PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back The Freezer Campain!

TombRaiderPrincess
31st Jul 2008, 19:16
Do you want the freezer back?:D

Spong
31st Jul 2008, 19:22
Hello TRP. Happy birthday :D

I voted yeah. Why not? I say put the old geezer on ice.

TombRaiderPrincess
31st Jul 2008, 19:24
Hi Spong!

I wasn't just thinking of putting Winston in the freezer. What about Zip and Alister?

I've joined the ''Lets Pick On Spong'' Club.

Hey Spong, post a pic! :lol:

SethKoopa
31st Jul 2008, 19:28
Sure, every self-respecting mansion should have a freezer. I'm not sure about freezing Winston in it, though; the only annoyances he'll cause you is doing a Houdini and appearing in whatever room you might be entering; creepy.

Spong
31st Jul 2008, 19:29
I wasn't just thinking of putting Winston in the freezer. What about Zip and Alister?

I've joined the ''Lets Pick On Spong'' Club.

Hey Spong, post a pic! :lol:

So that's you, LCR and the club's founder, Tessa. I get a sense of looming doom.

As for Zip & Alister, I'd say put Zip in. Personally, I kind of like Alister and his stifled British ways.

And I can't quite make out your last line, there's something wrong with text ;)

Raindrops Melody
31st Jul 2008, 19:33
I love 2 put him in the Freezer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Spong - :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :D

TombRaiderPrincess
31st Jul 2008, 19:35
At least he won't stand around doing nothing at all. Even Zip worries about him!

TombRaiderPrincess
31st Jul 2008, 19:36
So that's you, LCR and the club's founder, Tessa. I get a sense of looming doom.

As for Zip & Alister, I'd say put Zip in. Personally, I kind of like Alister and his stifled British ways.

And I can't quite make out your last line, there's something wrong with text ;)

I said, ''SPONG, POST A PIC!!!''

Haha:lol:

kidtendo
31st Jul 2008, 19:43
I said, ''SPONG, POST A PIC!!!''

Haha:lol:

I don't understand all of this..:scratch: anyways:D I wouldn't mind being able to put Winston in the freezer like in the old games which I wasn't able to experiance;) As long as Winston actually moves and just doesn't stand there!!!!:mad2: then i'll be fine:o I'd also love if he actually would block Lara's bullets like he used to:rasp:

TombRaiderPrincess
31st Jul 2008, 19:44
FEAR MY TRAY OF DOOM!!!

(ahem)

SethKoopa
31st Jul 2008, 19:49
As long as Winston actually moves and just doesn't stand there!!!!:mad2: then i'll be fine:o
Actually one thing I prefer about modern Tomb Raider over the old one is Winston; he always got on my nerves, getting in my way when I was training - that's why I thought of locking him in the freezer to begin with; and it looks like I wasn't the only one to think of that. :D

I'd much rather he stand still, where he doesn't get in your way.

lilhanhan
31st Jul 2008, 19:50
Yeah, why not? What's a mansion without a fridge/freezer, never mind without a kitchen!

Oh, and I've made a "Don't pick on Spong Club" ; I don't think this is the right place to demand photos of Spong, unless he's with Winston trapped in a freezer, that is...

TombRaiderPrincess
31st Jul 2008, 19:51
Hmmm....

Its kind of creepy though, him just standing... there... plotting....

Although, with his new found teleporting skills he can just go poof and appear out of the freezer...:cool:

Rai
31st Jul 2008, 21:58
Yeah, why not. ;)

larac_tr
31st Jul 2008, 22:04
yes! i use to think locking up Winston was the best part of the croft mannor :D

rg_001100
1st Aug 2008, 01:14
:lol: all have voted "yes" so far.

That would mean he'd have to follow us around :eek: (by "us" I mean "Lara")

Kami
1st Aug 2008, 09:04
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

NightRain'06
2nd Aug 2008, 04:40
Do you want the freezer back?:D

Yes, but only on THREE conditions.

1. Winston the butler could be lured into it again like in TR3.

2. He STAYS trapped inside until he goes bye-bye for good.

3. A save point exists at that particular moment for players to save and celebrate his Permanent disappearance.
[ Loud evil laughter. ]

rg_001100
2nd Aug 2008, 05:27
Yes, but only on THREE conditions.

1. Winston the butler could be lured into it again like in TR3.

2. He STAYS trapped inside until he goes bye-bye for good.

3. A save point exists at that particular moment for players to save and celebrate his Permanent disappearance.
[ Loud evil laughter. ]

Still no one saying "no"... :scratch:

I'm probably against the "winston dies" part of it. That's just too cruel... but making sure he can't follow you around + get in the way of your timed runs is important enough...

TombLover
2nd Aug 2008, 15:43
My Very Good Theory That Everyone Should Agree With - (Mwah haha ha... Feeling the power!! :P)

1- Lock Winston in the freezer.
2- Leave it for a few mins.
3- Open the freezer
4- See Winston in a block of ice
5- Shoot the ice *Ice goes everywhere and lets Winston free!)
6- Winston scratches his head in great confuzzlingness wondering what the hell has just happened to him.
7- DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone agree with me? ?

lara 4 ever
2nd Aug 2008, 15:47
OMG!!!!! Poor Winston!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

TombRaiderPrincess
3rd Aug 2008, 11:31
My Very Good Theory That Everyone Should Agree With - (Mwah haha ha... Feeling the power!! :P)

1- Lock Winston in the freezer.
2- Leave it for a few mins.
3- Open the freezer
4- See Winston in a block of ice
5- Shoot the ice *Ice goes everywhere and lets Winston free!)
6- Winston scratches his head in great confuzzlingness wondering what the hell has just happened to him.
7- DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone agree with me? ?

OMG your killing me!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Off topic) I zoomed in on Winstons head in Legend again. I swear he's grinning like a maniac!! Scary!:eek:

AAAAAanywayz I was playing TR3 with LCR and we locked Winston in the freezer.

But then he got out.

Somehow.....

So we shot him:lol:

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

(ahem)

TombRaiderPrincess
3rd Aug 2008, 12:52
Hey, who voted no?

Who could not enjoy locking creepy old butlers in freezers all day long. Seriously dude, its a great hobby:D

Was it youuuuu, lara 4 eva? :p

Shunnnn the non beliver, shunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

brianthedog
3rd Aug 2008, 13:22
yes! i use to think locking up Winston was the best part of the croft mannor :D

Yes, it was fun. But do you know what I also loved to do? In "Home Sweet Home", I used to lock the bad guy with the big guns that appears in the end, inside the freezer. It was kind of hard, but then I could go around the mansion and enjoy a walk in the labyrinth or complete the assault course during the night!! Had you thought of it? It's awsome!

TombRaiderPrincess
3rd Aug 2008, 13:36
Looks like locking people in the freezer is a well knon hobby amoung carnies of the world. It gives peeps super powers likw, I don't know, teleportation, crazy grinning ect ect.

NightRain'06
3rd Aug 2008, 14:04
I despise Winston invading her personal space and that's the main reason why I have her avoid him. But the problem with locking Winston in the freezer was he suddenly escapes like he's Houdini. Experiencing that in TR3, immediate hatred for him was rampant. She needs to hire a HITMAN. Seriously. ;)