PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Collection

billvolc
1st Sep 2008, 16:00
Some of you may know of my massive Tomb Raider collection posted over at Planet Lara. I just finished taking some much needed updated pictures. You can view the full collection at- http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/billvolc/Tomb%20Raider%20Collection/

Mr Croft
1st Sep 2008, 16:19
Thanks for sharing.
They're great. :D

Treeble
1st Sep 2008, 22:43
Nice stuff Bill. :)

One thing I always wondered about were the japanese TR cardgame. Can you share more info about that? Thanks.

Bampire
1st Sep 2008, 22:54
soo much envy right now.

billvolc
2nd Sep 2008, 02:00
Nice stuff Bill. :)

One thing I always wondered about were the japanese TR cardgame. Can you share more info about that? Thanks.

Treeble,
The Japanese game cards are the same as the regular English CCG. The only difference is that the card names and images are different. They also had a limited release making them very hard to find. I guess the TR CCG wasn't a big thing for Japanese fans:(

Treeble
2nd Sep 2008, 02:08
I thought I had seen cards with images from TR5, when the English cardgame only spanned the first three games, so until now I was under the idea it was a different thing altogether. I'd still like to get some of the Japanese cards nevertheless (even if I still haven't completed the English sets myself). ._.

Thanks for the info Bill, very appreciated. :)

GoranAgar
2nd Sep 2008, 07:57
Finally, Bill. New pictures. I have been waiting for you for quite a while now. Excellent collection and as usual way ahead of us. :)

I have just one question:

What is in that black box?

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/billvolc/Tomb%20Raider%20Collection/Bill59.jpg

billvolc
2nd Sep 2008, 15:12
Finally, Bill. New pictures. I have been waiting for you for quite a while now. Excellent collection and as usual way ahead of us. :)

I have just one question:

What is in that black box?

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/billvolc/Tomb%20Raider%20Collection/Bill59.jpg

I bought 2 of the Tomb Raider Legend dolls by Tonner. One is in that black box and the other is on display in a case.

billvolc
2nd Sep 2008, 15:17
I thought I had seen cards with images from TR5, when the English cardgame only spanned the first three games, so until now I was under the idea it was a different thing altogether. I'd still like to get some of the Japanese cards nevertheless (even if I still haven't completed the English sets myself). ._.

Thanks for the info Bill, very appreciated. :)

Actually, some of the Japanese cards have images/screenshots from TR 4 & 5. One of the secret move cards has her in the black catsuit fighting the cyborg from Chronicles.

GamemasterJJ
2nd Sep 2008, 15:41
Question,
What's that big pack with the first six games in called, I've forgotten. My friend got it during to holidays, I was wondering it's full name.

I envy you so much - I'd watch your back if I were you, I might kill you and steal them late one night.. (Maybe)

GamemasterJJ
2nd Sep 2008, 15:43
Oh, and may I add, do you also have some Larazade bottles.

Lara's.Fan4life
2nd Sep 2008, 15:46
woooohhhhoooowwaaaaaaa......... Now that is what we call HUGE COLLECTION....... :lol:

josh1122
2nd Sep 2008, 16:44
dang some cool stuff

i want the tomb raider slot machine lol

and the Lara(not angelina) cardboard cut out stand ups, i havent been able to find one of those in my area >.<

crazyraider-147
2nd Sep 2008, 16:47
:eek: :eek: :eek: the only thing i have is all the video games posters and action figures but your collection is simply massive and epic i am very sad :(

Rexie
2nd Sep 2008, 16:52

I officially hate the one who has the cosplay outfits. I have ALL of them (outfits from all of the games, made by me, and bought), except those three (I actually have a TRA and TRL outfit, but I collect those buyable too) :mad2:

I might go to eBay and search for them, but meh.

Nice collection there. Have 85% of everything there =/

Lara_Super_Fan
2nd Sep 2008, 17:16
This is a BRILLIANT collection!!:D So much better than mine! Have a look at it:

First part:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37135685

Second Part:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37137157

I hope to make a 3rd part with Underworld and more stuff.

Hope you enjoy it.

I also put it up on the 'Count Up...' forum without even realizing sumone else already did. Still GREAT stuff!;)

billvolc
3rd Sep 2008, 02:04
Question,
What's that big pack with the first six games in called, I've forgotten. My friend got it during to holidays, I was wondering it's full name.

I envy you so much - I'd watch your back if I were you, I might kill you and steal them late one night.. (Maybe)

GamemasterJJ,
That boxed set is called "The Lara Croft Tomb Raider Collection". Kill me? HA! I'd fight to the death for my TR collection:D

billvolc
3rd Sep 2008, 02:06
Oh, and may I add, do you also have some Larazade bottles.

Yep, they should be pictured in the collection. I have both the Larazade cans and plastic bottles.......empty of course.

John Carter
3rd Sep 2008, 02:23
Bill! Great to see you back around! Woah, cool new stuff!

Laura Croft
3rd Sep 2008, 10:29
Dude, your collection is amazing. I am seriously jealous of you. All that stuff combined together would be a fortune too.

Lara_Super_Fan
5th Sep 2008, 18:31
So, no one is gonna comment on my collection?

blonde croft
6th Sep 2008, 10:55
OMG you make me feel like i'm not a fan!!! lol i only have the games and a poster and a doll!:lol:

Rexie
6th Sep 2008, 11:03
I have everything I want from that collection, except those that I dispise, like the TRA & TRL figures and ALL of the 'movie' stuff, I just can not stand Angelina. I really don't see anything amazing about her.

Lara_Super_Fan
7th Sep 2008, 14:37
I have everything I want from that collection, except those that I dispise, like the TRA & TRL figures and ALL of the 'movie' stuff, I just can not stand Angelina. I really don't see anything amazing about her.

Are you talking about my collection?

EDIT- Btw, Angelina is amazing!

Jurre
7th Sep 2008, 14:50
Mr Burgundy, you have a massive collection!

Lara_Super_Fan
7th Sep 2008, 14:53
Mr Burgundy, you have a massive collection!

What are you on about?

Jurre
7th Sep 2008, 15:25
You must have seen a certain movie to understand...

Dukem
7th Sep 2008, 15:34
Now that, my friend, is a collection! :D Thanks for sharing. ;)

Rexie
7th Sep 2008, 16:24
Are you talking about my collection?

EDIT- Btw, Angelina is amazing!

You have an awesome collection! But there are few things (figures, movie stuff etc etc) that were released that I don't like.

GoranAgar
8th Sep 2008, 08:46
So, no one is gonna comment on my collection?
I am wondering about that myself. Since you have been making so many friends here lately.

Lara_Super_Fan
12th Sep 2008, 17:36
I really glad everyone likes my collection. But let's not forget who this thread is really about: billvolc. But still thanx:D :D

EDIT -

I am wondering about that myself. Since you have been making so many friends here lately.

Is this a sarcastic comment?

MissJess
13th Sep 2008, 19:24
ahh!! i want all of that!!!

TheMightyUnderpus
13th Sep 2008, 19:54
where the heck did youget all hat stuff???

Can you buy theese things in Denmark?

Rexie
13th Sep 2008, 20:02

Check Amazon,

billvolc
14th Sep 2008, 15:04

I get most of my collectibles off of eBay. It's the only way I can get the Euro items. The rest are from retail stores and other collectors.

Atlantis3735
14th Sep 2008, 16:06
I really like looking at everyone's collection. I think we need a thread for forum member's collections. Like the thread for community member's photos.

One day I will own everything official of Tomb Raider. :D

Lara_Super_Fan
16th Sep 2008, 14:50
I really like looking at everyone's collection. I think we need a thread for forum member's collections. Like the thread for community member's photos.

One day I will own everything official of Tomb Raider. :D

That would be so cool! Great idea.