PDA

View Full Version : The program is toooo fast!!

brianthedog
21st Aug 2008, 08:13
I run the editor on Windows Vista. I don't know if that's the problem, but when I press the arrow buttons to turn the room the other way, it spins like hell!! I can't control it and it jars my nerves!

I downloaded a program that is supposed to slowdown my cpu and run correctly, but it doesn't seem to work... It's called "Bremse" and it is in German and I don't understand a thing....

So, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

GamemasterJJ
21st Aug 2008, 08:50
I run the editor on Windows Vista. I don't know if that's the problem, but when I press the arrow buttons to turn the room the other way, it spins like hell!! I can't control it and it jars my nerves!

I downloaded a program that is supposed to slowdown my cpu and run correctly, but it doesn't seem to work... It's called "Bremse" and it is in German and I don't understand a thing....

So, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

I have the same problem...

GeorgeMaciver
21st Aug 2008, 12:59
Bremse works. It has two settings, one is ON and one is OFF. A setting of 65-70 works for me.

:D

Driber
21st Aug 2008, 13:52
like George said, bremse works, you just have to find the right setting ;)

you can also try turbo, which does the same thing: http://driber.net/homepage/tr/downloads/Turbo.zip

brianthedog
30th Aug 2008, 13:57
Thanks guys, but I found a great solution. I have Downloaded a new version, NGLE, and I has got a button that controls it. Furthermore, it haw some extra cool features that make editing easier and I find them quite handy!!! check it out!!!

Driber
31st Aug 2008, 12:30
thanks for the tip, we might just do that :lol: