PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 1 - 6

killer4life
1st Jul 2008, 10:45
Know What Be alsome a game pack of all the Ps tr's all mine ps got smash when i was moving and i cant find any of em no wher

ahphooey
1st Jul 2008, 10:50
I know you can find them on Ebay as a set. That's where I've purchased mine before. Yes, while moving, things get broken. I almost cried when I broke my TR2 (even though I get mad!) :)

TwinPistols
1st Jul 2008, 10:51
that would be great! it's rare now to find a classic tomb raider game in a store,and if you find one, it's for PC.
Please Eidos, release again the classic Tomb Raiders!

LisaB1962
1st Jul 2008, 13:08
I keep saying--Playstation Store! That'd be the simplest, most cost effective way to get the console versions out.

Spong
1st Jul 2008, 13:16
I was just about to post a massive response about virtual consoles and whatnot, but LisaB stole my fun-der :mad2::D

Needless to say, I agree. That's where, if any, you'll see a re-release of the PSOne TR's. Except they won't be the PSOne versions, they'll be the PC versions on the sly because they were originally better anyway (barring TR1's soundtrack).

croft_3
1st Jul 2008, 19:03
my chonicles rboke while movin i mean i still have it i am not gunna throw away a TR game...but it would be great to have a new one thou:D

Dukem
1st Jul 2008, 21:37
I think it would be a great idea to re-release the old games as one big pack. :) Much more so than the idea of remaking them all. :rolleyes:

All of the games from the Command and Conquer franchise released in the past 10 years were recently packaged into a collection called The First Decade. It proved to be a huge success. Why couldn't it work for Tomb Raider? :)

killer4life
2nd Jul 2008, 14:01
6 pack releace for 30 or 20 bucks that be nice i know konami releace the 3 pack of metal gear solid i got that bec thay got smash aswel

Kami
2nd Jul 2008, 18:56
I have seen something like that I think.... A pack wth the games till TR7 devided in 3 disks...