PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Trolling

Varulven
10th Jan 2014, 00:02
Today I got trolled from a certain player. I don't know if I should call out his/her nicname.
He/she called me nazi, because I'm german. He/she is dutch and he/she says, they don't like germans because of ww2.
What shall I do now?

Kuro1n
10th Jan 2014, 02:06
Report?

Badmojoman
10th Jan 2014, 02:10
Gas him!

Not really, I am just being a terrible human being. However this definitely touches on an important topic. What to do with poisonous individuals and how to promote better player behavior.

We all know that a community can make or break a game. How will Psyonix promote better player behavior? This is a subject that definitely needs to be tackled early on.

If you have a system in place when the game goes live, then it will be much easier to pull off. rather then start changing player behavior when they have already taken a habit of a certain type of behavior.

Because we all know that change is lovely and always makes everybody happy! <---- Sarcasm btw

Varulven
10th Jan 2014, 06:30
Caalling ME a nazi is ridicolous. I want a united world without borders and hate. My grandpa died in a concenteation camp. I really am hurt by such harrassments.

TheIrtar
10th Jan 2014, 07:12
If there's no way to report the player in game yet (I dunno, not in Alpha) then I would suggest PMing the Community Manager.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/member.php?u=9056

^-- That is the user page for Monkeythumbz (George) . If anyone can help you with a community issue that's in the game, it'll be him.

Monkeythumbz
10th Jan 2014, 09:21
We take this kind of thing and are looking to develop tools to allow the community to report such issues more easily.

We take a dim view of this type of behaviour - further infraction could potentially lead to us issuing punishments, including bans.

Moving thread to Closed Alpha Gameplay discussion forum.

lucinvampire
10th Jan 2014, 11:42
Today I got trolled.

Oh no Wolf *hugs*

We take this kind of thing and are looking to develop tools to allow the community to report such issues more easily.

I think this is only going to be something that gets worse as more people play the game...when it’s open to the universe - I dread to think what it'll be like - there definitely needs to be an easy report function.

RainaAudron
10th Jan 2014, 12:32
Can´t believe somebody would do this to you, Wolfchen, I´m really disappointed and upset at to which lengths can human behaviour be pushed just because of a game.

Kuro1n
10th Jan 2014, 15:54
Ooooh you are wolfchen, never realized that. You are always so nice ingame I can't understand why someone would be rude towards you. :(

Varulven
10th Jan 2014, 16:38
Ooooh you are wolfchen, never realized that. You are always so nice ingame I can't understand why someone would be rude towards you. :(

Just take a look at my signature ;)

It doesn't matter if I'm a nice person. I get bullied because of my poor gaming skills and my nationality.

Kuro1n
10th Jan 2014, 19:11
Just take a look at my signature ;)

It doesn't matter if I'm a nice person. I get bullied because of my poor gaming skills and my nationality.
People will always ****talk in games, be it about skill or nationality.
About your signature... sorry but I can't really stand it thus never really looked at it, I'm an artist and it gives me shivers. Too cluttered. :p

Varulven
10th Jan 2014, 19:13
Ok, just another thing I fail at... xD

I can't understand those ragekiddies, maybe I'm just getting old.

mast1cator
10th Jan 2014, 23:43
Or maybe instead of feeding the trolls you just ignore them? I know that's like hard for some people but still.

Shirokurou
11th Jan 2014, 00:03
Report him. Most definitely. And Germany rocks.

Kuro1n
11th Jan 2014, 02:36
Ok, just another thing I fail at... xD

I can't understand those ragekiddies, maybe I'm just getting old.
Well I saw in the other thread you have a talent for 2D art, why not making a signature through traditional means + some photoshop or photoshop only if you have a tablet?

Maybe something like this but with a better... wolf... (My 2D skills are not very good). :)
http://i.imgur.com/NC13p42.png

Varulven
11th Jan 2014, 14:31
Well I saw in the other thread you have a talent for 2D art, why not making a signature through traditional means + some photoshop or photoshop only if you have a tablet?

Maybe something like this but with a better... wolf... (My 2D skills are not very good). :)
http://i.imgur.com/NC13p42.png

When I try to make art, I haven't an eye for the whole thing. I am lost in details.
Your signature looks great, if it was made for an icehockey-club^^
Your skills are really good, but you missed the point :)