PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft meets Indiana Jones

andar90
4th Aug 2008, 01:05
I've always wondered what would happen if Lara met Indie for some reason. Would it be hilarious or frightening? Would they fall madly in love, or hate each other? This is definately a fun one to think about. I think it would go like this:

Lara: "Who are you?"
Indie: "I'm Indiana Jones. You know, Ark of the Covenant, Holy Grail..."
Lara: "Oh, right....I don't watch TV. Maybe you shouldn't either. Than you'd have gotten more than a box and a cup."
Indie: "But, but, I leaped over a CHASM!!! I fought off NAZIS!!! I dealt with a REALLY ANNOYING KID!!!
Lara: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's still a box and a cup. What about Atlantis? Excalibur? Any ancient daggers?

So on and so forth.

TombRaiderPrincess
4th Aug 2008, 10:51
At one point they would get so annoyed with eachother they would have a big gunfight and Lara would win cuz Indie SUCKS!!

Jurre
4th Aug 2008, 11:03
I've always wondered what would happen if Lara met Indie for some reason. Would it be hilarious or frightening? Would they fall madly in love, or hate each other? This is definately a fun one to think about. I think it would go like this:

Lara: "Oh, right....I don't watch TV. Maybe you shouldn't either. Than you'd have gotten more than a box and a cup."
Indie: "But, but, I leaped over a CHASM!!! I fought off NAZIS!!! I dealt with a REALLY ANNOYING KID!!!
Lara: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's still a box and a cup. What about Atlantis? Excalibur? Any ancient daggers?

So on and so forth.
Please, does it always have to be a fight like this about who's the best and who has the longest? How about they go to a bar and have a drink and share stories?

andar90
4th Aug 2008, 14:00
Please, does it always have to be a fight like this about who's the best and who has the longest? How about they go to a bar and have a drink and share stories?

Absolutely. I just thought the fight was kind of funny. I love Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones. Considering Lara's personality, it's probably more likely that they'd have a drink anyway.

max_thehitman
4th Aug 2008, 14:18
Sometimes dreams come true :)
Hope you like this wallpaper. A few more in my files, look in there.
Have fun

Cheers
MAX

- clik the picture, then clik (+) for FULL view

*PUFFF* it´s gone

Laura Croft
4th Aug 2008, 15:30
At one point they would get so annoyed with eachother they would have a big gunfight and Lara would win cuz Indie SUCKS!!

Noooo, I love Indy.

That wallpaper is very nice, Max. Good work.

Lagoon Bug
4th Aug 2008, 21:33
There were plenty of situations that Indy was in where he would have gotten out much easier if he had a gun armed Lara with him, instead of his old wheezing father(3rd movie) or that greaser kid(4th movie).

Switch the roles and Indy would slow Lara down. Let's see Indy kill a Tyrannosaurus Rex with a few aimed Adrenaline Dodge shots or go from hanging off a ledge to a pull up into a hand stand and bending over to standing.

ihatemilkduds
4th Aug 2008, 21:48
Don't you guys remember? She DID meet Indy. . .but. . .he was dead. Remember Last Revelation. . .hat and whip?

Singstar90210
8th Aug 2008, 03:44

That would be interesting. And then all their enemies from the past would come to the bar and then a legendary brawl ensues with Lara and Indy standing on top, looking attractive and adventure-thirsty as always. :D

So on and so forth.

Absolutely. I just thought the fight was kind of funny. I love Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones. Considering Lara's personality, it's probably more likely that they'd have a drink anyway.

Yep, meeting for a drink with the dual pistols and the whip and hat left on the table. The inspiration meets the female prodigy that could.... Timeless. :rolleyes:

Don't you guys remember? She DID meet Indy. . .but. . .he was dead. Remember Last Revelation. . .hat and whip?

:scratch: hmm...
Nope, didn't see em! Maybe you're thinking of some other person with a brown hat and whip...

ihatemilkduds
8th Aug 2008, 06:00
:scratch: hmm...
Nope, didn't see em! Maybe you're thinking of some other person with a brown hat and whip...

Haha. Well, I should hope there aren't any silly knockoffs running around out there. Blasphemous! :D

feanor1999
8th Aug 2008, 06:32
Ayup ALL...

How about Lara and Indy getting Jiggy after a coupla sherberts? and then Marion (Indy's girlfriend, look it up.) comes in he bar and gets nasty with Lara 'Trying to steal my man'...

Priceless... ;)

ihatemilkduds
8th Aug 2008, 06:46
Ayup ALL...

How about Lara and Indy getting Jiggy after a coupla sherberts? and then Marion (Indy's girlfriend, look it up.) comes in he bar and gets nasty with Lara 'Trying to steal my man'...

Priceless... ;)

Haha. Hmm. . .Marion vs. Lara. That's a tough one. If we're talking mano a mano. . .no guns. . .they've both got their work cut out for them. Interesting prospects.

feanor1999
8th Aug 2008, 08:57
Haha. Hmm. . .Marion vs. Lara. That's a tough one. If we're talking mano a mano. . .no guns. . .they've both got their work cut out for them. Interesting prospects.

And then there's the prospect of a drinking contest between them too...

ihatemilkduds
8th Aug 2008, 17:20
And then there's the prospect of a drinking contest between them too...

Ooh, never thought of that. Seems like Lara usually likes to keep a pretty clear head. We don't know much about her capacity for this kinda of fight. Sorry, but from what I know. . .my money's on Marion. :thumbsup:

feanor1999
9th Aug 2008, 05:40
Ooh, never thought of that. Seems like Lara usually likes to keep a pretty clear head. We don't know much about her capacity for this kinda of fight. Sorry, but from what I know. . .my money's on Marion. :thumbsup:

And mine too. all the way to the bottom of the glass ! The SHOT glass, that is...