PDA

View Full Version : For all of us who keeping checking our mail, hoping for alpha access

Clockwurq
10th Jan 2014, 19:28
I always cry. Just a little bit

MOD EDIT: Inappropriate image removed. Please review the TOU.

ParadoxicalOmen
10th Jan 2014, 19:36
I know that feel xD

But i wasn't too shocked...they did say it was exclusive to North America and EU

Clockwurq
10th Jan 2014, 19:38
They mentioned Norway as one of the few countries that would be granted alpha access first. I'm from Norway, and have been checking my mail ever since. xD

Varulven
10th Jan 2014, 22:05
OMG the evil F-word O_รณ
Be careful, I recieved a warnig for a thing like that...

Clockwurq
10th Jan 2014, 23:04
Oh yeah, I forgot about that rule. Well, they'll take it down if they feel it is nercessary

Therealrabban
11th Jan 2014, 00:12
I never felt more trolled by a game company than when I received that E-mail.

Violet-n-red
11th Jan 2014, 15:47
+1 to that image ;-C

Bazielim
11th Jan 2014, 19:49
I never felt more trolled by a game company than when I received that E-mail.
I don't view it as that bad to be honest. E mail is a lesson is receiving unsolicited junk mail from people trying to scam you. At least it was something I was interested in from people I trust and something I'd actually signed up for.

I can see why others might view it somewhat distastefully, but it's not going to have been deliberately marketed at you to annoy you, hence it isn't trolling - maybe a small marketing misunderstanding/insensitivity at most.

As someone that has had to deal with the attempted character assassination, misrepresentation, utter fiction and other devious, inexcusable and deplorable behaviour brought on by real trolls, I'd say this really isn't anywhere near it.