PDA

View Full Version : We're gonna have problems??

ZeroTheJedi
3rd Jan 2014, 00:27
Uhm... I tried to access the alpha forums but apparently that failed, which makes no sense to me cause without access I couldn't say. Boys, you really need to work on the matchmaking in this game. I really won't say more cause I don't know if I can say more in this particular forum, but if I can't then why can't I access an alternate forum for the discreet disclosure of such information? ...Gee this is kinda hard x.x

lucinvampire
3rd Jan 2014, 08:32
If you send an email to nosgothbugs@square-enix.com and alert them to the problem, they should get it sorted for you – sometimes there can be delays along the lines...and I think some people are still on leave at the moment. :D Thank you

Jeffers
3rd Jan 2014, 13:34
If you have your steam account linked correctly, you will probably need to log out of the forums and log back in for the system to refresh your permissions correctly and grant access to the alpha forum.

Monkeythumbz
6th Jan 2014, 12:19
If you have your steam account linked correctly, you will probably need to log out of the forums and log back in for the system to refresh your permissions correctly and grant access to the alpha forum.

Try deleting your web browser's cache too, that tends to help.

Lassik
8th Jan 2014, 11:47
Same problem here :/

Monkeythumbz
8th Jan 2014, 13:41
Same problem here :/

Please try logging out of the forums, clearing your web browser's cache and the log back in again. That should fix this issue for you.