PDA

View Full Version : Think about this!

commander 199514cc
30th Jun 2008, 00:18
Have you ever thought of how eva (the helicopter pilos from IW) knew you. She said someone told her to work for you. I thought she was the daughter of jock maby. they both use black helicopters (still questionable if eva's is a stealth one but.....)What do you think

Kneo24
30th Jun 2008, 00:29
I haven't touched IW in a really long time, but here's how it goes if memory serves correctly:

Eva is nothing more than an AI construct inside the copter. The reason she recognizes you is that you have the same DNA signatures as JC. The reason being that you are a clone.

iWait
30th Jun 2008, 01:10
I'm pretty sure she tells you that when you get to Antartica.

commander 199514cc
30th Jun 2008, 01:20
hu i have played and beten iw 3 times and never herd that i gatta pay more attention that answers lost of question thanks

AaronJ
30th Jun 2008, 02:36
Brian "Jock" Flannigan could not possibly have AI offspring. There is no such thing as an augged reproductive system.

*remembers the DX3 trailer*

yet.

And to respond to the question of how Ava knew Alex, its quite obvious that Tong told it. This is impossible to miss.

iWait
30th Jun 2008, 20:20
No such thing as an augged reproductive system?

Then what is Slot B for.......

jd10013
30th Jun 2008, 21:53
I haven't touched IW in a really long time, but here's how it goes if memory serves correctly:

Eva is nothing more than an AI construct inside the copter. The reason she recognizes you is that you have the same DNA signatures as JC. The reason being that you are a clone.

Thats how I remembered it

Kevyne-Shandris
30th Jun 2008, 22:00
Brian "Jock" Flannigan could not possibly have AI offspring. There is no such thing as an augged reproductive system.

Always thought Jock was JC's real father. Right age, too.

jamesthefishy
30th Jun 2008, 23:38
Always thought Jock was JC's real father. Right age, too.

nope, its test tubes and nanites.

Kevyne-Shandris
30th Jun 2008, 23:51
nope, its test tubes and nanites.

Of who and what.

And you probably won't find the answer, since it's being rewritten. lol

jamesthefishy
1st Jul 2008, 09:47
Of who and what.

And you probably won't find the answer, since it's being rewritten. lol

true, then again they could just make the video game like this... The forum started off with a few people and grew, the mods moved out and it became a danger zone.

Transulation -

We the city was thriving until the police got corrupt and the people suffered.

I always wondered if video game companies would take the full growth of the forum and convert it into the story line of the game... weird huh?

Tsumaru
1st Jul 2008, 11:21
Did any of you actually pay attention to the first game?

Paul Denton had normal parents - they just happened to be genetically very good, making Paul genetically extremely good. Good for what, you say? Nanotech bioaugmentation. So, um, Paul has normal parents.

What does this have to do with JC? Well, JC is nothing but a clone of Paul. Paul was cloned, and then the JC clone was implanted into Paul's mother as an embryo under the guise of it being a fertility operation allowing her to become pregnant normally.

All this being done by MJ12 of course.

gamer0004
1st Jul 2008, 20:05
Did you, you know, even PLAY DX:IW?
Ava was supposed to be an AI construct made by Tracer Thong (we shouldn't refer to the DX:IW "Tracer Tong" as the DX Tracer Tong) to find JC in the ruins of Area 51.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st Jul 2008, 20:06
LOL @ Tracer Thong. :D

Luminous Path
1st Jul 2008, 20:15
lol thats tracer tong in his beach wear, getting ready for the summer

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st Jul 2008, 23:26
LOL, I can just imagine it. :D

iWait
1st Jul 2008, 23:56
Commander why the hell do you keep posting this? 3rd time now.

Tsumaru
2nd Jul 2008, 00:34
This thread seems remarkably reminiscent of this one:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=77835

Actually, hell, I might as well use that report feature those mods keep bugging us about.

Kevyne-Shandris
2nd Jul 2008, 01:11
Paul Denton had normal parents - they just happened to be genetically very good, making Paul genetically extremely good. Good for what, you say? Nanotech bioaugmentation. So, um, Paul has normal parents.

A dose of deus ex machina, and it was all a lie, too. ;)

Still believe Jock was more than a pilot who was dependable and did secret missions. A guy with that much access, and low key, is a perfect guy to be JC's real father. In some ways they even resemble each other.

commander 199514cc
8th Jul 2008, 14:42
Commander why the hell do you keep posting this? 3rd time now.

i didnt mean to i thought it didnt make the thread so i did it again plus it was only twice

Castrol GTX
9th Jul 2008, 01:41
A dose of deus ex machina, and it was all a lie, too. ;)

Still believe Jock was more than a pilot who was dependable and did secret missions. A guy with that much access, and low key, is a perfect guy to be JC's real father. In some ways they even resemble each other.

Yo just google "Deus Ex Bible". It tells you all the things that weren't said in the game. It tell you aryting.