PDA

View Full Version : Need Help !! The Game Won't Start

fahadsultan_9
8th Jul 2008, 07:21
GUYS YOU'VE GOTTO HELP ME OUT HERE. I JUST BOUGHT THE JUST CAUSE GAME, INSTALLED IT ALL OK. BUT WHEN I START TO INITIALIZE THE GAME THE FOLLOWING ERROR MSG DISPLAYS :

Just cause was unable to start . Please make sure that you have installed the latest drivers for your graphic card and directx .In addition please make sure that yuour graphic card supports the functions vertex shader 1.1 and pixel shader 1.1

GUYS PLZ PLZ HELP ME OUT ASAP. I REALLY WANT THIS GAME

COMPUTER SPECS:

INTEL P4 3.2 GHZ
1014 MB RAM
VIDEO CARD :INTEL 82945G EXPRESS CHIPSET FAMILY

fahadsultan_9
8th Jul 2008, 11:00
cmon people ,, plz help me out

kamikazimatt
20th Aug 2008, 13:44
It's obvious you're trying to run the game on a laptop. The problem is is you are using integrated graphics which were not specifically made to play games...even if they claim it's a gaming laptop. If you have a desktop, do yourself a favor and buy a 8800 GTS if you got the money, they are only around 100 bucks now. But I guess you could try this tool and see. It says it lists what pixel and vertex shaders your video card supports, so good luck as I haven't tried this tool, but it looks as other people have.

http://vvvv.org/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=2526&topics_threshold=0&topics_offset=0&topics_sort_mode=lastPost_desc&topics_find=&forumId=10

jimmyz86
7th Dec 2008, 20:03
i have a brand new hp 900 dollar desktop computer it does the same same thing to me now what . fix the problem or quit selling the game and refund us poor souls who cant join the fun.:lol: :lol:

jimmyz86
7th Dec 2008, 20:04
and i have tried all your suggested fixes, and nothing , how bout a patch that fixes the problem:eek: