PDA

View Full Version : ALL MAPS From my experience...

Dezoul
9th Jan 2014, 16:18
From my experience ,after two days in the alpha, the maps seem to favor humans more. In most of my games if the humans just stay in a building and stay in together the vampires seem to have a disadvantage. I also mostly play the Tyrant and I just started messing around with the Sentinel but the Reaver seems to weak for me right now. This all might be just me not having enough time playing it but its what I have noticed in my few games.

Tube_Reaver
9th Jan 2014, 16:23
Hi, and welcome.

I believe it depends on the map. For instance in my opinion, Freeport (the map with docks) favours humans far by a good margin. However I find Sommerdamm to be exceptionally balanced, and I hope other new maps follow the same, balance wise.

cmstache
9th Jan 2014, 17:04
It really depends on how you play the map more than the map itself.

EmmisiveGuardian
12th Mar 2014, 17:18
That is true, but on the other hand it's still a great game. I think that the most fun and diverse thing in the game is clearly the environment. Even though as you said, the map is a little easier to play on as a human, they're still pretty cool maps. And on top of that, the classes are great. Although i do think that there should be a more melee type class for the humans that focuses more on close-quarters combat. But with that said, they did announce in closed beta that they're working on more classes and stuff so Im definitely looking forward to that.

MasterJoaoP1
12th Mar 2014, 17:25
This game requires that u and ur team work togather, ive done more than 20 games allready, and teamwork is really visible.