PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Mouse sensitivity slider

Oroibahazopi
9th Jan 2014, 18:24
Doesn't seem to do anything.

Oroibahazopi
1st Feb 2014, 18:32
Am I insane? Is it a problem with my client? Or is this a known issue?

RiversOblivion
1st Feb 2014, 20:56
If it does do something, it's not as drastic as I would like. I find the lowest sensitivity is still too sensitive for my gameplay.

Oroibahazopi
1st Feb 2014, 21:12
My BCMPinput.ini always has LookSensitivity=0.570652 whenever I move the slider. Right now in game my slider is almost all the way to the left.

RiversOblivion
1st Feb 2014, 21:25
Despite not knowing what any of those files are/do, you're saying it's broken because the number doesn't change.

Alright. So it's broken. Good to know.

Oroibahazopi
1st Feb 2014, 21:29
C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config

Assuming you saved everything to the default locations.

RiversOblivion
1st Feb 2014, 21:32
Why are you giving me a file path?

You know that it's broken because the value in some file isn't changing when you move the slider bar.
I've moved the slider bar and it doesn't look like anything's changed.
I BELIEVE YOU.

Oroibahazopi
1st Feb 2014, 21:34
I'm reducing your ignorance by showing you the location of the game's ini files.

RiversOblivion
1st Feb 2014, 21:37
I don't need access to the game's .ini files, so you're reducing nothing.

lucinvampire
6th Mar 2014, 12:01
I just wondered is the mouse sensitivity slider still not functioning properly? I whacked mine up to full last night but it seemed to do nothing…might be my mouse though - meh.

RiversOblivion
6th Mar 2014, 16:45
I just wondered is the mouse sensitivity slider still not functioning properly? I whacked mine up to full last night but it seemed to do nothing…might be my mouse though - meh.

I'll check again later today, but I'm pretty sure it's working. The other day I was having issues so I decided to check it and suddenly my sensitivity was way too high for me.

lucinvampire
7th Mar 2014, 09:39
I'll check again later today, but I'm pretty sure it's working. The other day I was having issues so I decided to check it and suddenly my sensitivity was way too high for me.

Thanks - that would be much appreciated :D

RiversOblivion
9th Mar 2014, 02:27
Thanks - that would be much appreciated :D

Yup. It works now.

lucinvampire
18th Mar 2014, 15:01
Yup. It works now.

Yeah mine kicked in randomly on Sunday (16th) night - it’s finally caught up to the settings I’d changed the slider too! Now I spend half the time in super fast look mode and have no idea what’s happening :lol: but at least it worked…only a few days delayed :D :lol: