PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Crashing all the time now.

Strike5150
6th Jan 2014, 20:46
I wanted to post about how often I crash. Its really becoming a problem now. I've installed windows 8.1 (might be the reason). I crash every game now at least once.

Thats all well and good but I can't even rejoin my match fast enough anymore. At the very least if you could give 30second grace period before inviting someone new then I could at least rejoin on one of my friends before I get replaced. Yesterday at least 2 times I was back in the game within 15-20 seconds and my spot was gone before I got in.

If you can tell me where to find the crash logs I'll email them along. I've looked before but didn't find them, the were not where the post says they were supposed to be.

lucinvampire
6th Jan 2014, 21:32
I'm not sure if this is a Win 8.1 issue - I installed this over the xmas break and everything seems ok...but it could be an intermittent/per computer thing?
I take it the logs aren't in the same place as the normal game logs? (Documents>My Games>Nosgoth>BCMPGame>Logs)...I have no idea if anywhere else unless it is in Steam itself :scratch: hopefully someone with a greater brain than mine can be of assistance :D

Syst3mzero
7th Jan 2014, 13:34
Been on 8.1 since 8.1 was released, had 1 crash.
You should check your event viewer as it will tell you what failed (the game/windows/driver etc)

cmstache
8th Jan 2014, 01:19
You should check your event viewer as it will tell you what failed (the game/windows/driver etc)
that's what I told him. :)