PDA

View Full Version : TombRaiderPrincess - Bad News

LaraCroftRox
26th Jul 2008, 17:46
I know this isn't strictly to do with Tomb Raider but this is the place she's most known in, which is why I didn't put it in the CC forum.

This is a consolation thread for TombRaiderPrincess, i thought as her best friend, that it might help her a little. I don't know how many people have heard of her but.-
:(

TombRaiderPrincess's Grandfather died this morning. :( :( :( :( :( :(

TombRaiderPrincess
26th Jul 2008, 18:01
Ah thanks... though doing a thread about it doesn't really help... thanks anyway

LaraCroftRox
26th Jul 2008, 18:03
Ah thanks... though doing a thread about it doesn't really help... thanks anyway

yeah, I just thought that you might not be on the forums for a while, so people wouldn't think youd disappeared forever. :(

Spong
26th Jul 2008, 18:06
I'm really sorry to hear that TRP :(

I hope you and your family are doing your best. I don't want to rattle on because, as you kind of said, it doesn't help. But you know there's a place for you to come if you need a break and maybe raise a little smile ;)

Rai
26th Jul 2008, 18:51
My condolences to you TRP and your family.

I second Spong's sentiments, couldn't have said it better.

Africa_TRUINSANE
26th Jul 2008, 19:08
I'm really sorry to hear that TRP :(

I hope you and your family are doing your best. I don't want to rattle on because, as you kind of said, it doesn't help. But you know there's a place for you to come if you need a break and maybe raise a little smile ;)

My condolences to you TRP and your family.

I second Spong's sentiments, couldn't have said it better.

What kind souls You all are :)

Very sorry to hear about that TRP
i don't even know you but as Spong and Rai have said

BIG HUGS http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/2407_group_hug.gif

diogoandre
26th Jul 2008, 19:56
My grandfather died when I was in the third grade. Now I'm 17 and in 11th year of school. Didn't cry back than. But everytime i get drunk with my friends and someone mentions it, I cry. I guess I still miss him deep down in my heart.

It's hard, but it goes away. Never forget him and he will always be with you.

Cheers :o

LisaB1962
26th Jul 2008, 21:46
I'm very sorry for your loss. *hug*

TombLover
27th Jul 2008, 12:37
TRP - *BIG HUGS* I know its hard, think of the happy times you and him had, when idone it , it made me crack a smile on my face :o Hope i made you feel a bit better;)

TombRaiderPrincess
27th Jul 2008, 14:04
diogoandre- Know how ya feel dude. Except the drunk part...

TombLover- Damn it! Don't ya just hate it when you want to tell someone something and they find out on the interent. Thanks anywayz:)

Africa_TRUINSANE- Hugs all around!! :D

LisaB- *hugs back*

Rai004- Thanks for your, uh, condolences... *googles word* Oh thanks!

Spong- Very true, you guys are hilarius!

All of you- Thanks all for your condolences (:D) GROUP HUG!!!