PDA

View Full Version : Who would ever live as lara

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 12:39
Hi sweeneytodd, one of the new members,

Just thought i would put this up, so...

Who would in a few years or when their older, who would try to live like lara, u no

go searching for artefacts and travel to exotic places and try to have her house and
all that stuff

I would like to, but i need to get a lot of money though...

josh1122
30th Aug 2008, 12:49
I'd live WITH Lara but not as her lol.

I'd end up dead the first time id attempt to emulate what she does :lol:

silviu_raider
30th Aug 2008, 12:51
I am a boy, but if I was a girl I will surely love to do what Lara does!!
I just love the adrenaline and the adventure!!:)

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 12:54
I love the adventures as well thats why i would want to live like her

but as i said before i'd need the money

Rexie
30th Aug 2008, 13:09
I'll end up in egypt in a random tomb running for my life and shooting stuff like an maniac.

andrew90
30th Aug 2008, 13:09
i would like to live like her, not necessary searching for artifacts, but to live an adventure, travel allot, like she does.and i like her house too!

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 13:14
I NO ITS SO COOL
having secret rooms ad a pool inside, oh id love
oh and to have a butler now thats the life

dark7angel
30th Aug 2008, 13:21
I would LOVE to live like Lara... I mean, who wouldn't?:D A life full of adventure, traveling around the world, beeing able to do what you want when you want... that would be awesome!!!

larac_tr
30th Aug 2008, 14:03
who wouldn't like to live like lara? i would want to travel to the places she does, because I've never even been out of state. and she's got a pool! i want a pool!

Rexie
30th Aug 2008, 14:14
I've been in 6 different countries, and live in one of them. Meh =/

And pools are so unpredictable.

larac_tr
30th Aug 2008, 14:23
i've always wanted to visit Europe :D

crazyraider-147
30th Aug 2008, 14:34
not me i would brake every bone in my body

caiounder
30th Aug 2008, 15:35
i can't live like her but i can live with her :cool:

andrew90
30th Aug 2008, 15:36
I NO ITS SO COOL
having secret rooms ad a pool inside, oh id love
oh and to have a butler now thats the life

who wouldn't like to live like lara? i would want to travel to the places she does, because I've never even been out of state. and she's got a pool! i want a pool!

i have an inside pool, and every time lara swims in her pool i go swim in mine!!! loool

Arctic
30th Aug 2008, 16:14
It must be really interesting. I wouldn't mind living as Lara, though I don't think I would be able to do what she does ;)

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 16:22
I wouldn't be able to do what she does but i sure would like to give it a try when im older

josh1122
30th Aug 2008, 16:24
i can't live like her but i can live with her :cool:

touche lol

id try to jump from platform to platform and fall,break a leg and then get eaten by a tiger or whatever is down there waiting for me

Veppie
30th Aug 2008, 16:24
I live as lara.
Have an inside pool, go raiding once in a while, have twin pistols. Talk to alister and Zip, lock Winston up in the freezer, visit exotic locations, look for my mother...all that without leaving my chair. Only costs me 50 Euro's every two or three years.:D

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 16:27
Very funny (if its a joke)

But when im older and i get like 10 million quid i will get a massive mansion and go to all different places and find lost artefacts and sell some if they are rubbish for more money

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 17:06
Oh sorry didn't read it properly i thought u ment u had all that stuff so wasn't sure if you were kidding or not

sorry...

blonde croft
30th Aug 2008, 17:14
i'm a girl but i love who i am! (sounds vain but it's ture)
so i'll live with her! and live like her! ;)
Lauren Cook Tomb Raider Apocolips
thats the new title of the new TR game! lol
welcome Sweeney!

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 17:18
doesn't sound vain to me,

i mean i love who i am but i dont care if people think im vain, anyway

i think i would want to live more like her than with her,

for all i know in real life lara could be sort of mean if you messed things up on a mission...

Jurre
30th Aug 2008, 17:48
It would be really great for me to raid actual tombs and live an adventurous life like Giovanni Belzoni, a real tomb raider from Italy (including fighting off bad guys, he did that a lot), but he lived in the early 19th century when archeology was treasure hunting instead of science. Now archeology is the slowest and most boring thing you could ever imagine and you'll get arested for robbing graves, which is good of course because this tomb raiding did enormous damage to science. Anyway I'm born two centuries too late to be a tomb raider.

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 17:53
I think ive heard about him maybe,

not too sure

Veppie
30th Aug 2008, 18:43
Now archeology is the slowest and most boring thing you could ever imagine and you'll get arested for robbing graves, which is good of course because this tomb raiding did enormous damage to science. Anyway I'm born two centuries too late to be a tomb raider.

I actually wanted to study archeology and on a information day I took my dad with me. He fell a sleep when a guy was talking about what he did for a living as archeologist.
I knew for sure than that I could better become a biologist, way more exciting:scratch:

sweeneytodd
30th Aug 2008, 18:46
before the holidays started, i had to decide what i want for my options in year 10, i wanted to put history but it was only things like ww1 and ww2 and i dont really egt interested in that thing only things like egyptian history and ancient history for me
yup...

Jurre
30th Aug 2008, 18:51
I actually wanted to study archeology and on a information day I took my dad with me. He fell a sleep when a guy was talking about what he did for a living as archeologist.
I knew for sure than that I could better become a biologist, way more exciting:scratch:I agree on that, I can tell from experience that trying to catch frogs in a swamp is way more fun than digging up bones from a cow butchered by romans.

italibabee
31st Aug 2008, 04:59
i want her gym<3
i loved that part in her mansion.
I use to be in gymnastics but we always moved somewhere new...now im starting to work out a lot and climb things like her. There's this sport Parkour that is like exactly the stuf she does. Except she does it in tombs, while everyone else does it in the city. But id love to be her and go to the underworld or tombs. I probably will when i get older though...lol :cool: :p:

and as much as some archeology is boring i'd love to uncover something as amazing as they have in the game. But not sure if thats possible.

LaraDownUnder
31st Aug 2008, 06:37
HECK YESS!!!

Just give me a gun and the ability to actually not crap your pants when people shoot/chase you and i'd be happy :D

Rexie
31st Aug 2008, 07:34
^^

When it comes to parkour, ah good days. When you could **** off your neighbors by running on their house roof and jumping on different things.

I might as well go outside and practice =/

skybluetopaz
31st Aug 2008, 11:38
omg it would be so cool to be lara croft but the closest thing i have to her is my gymnastics . but hey you gotta start somewhere right . lol :)

sweeneytodd
31st Aug 2008, 12:03
The closest thing i have to lara croft is the games...

Lara_Super_Fan
31st Aug 2008, 12:16
That would like my dream come true! I'd love to do that! Just think of all those places you could go!:thumbsup: :D

cgtombraider
4th Sep 2008, 23:03
Hi sweeneytodd, one of the new members,

Just thought i would put this up, so...

Who would in a few years or when their older, who would try to live like lara, u no

go searching for artefacts and travel to exotic places and try to have her house and
all that stuff

i would so totally love to live as lara croft too! but yeah we would need a lot of money! lol also i love Sweeney Todd!

LC is Me
4th Sep 2008, 23:14
I'm not sure I'd make a good Lara. Sure, I've got the acrobatics down, I can be witty, but the only thing I can shoot is a bow and arrow. I only took archery lessons.

So I might suck at the aspect of weaponry. Fighting (fist fighting) is cake, though.

Larahair
5th Sep 2008, 04:30
First thing if I did what Lara did I'd end up dead (kind of like the game hmmm) Second I would be living at Lara's house as her assistant to the researcher (Alister would be my supervisor. Lara and I would be best friends and I would show how to use her credit card. And she would show me how to shoot. We would be great friends always laughing and chatting.

KellyMissMurder
5th Sep 2008, 08:53
Obviously I've thought about how cool it would be. I used to study archeaology and used to be able to read Hieroglyphs. I do travel the world and I carry a pistol on a thigh holster lol. But I'm a military police officer.:nut:

Lara's.Fan4life
5th Sep 2008, 12:10
Nah.... Even if you ask me to be my favorite most character (Lara) then I wouldn't..... I wanna be what I am and not what I can be...... Every single Human is special and I love myself...... ;) ;) :D

blonde croft
5th Sep 2008, 16:19
*cough* VAIN
*cough*

LaraCroftRox
5th Sep 2008, 16:56

all that stuff

Hell yeah. :D

my avalon
5th Sep 2008, 17:27
I could never live like that. In real life you'd be forced to be an IRON RAIDER, you only get 1 shot before either getting mauled by animals, spikes, shot, falling into bottomless pits. etc. I needed Lara's infinite number of lives to go through all that stuff in the game, there's no way anyone can survive all that for real without croaking - or at the very least without becoming maimed for life. :lol: