PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex 3 - Stephane D'Astous Analysis

AaronJ
27th Jun 2008, 14:11
-Before you read this I should clarify that I'm not eagerly watching his facebook channel for updates, I occasionally catch them under my status when its been recently updated.-

Okay, I'll need help from everyone on this one, but here's what I've got so far:

-His facebook status has seemed to indicate the development a "Phase II". A couple of days ago it was "Phase II is looking good!"

-His current status is "the studios' phase II construction will be ready next week! 3 months ahead of plan!"

This has nothing to do with Deus Ex 3, its referring to the construction of the studio. Either way, if anything is ahead of schedule, that means the big summer updates may come early!

And then a while ago there was this "T Project" business, in which he changed his profile picture to this: http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v232/192/58/520041754/n520041754_776866_8888.jpg. It seems to be taking the focus off of DX3 a bit.

And then there are all of these interviews. I can't get much out of them, but that's where you guys come in.

Coliphorbs
27th Jun 2008, 14:13
Well, that T is clearly from the Thief logo... The conclusion seems to be pretty straightforward unless it was done just to throw people off.

AaronJ
27th Jun 2008, 14:58
For the record, the title is a joke.

Tsumaru
28th Jun 2008, 01:07
The development of the studio isn't even finished yet? Gzarhgh!

Nathan2000
28th Jun 2008, 08:37
The development of the studio isn't even finished yet? Gzarhgh!

The dev team of Deus Ex is complete, but there will be two more teams.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
2nd Jul 2008, 21:06
Well, that T is clearly from the Thief logo...
You bet it is! :cool:

I'm a dedicated Thief fan and just seeing that letter T makes me drool, hehe. :D

I hope they make the next one better than the last AND bring back the rope arrow.... gotta have the rope arrow!
If they don't give it to us, I will be very depressed and I will have to go out and buy my own rope to hang myself with, lmao. :D

AaronJ
3rd Jul 2008, 00:15
I personally think that the rumors of a modern day Thief would be great.

btw, no more Internets until the 8th, I seem to have blocked the series of tubes. Brb.

Maximus
3rd Jul 2008, 01:43
In the creepy obsessive stakes, this wins first prize. Jeebus!