PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be a beta test of the game?

greywolf55
27th Jul 2008, 15:49
I was just wandering if Edios is going to bata test this game to pc users? I know i would love to give this game a try.. Just wishful thinking..

M0n3y
27th Jul 2008, 16:46
I know i would love to give this game a try.. Just wishful thinking..

you're not the only one thinking like that ;)
only thing, i hope that it's not released (beta) when i'm on vacation!

Arrow
27th Jul 2008, 17:04
I think there was a discussion about it and I think our answer was 'no', simply because the community wasn't big enough. I'm hoping I'm wrong, though.

greywolf55
5th Aug 2008, 17:21
They only reason why i suggested this is because i have had too many game that were so buggy and no tech support on them. If edios wanted a hit, a demo or bate test would be a good idea. Iron out the bugs now so when the full version is released less of a headech then. And it would be more of a stable game when it hits the selfs in the new year.

Legends Never Die
5th Aug 2008, 20:27
i think eidos needs to do whatever it takes to make this game have minimal glitches and bugs. i think a Beta would solve that problem. as much as i want the game out now, i just hope eidos takes their time making this an incredible game.

andy3536
5th Aug 2008, 21:17
They only reason why i suggested this is because i have had too many game that were so buggy and no tech support on them. If edios wanted a hit, a demo or bate test would be a good idea. Iron out the bugs now so when the full version is released less of a headech then. And it would be more of a stable game when it hits the selfs in the new year.

i think eidos needs to do whatever it takes to make this game have minimal glitches and bugs. i think a Beta would solve that problem. as much as i want the game out now, i just hope eidos takes their time making this an incredible game.

Beta testing is 90% of the time just for advertising the game before hand and just a gimmick, any problems reported still won't be fixed for the games release.
Unless of corse the're comletly different to all other games producers :rolleyes:

It's important for them to get right, especially after the last one, is it important for them to release a beta test............no.

Lets face it, you guys don't want the beta test to iron out any problems before it's release, you want to play the game as you don't want to wait for the release of the game in Q1 09 to find out what it's like;)

Polarshark
29th Sep 2008, 23:19
don't count on it

they could already to it theirselves