PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider on Pocket pc help!!!!!!!!!!

Marilena
22nd Jul 2008, 17:04
Hi, I have a version of tomb raider for pocket pc.
It doesn't use the guns!!
what can i do? I can't configurate the controls, I've an htc p3600:mad2: :(
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :(

Marilena
23rd Jul 2008, 06:39
does anyone can help me?

Spong
23rd Jul 2008, 07:00
Which Tomb Raider game are you talking about? I've had a look at Stella's site and Tomb Raider HUB but I can't find any information about game controls for a pocket PC game :scratch:

rg_001100
23rd Jul 2008, 07:13
Doing some google searching and I found this page (http://www.eidosinteractive.com/downloads/search.html?gmid=24) where you can download the manual for a PocketPC version...

it seems to draw guns you need to press one of the buttons on the pocket PC device, rather than on screen.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn235/rg_001100/htc-p3600_00b.jpg (Click on the link to see the image...)

Probably one of those buttons.

That is, if this is the game you're talking about.

GamemasterJJ
23rd Jul 2008, 07:16
I read about this once...

Most Pocket PC TR games were distributed incorrectly... Most of them don't work at all.. And those that do, have LOTS of bugs... I doubt there's anything that you can do...

Marilena
23rd Jul 2008, 07:21
Thanks to all of you...yes it was tomb raider the first!

Marilena
23rd Jul 2008, 07:26
it says i have tu push the number 2...the problem is that it' s touchscreen...so i don' t have buttons...only open,close call..menu..and 2 other ones..and directions...the strange thing is that menu button and back direction make the same action....:mad2: :mad2:

SethKoopa
23rd Jul 2008, 08:02
I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Pocket PC.:confused:

Marilena
23rd Jul 2008, 10:56
yes! it's exactly like tomb raider the 1st it's sooooooooooooo cool!!!!! :D
but i can't shoot and i die soon after.... :( :( :( :(

tombraider1best
23rd Jul 2008, 11:00
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just flip flp and do some more flips that got me past all the badass enimieess if i ran out off bullets

Marilena
23rd Jul 2008, 12:37
??? what? do you mean pocket pc?:confused:

hozefa82
26th Oct 2009, 08:26
hi friends :lmao::wave:
i found the controls hot to activate weapons and release
all hardware keys in touch screen are used for example HTC touch cruise
use the internet explorer key to get armed, camera key to get pause menu, save game, load game, use medi kit etc...
and if you want to exactly know the button controls then go to start-> settings->buttons on the PPC and check which are your 1234 buttons and use them as shown in the manual linked above.

thanx hope this helps
enjoy:wave:

Nuno1234
29th Sep 2010, 23:21
hello all,
have a smartphone with a samsunh i780 Windows Mobile 6.5,
I installed happens to pokect tomb raider pc all works fine but my smartphone has a QWERTY keypad and so does not have arrow keys which makes it difficult and I can not navigate the menus of the game )=

does anyone know how I redefine the keys of the game? (can not navigate the menus as my smart phone has no arrow keys)

Thank you all.
Nuno