PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted to see AoD Lara and Legend Lara fight to the death? Check this...

RebeL_fARmeR
18th Jul 2008, 21:23
Ahoy! Greetings to all of thee, be you man, woman, Mongolian Gerbil, missing link or Master Yoda!

I've been very busy lately, pitching AoD Lara and Legend Lara in mortal combat against each other. I know, yes, sounds weird doesn't it! Tell you what, just follow the link below and let it explain itself

I tell you, I'm REALLY getting hooked on drum & bass. :scratch:
Twisted man...

Enjoooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy!

http://www.geocities.com/burnthetrendie/Larafights.html

If my bandwidth is fried again, go here instead:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28795674@N07/sets/72157606297271445/

Bampire
19th Jul 2008, 00:44
Haha, I agree with what the person has to say, before the disclaimer.

rg_001100
19th Jul 2008, 01:21

I would if I could... but all I see is something that this almost looks like:

Sorry, Service Temporarily Unavailable.
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

Not sure that's quite what you wanted us to see.

RebeL_fARmeR
19th Jul 2008, 15:47
Yeah, it'll do that from time to time. It's because Geocities is whack. Their homepages have very little bandwidth allowance, it only allows about 6 or 7 meg of data transfer an hour... or something.... I used about 5 meg of that testing my new page. lol

It's working again now...

greek-lara-lover
19th Jul 2008, 16:00
all right good work but whats your problem with lagend lara exactly?

RebeL_fARmeR
19th Jul 2008, 16:26
all right good work but whats your problem with lagend lara exactly?

Well, it's just apersonal passion kinda thing. For me, AoD Lara was the last "classic" Lara. After AoD she started to lose her face, lost her voice, lost her body... though I guess she *did* get her personality back... But whatever.

But it's how I operate, any excuse to be a jerk and I taka it!!! :D
I've got no REAL beef with Legend Lara, just playing.

Though I seriously don't like the new Underworld Lara, doesn't look a thing like classic Lara, it's like a new person.
In fact... If I got my hands on the Underworld model... MWAHAHA, more fights!!!

And now I think about it, if I were to pitch Legend versus Underworld, I'd be wayyyyy in favour of Legend!

Kami
19th Jul 2008, 19:03
hahahah:lol:

Rachie
19th Jul 2008, 23:37
:lol: The fish one! The look on her face!! :lol:

Was that a doll in the tank, or a doll in her hand? :scratch:

:lol:

rg_001100
20th Jul 2008, 00:01
Ahoy! Greetings to all of thee, be you man, woman, Mongolian Gerbil, missing link or Master Yoda!

I've been very busy lately, pitching AoD Lara and Legend Lara in mortal combat against each other. I know, yes, sounds weird doesn't it! Tell you what, just follow the link below and let it explain itself

I tell you, I'm REALLY getting hooked on drum & bass. :scratch:
Twisted man...

http://www.geocities.com/burnthetrendie/Larafights.html

If you don't mind me saying, those pictures are quite... disturbing.
Well done, but with a disturbing quality.

Well, it's just apersonal passion kinda thing. For me, AoD Lara was the last "classic" Lara. After AoD she started to lose her face, lost her voice, lost her body... though I guess she *did* get her personality back... But whatever.

But it's how I operate, any excuse to be a jerk and I taka it!!! :D
I've got no REAL beef with Legend Lara, just playing.

Though I seriously don't like the new Underworld Lara, doesn't look a thing like classic Lara, it's like a new person.
In fact... If I got my hands on the Underworld model... MWAHAHA, more fights!!!

And now I think about it, if I were to pitch Legend versus Underworld, I'd be wayyyyy in favour of Legend!

Nostalgic, eh?...

LisaB1962
20th Jul 2008, 11:22
Yes, disturbing, but funny.

In order to save on your Geocities bandwidth, upload the actual iamges to Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/), Image Shack (http://imageshack.us/) or Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/). These are FREE image hosting services. Once you upload your images there, then you can change your image links on your homepage to the new URL.

Your viewers won't be "locked out" anymore. ;)

IvanaKC
20th Jul 2008, 11:29
I almost throw up. :(
i don't like that and why AOD Lara always win?

feanor1999
20th Jul 2008, 11:41
Ayup Farmer...

Weird....

RebeL_fARmeR
20th Jul 2008, 14:58
:lol: The fish one! The look on her face!! :lol:

Was that a doll in the tank, or a doll in her hand? :scratch:

:lol:

That would be 2 minature Legend Laras... I figured it'd be easier to feed the fishies if she were small...

If you don't mind me saying, those pictures are quite... disturbing.

That's cool man. The one where AoD Lara's captured the Legend Lara and is going at her with some scissors, my brother said "That's sickly disturbing... In fact, if there was a law relating to that kind of thing I'd be against it." :nut:

I almost throw up.
i don't like that and why AOD Lara always win?

Sorry if I grossed you out. But I did put a clear disclaimer down about the content, you have to appreciate that.

Rachie
21st Jul 2008, 05:09
That would be 2 minature Legend Laras... I figured it'd be easier to feed the fishies if she were small...

Yes, because we all thought about that! :lol:

They are very disturbing, but good all the same.

LaraCroftRox
21st Jul 2008, 14:16
AHHHHHH!!!!! (Runs away screaming) AHHHH!!! (stops for breath) Glad I got that out of my system. Wait... not quite yet. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Brilliantly made. :D

TombRaiderPrincess
21st Jul 2008, 14:58
OMG! Thats... kind of disturbing. As in a brilliant kind of disturbing but still, huh.

Been reading your site for ages. You sure do rant.:D :D

AHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!! (stops for breath) Glad I got that out of my system. Wait... not quite yet. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D

You know, there comes a time when your just stealing quotes from trailers.

Spong
21st Jul 2008, 15:15
Three times I've checked that link now in the past couple of days, and three times I've had the error message RG originally quoted. Guess I'm unlucky...

RebeL_fARmeR
21st Jul 2008, 15:52
You're not all that unlucky, it's just a fact of life that Geocities has RRRRRRUBBISH bandwidth on their freebie sites. Check this, I posted this thread on... umm... Friday I think it was. Since then my bandwidth thing has overloaded TWENTY NINE TIMES!!! And SEVEN of those were just from today... And I'm currently 72% of the way to burn-out number 8!

Simply put, Geocities sucks!

Hold on... Let me check out this flickr thingy...

... dum de dum

Waah...

I think this is right. Try this link instead:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28795674@N07/sets/72157606297271445/

Spong
21st Jul 2008, 16:24
Thasss more like it *makes mental note that Geocities is rubbish*
Thanks for uploading them to flickr RebeL ;)

The drill ones were funny :D

Rai
21st Jul 2008, 18:23
You have a very warped mind, Rebel_Farmer. :eek: :lol:

Aww, I wanted Legend Lara to win at least one round. :p

lilhanhan
21st Jul 2008, 20:00
Rebel_Farmer, you've got a very weird yet creative mind... ;)

NightRain'06
23rd Jul 2008, 14:09
Seriously, I would love Lara to appear in a fighting game. Maybe not Mortal Kombat.

Theoretically, I could definitely see her in Soul Calibur or maybe melee games like Tekken, Virtua Fighter, or Dead or Alive.
Well, maybe not DOA because she's about Class, not about..... Butt :p