory. Haha, his pretzel. . .it was so warped. It was awesome. :lol:

On to boasting about myself:

I am a 26-year-old just-graduated elementary school teacher working on subbing this year and, at the same time, searching for a full time teaching job. Anybody need a tutor? I accept cash, money orders, Paypal and jolly ranchers. ;)

I’ve been married for 4 years to the greatest computer science nerd ever and I live in the western United States. Although, I’m from the east. United States, that is.

I’m a big Harry Potter fan so I’ve been pretty disgruntled about the Half-Blood release pushback. Goes without saying that I love Tomb Raider. I’ve been with the series since the beginning due to my dad. I absolutely adore reading. . .love losing myself in a good movie. . .and I'm a super Venture Brothers addict (hilarious cartoon show).

Like LaraCroftRox, I used to hate everything pink and girly. . .but. . .I’m coming around.

For music, I enjoy Weezer, Silverchair, the Shins, the Pixies, Eagles of Death Metal, Belle and Sebastian, Weep, Figurine, The New Pornographers, Beck, and you can never go wrong with some classic rock. . .well. . .yes you can. . .but you know what I mean. :D

Lara's.Fan4life
4th Sep 2008, 07:03
Then I suppose you don't like this picture:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2i7l7np.jpg

Never.... I'm not a soft guy...... Yes if you can imagine Lara as a man then you have a better chance......
And hey which side are you on....???

IvanaKC
4th Sep 2008, 07:08
Ah there are no sides, I just like to tease you around....(but you know, girls stick together).

Lara's.Fan4life
4th Sep 2008, 07:17
Oh..... well in that case its alright...... Gosh maybe I should call up some boys to stick to my side..... :scratch:

IvanaKC
4th Sep 2008, 07:18

I used to watched that show when I was like 4-5 (Miss Piggy...and stuff)

@fan4life: is BC still crying?

Lara's.Fan4life
4th Sep 2008, 07:35
Don't really know...... haven't talked with her since my last visit...... Don't worry I'll make her stop crying......

IvanaKC
4th Sep 2008, 07:41
I feel better now (she's like my sister).

Lara's.Fan4life
4th Sep 2008, 07:44
Really..... Ohh its sweet...... You both must have been connected since long......

josh1122
4th Sep 2008, 09:49
I used to watched that show when I was like 4-5 (Miss Piggy...and stuff)

no your think of The Muppets,, thats a totally different show, but i used to watch that also lol :D

fibra
4th Sep 2008, 12:35
Oh..... well in that case its alright...... Gosh maybe I should call up some boys to stick to my side..... :scratch:

i'm here brother LOL :lol: so much going on here, and i have not time to check my thread, you guys are having fun.

Nice to see you all, anyone who wants can add me;) oh and i thought about the muppets too LOL

Lara's.Fan4life
4th Sep 2008, 12:38
i'm here brother LOL :lol: so much going on here, and i have not time to check my thread, you guys are having fun.

Nice to see you all, anyone who wants can add me;) oh and i thought about the muppets too LOL

Ahhhaaa..... Now we have got strength...... Hey Thanks Bro..... Yeah your thread is real good..... having a lot of fun and getting to know people......

josh1122
4th Sep 2008, 14:08
Random Comment:

It's sad I still remember the theme song to Muppet Babies cartoon that I watched when I was a kid.

ihatemilkduds
4th Sep 2008, 17:43
Random Comment:

It's sad I still remember the theme song to Muppet Babies cartoon that I watched when I was a kid.

With the side conversations going on in this thread, believe me. . .that's not a random comment. :D

I remember it too. ;)

You watch fraggle rock? Dance your cares away *clap clap* Worries for another day! :nut:

Lara's.Fan4life
4th Sep 2008, 17:46
With the side conversations going on in this thread, believe me. . .that's not a random comment. :D

I remember it too. ;)

You watch fraggle rock? Dance your cares away *clap clap* Worries for another day! :nut:

:P :P..... Sorry for spamming too much..... But its getting to know each other thread..... lol so its valid......

Rexie
4th Sep 2008, 17:47
Random Comment:

I have watched Days Of Our Lives since I was 8. (and I am still watching it)

[/end]

LaraCroftRox
4th Sep 2008, 17:50
Random Comment:

I have watched Days Of Our Lives since I was 8. (and I am still watching it)

[/end]

Joey was in that! :D

xXxN@0M!3xXx
4th Sep 2008, 17:54
I used to ballet, but i quit.. so i started to play soccer as defender.. didn't work out either because our team split.. i really want to keep going with soccer, but i don't know where to go ;) .. i sing, dance, play the piano.. and play the sims 2 with all expansion + accessoires packs.. :D .. and i'm about to buy The Sims 3 coming out in February 2009.. :D .. so uhh.that's me :D

oh sorry there's more.. well i used to watch scary movies when i was 2.. :P i was TV/Computer freak since my first breath i took :nut: (figurly)
.. and i have 4 sisters and i love them all ! :D:D and i got 2 cats, 1 dog and 1 turtle :P

:lmao:

IvanaKC
4th Sep 2008, 17:56
Oh no :eek: fan4life found some guys to stick with him (BC why you're not here to stick with me).

Lara's.Fan4life
4th Sep 2008, 18:32
Oh no :eek: fan4life found some guys to stick with him (BC why you're not here to stick with me).

HAHAHHAA..... Evil laugh**...... Now you are DOOOOOOOOOMED....... But don't worry I'm not gonna eat ya up...... Cos I have just had my Dinner...... and where is BC by the way..... Didn't saw her messing around...... kidding....

blonde croft
4th Sep 2008, 19:42
*tiny voice*hi *wave*

Arctic
4th Sep 2008, 20:28
Should I make an introduction of myself? :scratch: Oh well.. why not?
I'm from Denmark (little Scandinavian country above Germany). Uumm.. My real name is Stinne. I'm 15 years old (born June 22. 1993). I've got dark blonde/light brown hair and blue-green eyes. I love animals - especially my two cats...
.. And I feel stupid because I didn't notice this thread a bit earlier :whistle:
Anything else? :scratch: :D

patorito croft
4th Sep 2008, 21:23
ooo, i just saw this thread and its cool:D
well my real name is patorito (:) just kidding) my real name is victor, i'm from michoacan, mexico, i am 15 years old since last month:D , i go to high school and i love TR :D
mmm, what else..... im a guy (obviusly), i have dark black shiny hair and white skin luckly:D
i love food:D and i love mithology, mmm... i hate sports:p and i love to read
i'm not very handsome:( :D , but that doesnt matter:lol:
and i think thats all:scratch: , well any other questions you can PM me or take my email from my profile. by the way, blonde croft, you're pretty:D
well that's it:)

ihatemilkduds
4th Sep 2008, 21:55
:D:D and i got 2 cats, 1 dog and 1 turtle :P

Hey, I have a turtle, too. What kind do you have? I have a red-eared slider and his name is Boo Radley. He's 4 years old. I picked him because, at the pet store, he had climbed up on top of all the rest of the turtles so he could get right under the heat lamp. Smartypants.

larac_tr
4th Sep 2008, 22:21
oh! oh! my turn to talk about me! let's see... i'm 15, my birthday is on April 29th, i'm in 10th grade, I'm a girl (as you can tell from my avatar), i have dark blond hair and green eyes, i'm a tree hugger and proud of it (but you already knew that ;) ), i've never been outside of my state, i love animals and have always wanted to work with either tigers or wolves like those guys on t.v. that work at the zoo and play/wrestle with the giant 500 pound tigers (as crazy and scary as it sounds) i like drawing, name just about any Disney cartoon and i can draw it (as long as i have something to look at), i love Twilight (that's important!), i hate pizza, i'm from California, and every teacher i've ever had has told my parents they've never heard more than 2 words from me the entire year. :D

Tomraider
4th Sep 2008, 23:10
I think its always interesting getting to know people from around the world!

My name is Thomas,im 17. Christian.I have a big family,im in love with this girl who i've known for 5-6 years,but im waiting till the day she loves me back,right now where just friends. Im an original tombraider fan,i can remember playing the demo of tombraider 2 when i was a kid,and i fell in love with it, i was inspired to become an archeaologist basicly because of tombraider,i love the whole adventure! I consider myself an archeaologist already,i actually designed a dig site in my backyard and did all this fake research stuff..lol...im a kid at heart! Often times,people judge before they get to know me,so my motto is,looks arent everything!....I have had pet rats,but they died.:( I've got my own style..and yeah,thats me in a nutshell!:nut:

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 07:25
Hi all..... Its really nice to meet ya all.....

I want all of you to answer one question..... What things do you like about tomb raider and Lara croft the most......????

fibra
5th Sep 2008, 08:38
Hi guys, back again.Hi arctic, rexie, larasfan4life etc etc:whistle:

@LCR - which joey do you mean:scratch: i dont know all these shows...you mean any joey from our forums(oh and please.. dont laugh if what i asked is weird or maybe not clever:lol: )

@xXxN@0M!3xXx - wow all these things you do, you got me interested.Really, cool.Why d'you stop ballet though....

@BC & ivanaKC - HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(6) (EVIL LAUGH)

@Lara's.Fan4life - hey brother, i think the tomb raider queston might not be a good idea.Everyone has talked pretty much about tomb raider in other threads, so this might end about tomb raider again:nut: :nut: :nut:

IvanaKC
5th Sep 2008, 08:48
Ok I'm back.

@Arctic: you have blond hair and blue ayes too (it means me and BC are not the only ones).

I noticed most of you guys have some pets. I have one too: a dog. His name is PIPO and he is 9 years old.

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 12:00
Okay Fibra Bro..... Is you say so then I'll drop the question.... ..

blonde croft
5th Sep 2008, 15:24
ok school is getting in the way!!!
no one's online after school!!!:(

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 16:12
Nope.....Well School can be a lot of Fun..... Atleast for me......

blonde croft
5th Sep 2008, 16:17
it is fun!!! ;) but i was just moaning like normal! :lol:
oh yeah i'm a moaner! :D

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 16:23
Is it..... :scratch: :scratch: In what ways....????

blonde croft
5th Sep 2008, 16:30
i moan about the tepmuture and the person who has bad brathe!

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 16:33
Hahahha..... :lol: :lol: ...... I prefer you surgery masks...... and yes ofcourse alot of perfumes......

blonde croft
5th Sep 2008, 16:35
lol i don't have bad breath i meant other people!

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 16:39
I know..... Thats why I said perfumes cos thats gonna burst the bad smelly....... and Surgery masks will give ya clean air...... LOL.....

blonde croft
5th Sep 2008, 16:40
lol! you make me laugh

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 16:45
Hehe Thanks.... Atleast I have made a person happy and so its my pleasure...... and I'm glad to give everyone Laughing pills.....

blonde croft
5th Sep 2008, 18:47
when did i have a pill?:lol:

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 10:29
oh! oh! my turn to talk about me! let's see... i'm 15, my birthday is on April 29th, i'm in 10th grade, I'm a girl (as you can tell from my avatar), i have dark blond hair and green eyes, i'm a tree hugger and proud of it (but you already knew that ;) ), i've never been outside of my state, i love animals and have always wanted to work with either tigers or wolves like those guys on t.v. that work at the zoo and play/wrestle with the giant 500 pound tigers (as crazy and scary as it sounds) i like drawing, name just about any Disney cartoon and i can draw it (as long as i have something to look at), i love Twilight (that's important!), i hate pizza, i'm from California, and every teacher i've ever had has told my parents they've never heard more than 2 words from me the entire year. :D

EEEK!!!

Hello fellow Twilighter!! :)

Edward is MINE :lol:

Im jealous that u get to see the movie in November...while i cant see it until January!! :(

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 10:30
lol LDU lol

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 10:48
i cant help it!!

hehe i get uhm...whats the word...overwhelmed??? sometimes... :D

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 10:51
lol:lol:

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 10:53
How you been Cookie???

^Btw, im jealous of ur nickname! much more awesome to the many i get called :p

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 10:56
lol thanks i'm fine and yourself?
i get called cook because my last name is Cook!

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:01
ahh i see!! that makes sense :)

I'm great btw, currently watching Zathura on telle, for lack of things to do :p

how's school treating ya?

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:02
like normal! boring! lol
are you at school? well not now!:lol:

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:06
haha not at this right moment no, but yesss i'm in year 12 and its a blast!!!

cough...cough...

I'm counting down the days lets just say...

:D

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:07
lol sixth form! ohh! lol
and A levels:eek:

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:11
Waaa??? :confused:

i'm lost :p

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:14
year 12 and 13 is classed as "sixth form" in england

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:20
ohh okay :)

Schools are so different around the world!!!

You're in year 10 right??

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:21
yes! lol new uniform! :D

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:25
Oh wow! u get a new uniform????

Not fair. i didnt :(

Only new 'uniform' i ever got was a kick arse seniors jumper beginning of this year, coz year 12;s are super awesome. :D

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:26
i have to wear a jumper aswell! :lol:
it's really itchy!

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:29
oh dear...thats really anoying!!!!

ours are soft and warm :D

with our names on front and back, do schools in England have jumpers like that???

Coz i know the US dont...

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:29
we have our school logo on!
are sports kit does!

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:35
ohh kay, yeah ours sadly has an oversized, bright yellow logo plastered to the left of the jacket...totally ruins it...

our sport people have jersey type things...i dont know what they;re called...just uhm, sport shirts??

lol

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:39
lol the boys have Polo shirts with there name on!
but the girls have shorts with there name on! the name is on there Butts!

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:44
oh wow!

thats sweet!! i want my name on my butt!!!

hahahaha you win the the cool uniform department....

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 11:49
lol i don't wear the shorts!
i have the polo instead! :D :lol:

LaraDownUnder
6th Sep 2008, 11:59
hahaha maybe you should get the shorts then!!

:p

sorry this is late!!

Myspace had me preoccupied :)

fibra
6th Sep 2008, 21:12
:lol: i can wear what i want in albania:rasp:

larac_tr
6th Sep 2008, 21:23
EEEK!!!

Hello fellow Twilighter!! :)

Edward is MINE :lol:

Im jealous that u get to see the movie in November...while i cant see it until January!! :(
Yay! more people that love Twilight! why don't you get to see it until January?

Mr Croft
6th Sep 2008, 21:41
I don't wear an uniform.:)
:rasp:

TwinPistols
6th Sep 2008, 21:50
I don't wear an uniform.:)
:rasp:

Me either.:D

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 05:42
Me either.:D

Han....???? Don't your Teachers scold and punish you for going naked to the school......:lol: :lol:
Well I wear uniform..... Its kinda compulsory.....

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 06:35
I'm glad I never went to a private school, when I was still in school (not including college).:nut:

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 06:41
I'm in private one..... But all schools here have uniforms..... They say that it teaches discipline ......

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 06:45
Eh, it does in ways. I'm not against the uniforming, but at the same time it keeps kids away from being themselves (clothing wise). But whatever, they dress how they want after school. I just find it tedious to change right after school, but that's just me.

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 06:52
Eh, it does in ways. I'm not against the uniforming, but at the same time it keeps kids away from being themselves (clothing wise). But whatever, they dress how they want after school. I just find it tedious to change right after school, but that's just me.

Yeh I also think so..... I prefer the freedom of expression, clothing, speech, question etc in schools which is usually not in our school...... They prefer us to be discipline puppets..... Bahhh.......

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 06:56
Eh.. gotta love being another sheep in the herd.

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 07:04
:lol: ..... But I prefer to be tiger among the sheep and Stand out different from the crowd..... **And there my teacher says"" Emm, Harman.... does that relate anyway with the Economics chapter that I'm teaching"".....

LaraDownUnder
7th Sep 2008, 07:04
Yay! more people that love Twilight! why don't you get to see it until January?

'cause it doesn't get released till the 9th of Jan over here :(

I almost cried, i can't wait 3 extra months!!!!!!!!

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 07:10
:lol: ..... But I prefer to be tiger among the sheep and Stand out different from the crowd..... **And there my teacher says"" Emm, Harman.... does that relate anyway with the Economics chapter that I'm teaching"".....

Haha. I like to stay away from the crowd, it's just my nature.

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 07:16
Haha. I like to stay away from the crowd, it's just my nature.

Yeah... Crowd gives me Headache and also steps on my feet...... I hate crowd ....no crowd.....
Well that was just j/k......

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 07:42
wooo! RAVE! :lol:

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 07:46
wooo! RAVE! :lol:

Now what does that mean....???? :scratch: :scratch:

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 07:48
it's like a party! but everyone is really close to each other!! with glow sticks!:D

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 07:50
it's like a party! but everyone is really close to each other!! with glow sticks!:D

Wooohhhoooo...... thats my kind..... http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m019.gif

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 07:52
dancing near each other not the other close!:lol:
i love your monkeys!:D

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 07:55
dancing near each other not the other close!:lol:
i love your monkeys!:D

:lol: :lol: .... I knew.....
damn only My monks.....

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 07:58
well i see them but i don'tt see you!!! :lol:

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 08:03
I was just kidding there..... and Hey there you go again..... http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m197.gif

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:04
ok lol! you love monkeys?
lol

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 08:07
No I love Cats..... But I love my emo monks......

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:08
i adore cats! lol

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 08:17
LOL.... Nice.... Big ones or small ones....???. I like Big ones.... extreme big..... and yes tiny ones also.... Kittens.....

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:18
i love small ones! there so adoreble!

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 08:20
i adore cats! lol

Kitties :3

http://209.85.12.227/12183/65/emo/AddEmoticons00920.gif

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 08:23
wooowww..... Thats a cute one..... Blonde might take her home..... Please save her Randa please please please.......

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:24
i already have a cat! a big fat one!!!

Mr Croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:28
Heh Cookie and Henry!
So what are you guys talking about?Cats?:rasp:

blonde croft
hell Yeah! lol

Lara's.Fan4life
i already have a cat! a big fat one!!!

You have..... cool..... My uncle has tiger cubs on his farm..... they are sooooooo cute..... I like to play around with them when I go there......

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 08:29
Heh Cookie and Henry!
So what are you guys talking about?Cats?:rasp:

Its Harry..... H.... A..... R..... R..... Y...... harry.....

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:30
oh kl! i hope you play with them when there fully grown! lol
herny! lol

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 08:32
My Mozy-Pozy is on my bed, sleepin'. She's so cute. I love my kitty.

Mr Croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:36
Ok, sorry harry.
It's hard to remember so many names!!
I don't have a cat, BTW.

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 08:38
@Blonde..... Sure I can..... Tigers play with Tigers.....
and Hey you are calling for trouble......

@Goar..... You supa' CUTE..... All have cats here except me....... http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m142.gif

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:40
Fan4life i have trouble on speed dial! :lol:
aww! there there! but Mr.C doesn't either!

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 08:42
http://209.85.12.227/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 08:44
Then I have a solution...... take your phone in left hand and hammer in right and go bang bang bang bang bang on your cellphone.......
Hey then I'm gonna parcel you the adult tigers at your home...... hahhahah..... then You might have a bit problem from cats there........
I'll have cats when my bro agrees......

Mr Croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:45
Fan4life i have trouble on speed dial! :lol:
aww! there there! but Mr.C doesn't either!
Mr C doesnt either what? sorry I didn't get it...

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:46
have cats! i think!!:scratch:
@Fan4life :eek: why would i break my phone! it's my life!! i can tame anything!;)

Mr Croft
7th Sep 2008, 08:47
Yeah i don't.

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 09:04
have cats! i think!!:scratch:
@Fan4life :eek: why would i break my phone! it's my life!! i can tame anything!;)

Yeah.... I knew the reaction...... I also used to give my phone even more time than myself but one day I just got sick of calls after calls and calls and messages..... So I have now really lessen the use of phone......

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 09:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 09:12
Goar the link doesn't work!
fan4life lol i love being phoned and texted! i feel loved! :lol:

Mr Croft
7th Sep 2008, 09:13
It works for me.. You just have to copy it.:)

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 09:19
@ Blonde...... really..... then you should take my phone for a day...... I bet you'll end up crushing it on the floor under your feet.......
@Goar..... Which clip is it.....????

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 09:27
Fixed the link. :D

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 09:30
@Goar lol i hate him and his songs! :lol:
@Fan4life why would i do that?

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 09:32
You just got RICK ROLLED! :rasp:

Bampire
7th Sep 2008, 09:35
Alright, I'm going to bed, good night/evening/noon/ whatever.

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 09:38
Bye randa.....

And Blonda thats cos my phone is gonna eat your life.......

Rexie
7th Sep 2008, 09:39
Any of you (beside me) use BlogTv?

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 09:40
@Rexie nope! :scratch:
@Fan4life would it now!:lol:

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 09:47
@ rexie..... Nope....
@Blonde..... Yes its still gonna..... Even though I have minimized the calls.....

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 09:48
i don't see how a picture can eat people! :lol:

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 09:57
i don't see how a picture can eat people! :lol:

Y....O.....U... .... A..R...N....T.. ... G.... O....N....N....A.. ...S...T.....O....P......
http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m133.gif

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 09:58
no! lol
that monkey is so funny!:lol:

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 10:02
I knew it..... You aren't gonna end till I don't raise my white T-shirt......

blonde croft
7th Sep 2008, 10:03
lol woo Hi five Ivana when you come on line!

Lara's.Fan4life
7th Sep 2008, 10:09
Were is she....???? Hi Ivana were ever you are.....