PDA

View Full Version : DIANETICS - by L. Ron Hubbard - And now grappling too.

Nero6
29th Jun 2008, 23:54
Check out this new Dianetics commercial!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mc5ERnnxnA

Obv, this was made just for the lulz. Anyone else think it's ironic how eerily they sync up together? :eek:

Lazarus Ledd
19th Sep 2008, 12:39
Since I feel lazy to open a new thread and risking merge with Helios or else :D

...I'm stealing a topic with zero replies:lmao:

So , about thatfeature that was hyped in a magazine, the grappling feature! Grapple of the skycreaper down to the street right behind the enemy soldier and execute a slient kill. That feature I'd like to see in DX3 =D

Romeo
19th Sep 2008, 23:13
There's a game coming out you should like, it's all about the vertical aspect, and it's a FPS. I don't want to sound rude, but I don't want there to be a grappling hook in the game. Opens up alot of opportunities to break the AI code, fall through maps, see feature-less areas, and just generally doesn't seem right to me. lol

Mindmute
19th Sep 2008, 23:46
Besides, is there a better way to have fun with fully upgraded leg augmentations than to go to Jock's apartment in Hong Kong and find new and unconventional ways of getting down to the street?

Romeo
20th Sep 2008, 05:35
Yeah, I hope there is a certain degree of vertical gameplay, but a grapple hook will be hard to pull off without seeming like a gimmick.

gamer0004
20th Sep 2008, 08:39
Just grenade climb...

Lazarus Ledd
20th Sep 2008, 14:11
Yeah, I hope there is a certain degree of vertical gameplay, but a grapple hook will be hard to pull off without seeming like a gimmick.

Go PREQUEL :lmao: