PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Collector's Edition

Heimdallr_
2nd Jan 2014, 18:16
Will the Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Collector's Edition (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.295240500/categoryId.67709700/parentCategoryID.#.UsAdqi9xWSp) be available in europe as well? I pre-ordered the regular limited edition month ago, but I'd obvisiously prefer this one.

Tiego87
2nd Jan 2014, 18:59
I was unaware about this version. I've also pre-ordered the limited EU edition. SE are currently holding out on giving us a Collector's for Lightning Returns also. I hope this changes soon. I'm an avid collector of Final Fantasy games and memorabilia. It'd be a shame to miss out on both of these.

Fastbreak111
14th Jan 2014, 22:40
I was curious if the Collector's Edition is available through retailers, such as if I can pre-order at Gamestop or Wal-Mart, or if the only place I can pre-order it is here in SE's store... I want the Collector's Edition and have the money for it, but If I can't pre-order that edition at a retailer I sadly will not be able to get it.

killzone111
17th Jan 2014, 20:46
well i ordered the Collectors Edition and i live in europe lol, i hope they ship it though :)

was able to order it through a little bug in the website lol

Heimdallr_
19th Jan 2014, 15:54
I tried various ways as well, but no luck in shipping this to germany... :hmm:

Akl1
21st Jan 2014, 02:40
is the art book from both collector and limited edition the same or different? does anyone know?

killzone111
25th Jan 2014, 18:06
its probably the same, i think the only diffrence is that you get the soundtrack with it

DiegoNotDeya
12th Feb 2014, 19:33
I recently purchased the CE of Final Fantasy X/X2 HD, but I'm a little confused by the product description. The Square Enix store states that it comes packaged with an MP3 download link. Is this actually the case, or is the soundtrack solely on the Blu-Ray disc?

Thanks!

Killzone11111
13th Feb 2014, 21:19
I recently purchased the CE of Final Fantasy X/X2 HD, but I'm a little confused by the product description. The Square Enix store states that it comes packaged with an MP3 download link. Is this actually the case, or is the soundtrack solely on the Blu-Ray disc?

Thanks!

it contains the Soundtrack Blu-ray Disc and the Download link aswell for MP3 download

hope that answers your question :)

At1antian
14th Feb 2014, 23:54
How did you manage that? I have been looking for a way to get the collector's edition but can't find it for UK I would so pay extra for that extra art and music ID I could

Danskilot
10th Mar 2014, 13:36
Well a lot of people are going to be mad, including myself. Just got an email saying they are out of stock for FFX/X-2 HD Collector's Edition and been placed on back order, which I don't think they will be making more of. Pre-ordered the game back in January, total BS.

killzone111
10th Mar 2014, 16:32
Well a lot of people are going to be mad, including myself. Just got an email saying they are out of stock for FFX/X-2 HD Collector's Edition and been placed on back order, which I don't think they will be making more of. Pre-ordered the game back in January, total BS.

yeah... same here, i ordered in january the 16th and i got an email saying its on backorder...
i hope they can still ship it in time for the release though =/

AdamHype
10th Mar 2014, 17:01
Same here!! I preordered mine January 21st and it said it was In stock, not only that but I pre-ordered Lightning Returns collector's edition same time not realizing they ship TOGETHER so if FF X/X-2 is back ordered, then that means I have to wait till they get more JUST to get THAT as well! Sheesh! They still have a week before it's released so hopefully they can ship it in time!

Danskilot
11th Mar 2014, 04:30
Got a new email saying that the email about being back ordered was sent by accident and that they have enough copies to cover all pre-orders.

AdamHype
11th Mar 2014, 08:35
Haven't gotten that email yet but hope you're right. Would love to get my items I preordered on time!

Grimoire
11th Mar 2014, 14:29
Customers who received a Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD backorder email should please disregard the message. It was sent in error.

killzone111
11th Mar 2014, 15:41
Got a new email saying that the email about being back ordered was sent by accident and that they have enough copies to cover all pre-orders.

yeah i got that email too now :) im happy i will get my order in time :)

jmc473
11th Mar 2014, 22:46
I have a question regarding the shipping options for the FFX/FFX-2 Collector's Edition. It says in the description that it will ship early for launch day delivery. How does my choice of shipping speed (and price) affect when it arrives? I.E. Do I need to buy next day delivery when pre-ordering an item that ships early to ensure launch day delivery or can I settle for USPS ground?

Thanks!

Grimoire
12th Mar 2014, 00:01
Concerning whether your game will be delivered on the launch date or not: in most cases, the game will arrive on time (especially when the item description states it will), regardless of your shipping option.

killzone111
13th Mar 2014, 16:09
any1 got a message yet saying that the item shipped ?

RynnB1983
13th Mar 2014, 19:19
nope, still waiting for it to show up. i about had a heart attack when i got the backorder email earlier this week, then they said it was a false email. right after that people on gamefaqs started posting they had received order shipped emails.

sadly i have not and am starting to worry. i picked usps ground (the cheapest option cause that was all i could afford at the time) which when i picked the same for LR CE i didn't receive the game until the day after the release. i am hoping they ship my X/X-2 CE out tonight since it will take tomorrow saturday and monday to reach where i live to even make it by the 18th. i guess its a good thing i have the LE with amazon so will at least have that on Tuesday. i really want to watch the blu-ray and look through the art book that comes with the CE though.

PumpkinReina
15th Mar 2014, 21:50
My Review on the X/X-2 Collectors Edition
If you like it tell me why on youtube, if you dislike it tell me why please!
This is my very first Official box opening Video so any advice is welcomed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjPOzZIoGc

killzone111
17th Mar 2014, 16:22
haha omg, just got shipping confirmation, never thought they would actually ship it to europe :)

im glad it worked :D