PDA

View Full Version : SENTINEL Sentinel

cmstache
3rd Jan 2014, 20:09
Abduct/Kidnap is currently frequently flying right through a person and doing nothing. This started about when Sommerdam was released and the complaints about the vampires missing (auto-aim accidently adjusted?) often during attacks happened. I understand the range being more narrow, but when they aren't even moving, shooting, and looking the other direction and I fly right through them, it's flustering, to say the least.

Zindiq
9th Jan 2014, 11:07
I noticed that in summerdam map a lot of the Reavers Pounces get interrupted since there is so much stuff every were so its very hard to land pounces even though it look like you have a clear path .

I end up bouncing off the player I try to pounce and land infront of him instead

Varulven
9th Jan 2014, 11:14
... and than you get beaten up!
Yeah... I know how it feels, bro. :(

cmstache
9th Jan 2014, 12:19
There are numerous issues atm with vampire attacks. We (the normal playing group) have narrowed it down to either auto-aim or hitbox issues. Most tend to lean towards the auto-aim. There's plenty of times when vampires should hit but never land.

Then there's the time where you are attacking with normal melee attacks and spam them and 3 out of 5 miss and you die when you should have lived with half your health still. I think most of the community would like the see more from the vamos in general, and no auto attack.

Syst3mzero
9th Jan 2014, 15:04
yeah I keep swinging and missing with reaver over the last few days, should have been a perfect hit and it misses for no apparent reason, seems like a collision problem.

I really got suspicious when i was hitting a static target at a heal station who could have been killed with 1 hit and had just got to the station as I hit him. I should have landed the hit and he should have died however 3 hits in and none of them connected which gave him the time he needed to heal and I ended up dead from a hunter that should have been dead.

jestdoit
9th Jan 2014, 18:18
Tyrant melee and all charged attacks are especially wonky. The hitbox/tracers should cover a wider 120 degree horizontal arc, instead of reliance on auto-aim. Vertical hitbox/tracers should extend below the feet, so you can hit people when you're above them while going down stairs and dropping from ledges.