PDA

View Full Version : Please!

Raindrops Melody
27th Jul 2008, 22:56
Please, Bring Nathan McCree back!
I love his music, I play it over and over again!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!:D

Spong
27th Jul 2008, 23:17
I put a tick in the yes box.

Raindrops Melody
27th Jul 2008, 23:35
Why not Treeble?:(

Rai
27th Jul 2008, 23:41
I'm sorry, who? :o

Raindrops Melody
27th Jul 2008, 23:44
Nathan McCree or Treeble.;)

Rai
27th Jul 2008, 23:48
Who is Nathan McCree, I know who Treeble is, lol.

Raindrops Melody
27th Jul 2008, 23:57
Nathan McCree, is the guy who made all the original music, for TR 1 2 & 3.;)

SethKoopa
28th Jul 2008, 09:21
Why not Treeble?:(

Who is Treeble? :confused:

Anyway, this poll is rather unclear. Neither the thread or poll title gave me any clue as to what I was opening. Besides, I'd either choose Nathan McCree or Peter Conelly. So, I tick yes.

lilhanhan
28th Jul 2008, 09:26
I clicked yes... :cool:

Treeble? You mean Troels Folmann, right?

Raindrops Melody
28th Jul 2008, 11:47
Treeble Voted no.;)

SethKoopa
28th Jul 2008, 11:56
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood what you said. Maybe Treeble's a Peter Conelly or Troels Folmann fan?

lilhanhan
28th Jul 2008, 12:06
I'm still confused... :o :lol:

LaraCroftRox
28th Jul 2008, 13:55
I'm very confused so voted no. :o Are you talking about Treeble, our-man-with-his-finger-on-the-wii-mote? Or Troels Folmann?:confused: :p :lol: :cool:

Spong
28th Jul 2008, 13:58
Me thinks that "our-home-with-his-finger-on-the-wii-mote" comment is stolen Tessa (at least in part).

The confusion about Treeble going on in this thread makes me think he posted in here and then deleted it. He has nothing to do with the question in the poll.

I still say bring back the orchestral stylings of Nathan McCree :)

SethKoopa
28th Jul 2008, 13:59
It's our Treeble. Click to see who's voted for what and you'll see our Treeble voted for no. So Tessa's question is, in a nutshell, "Why didn't Treeble vote for yes?"

Anyway, I only liked Nathan McCree's score which found its way into Tomb Raider III. TR2's soundtrack I thought was rather dull on the whole (apart, again, from the tracks which were adopted - and often, to my delight, improved - for TRIII). Of course I think the first and third theme songs were both great. I say Peter Conelly did an excellent job with the Last Revelation score, but his Chronicles score did not impress me nearly as much.

Spong
28th Jul 2008, 14:05
TR1 & 3 certainly have the best scores, I agree. TR2 seemed to be just a rehash or TR1, there's a couple of nice tracks in there though.

Raindrops Melody
28th Jul 2008, 14:08
TR1 & 3 certainly have the best scores, I agree. TR2 seemed to be just a rehash or TR1, there's a couple of nice tracks in there though.

Agreed.;)

LaraCroftRox
28th Jul 2008, 14:15
Me thinks that "our-home-with-his-finger-on-the-wii-mote" comment is stolen Tessa (at least in part).

The confusion about Treeble going on in this thread makes me think he posted in here and then deleted it. He has nothing to do with the question in the poll.

I still say bring back the orchestral stylings of Nathan McCree :)

yeah Spong, i stole that from someone, though I thought it was you! :lol: I'm hoping if people say it enough it'll become Treeble's official nickname :lmao: :p

lilhanhan
28th Jul 2008, 15:42
Ah, thanks, I'm not confused anymore...hehe sorry for also confusing other people too! :o

Treeble
29th Jul 2008, 23:30
I'm Treeble, lol. :p

I had no idea I'd have to justify my vote so I simply voted and went elsewhere (predicting a Core x Crystal scenario would happen here). I voted no because, despite loving Nathan's pieces, I think Troels has been doing an awesome job just as well. :)

lilhanhan
30th Jul 2008, 10:22
I'm Treeble, lol. :p

I had no idea I'd have to justify my vote so I simply voted and went elsewhere (predicting a Core x Crystal scenario would happen here). I voted no because, despite loving Nathan's pieces, I think Troels has been doing an awesome job just as well. :)

Hey Treeble! :lol:

Sorry for not knowing who you are...it's just that people were mentioning you, but I couldn't see a post by you; so I was pretty baffled! :o

Raindrops Melody
1st Aug 2008, 12:29
Any more voters?:D :D

ladylinnycroft
2nd Aug 2008, 18:32
Nathan IS the daddy..he is responsible for the TR signature tune we know and love today

brianthedog
3rd Aug 2008, 13:35
Well I pay much attention to the soundtracks of the games I paly so I can say this: Iiked teh st of TR1 and 2. In 3 it was rather not interesting. In Tr4 was done a good job. In tr5 they just failed. As for TR6, I can say that the kind of music the chose was good, but the melodies weren't the ones I would use as a ring tone in my cellphone. TRL had both dull and really good pieces (I love the music that starts playing when Lara is chased for the first time by the Unknown Entity,
or when she finds king arthur's tomb). And finally TR Anniversary tops everything. Listen to the Gorilla Theme, from Greece, or the Main Theme of Egypt and tell me... The are fabulous... So I vote "no" because I find the new guy better.

tombraider1best
4th Aug 2008, 18:50
nathan mcree is dead

Raindrops Melody
4th Aug 2008, 19:51
What:eek: :eek: :eek: .......Nooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek: :(

tombraider1best
4th Aug 2008, 23:38
FOOLED YOU HES HE ISN'T REALLY DEAD :rasp: HAHAAHAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNNNYY :lmao::lol::lmao:

Spong
5th Aug 2008, 00:03
You didn't fool me TR1B. And I still think Nathan's music is the best.

Raindrops Melody
5th Aug 2008, 00:34
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :rasp: :rasp:

I' am soo going 2 get you!!! TR1B lol

tombraider1best
7th Aug 2008, 12:13
:lmao: wenever ya ready :rasp: youll say sumthing like tomb raider underworld is not being released :lol: that would scare me lol