PDA

View Full Version : Raziel's Love Profile?

TempySmurf
21st Aug 2008, 12:40
"I don't think Umah is quite Raziel's type but sure go ahead. "

So uh, what is raziel's type?

Linikratyo
21st Aug 2008, 12:51
A beautiful archon. :D

Raziel's daughter
11th Sep 2008, 12:52
How about Rayne? she is also a vampire

http://www.bloodrayne2.com/gallery/thumbs/029.jpg

TheWatcher
15th Sep 2008, 15:41
It seems Raziel didn't have a "type". Throughout his existence as a sarafan priest and vampire lieutenant, he never showed any interest in the female persuation (at least not that was explored in the games). I think that would have made things more interesting. If van Helsing is to be believed, vampires can reproduce biologically.

I suppose being in power isn't compatible with love. Kain certainly discovered that. :rolleyes:

Linikratyo
15th Sep 2008, 19:39
Vampires were sterilisised, so they couldn't reproduce.... :rasp:

fneh
16th Sep 2008, 17:34
going off that oiled chest, tight leather pants, lack of women in the entire world and his shiny centre parted Peter Andre hair, i can only conclude that raziel would definately go for someone like Turel.

Raziel's daughter
18th Sep 2008, 19:34
going off that oiled chest, tight leather pants, lack of women in the entire world and his shiny centre parted Peter Andre hair, i can only conclude that raziel would definately go for someone like Turel.

What do you mean with that?? Are you suggesting that Raziel...:scratch:

ScarletLady
18th Sep 2008, 20:36
WoW :lmao:
I think that Raziel's type would be someone like Janos Audron's daughter. Just think about it - that would be truly interesting, wouldn't it?
On the other hand I never really missed female characters in the series... the plot is so good that you don't feel you need any extra complication :).
This game is not a love story. This is a game of another kind. :p

dumah's wraith
19th Sep 2008, 22:09
Well, there's two female characters in the series who get more than one speech. Umah and Ariel. So...

Nathalie
20th Sep 2008, 06:22
It's hard to imagine Raziel being in love.. I suppose there really isn't anyone fitting for him.:scratch:

(and, he's also missing some "vital bodyparts" :p)

Raziel's daughter
20th Sep 2008, 12:46
It's hard to imagine Raziel being in love.. I suppose there really isn't anyone fitting for him.:scratch:

(and, he's also missing some "vital bodyparts" :p)

He doesn’t need those body parts to be in love or just hangout with someone, does he?

I still think that Rayne (BloodRayne II) and Raziel would make a great couple... though I am imagining Lieutenant Raziel.

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Malkiovah/Rayne-Raziel.jpg

Nathalie
20th Sep 2008, 18:09
He doesn’t need those body parts to be in love or just hangout with someone, does he?

[...]
Of course he doesn't, I was kidding. ;)

Hehe, actually Rayne and vampire Raziel have slightly similar facial features if you compare your pictures. The eyebrows and nose, mostly.

TheWatcher
21st Sep 2008, 03:04
They could probably share a few leather outfits too. :rasp:

I'm not sure how vampires got pigeonholed like that, always being portrayed in tight, black, "warm weather" outfits. I think that's the thought behind fneh's comment, though.

dragonfly2
21st Sep 2008, 11:30
I don't know if Rayne and Raziel would get along since she enjoys killing vampires. I'm sure Raz would have had some concubines on the side.

Raziel's daughter
21st Sep 2008, 12:09
They could probably share a few leather outfits too.

You’re right :lol:

I'm not sure how vampires got pigeonholed like that, always being portrayed in tight, black, "warm weather" outfits.

I blame Hollywood (vampires from other cultures are totally different). I must say, I have no problem with that, actually, I kind of like it.

I don't know if Rayne and Raziel would get along since she enjoys killing vampires.

oh no, OH NO!! run Raziel, run!!! :lol: