PDA

View Full Version : Anyone miss the old website

hummingbird87
24th Jun 2008, 05:57
I was just wondering if anybody else misses the old website. The new one looks great too and Im excited to see it but why couldnt they just make a link to this site. And the links to the Legend and Anniversary website dont work.

rabid metro
25th Jun 2008, 02:13
I was just wondering if anybody else misses the old website. ... And the links to the Legend and Anniversary website dont work.

you have to click on the "More Info" part of the "[Order | More Info]" field.
just clicking on either of the Anniversary or Legend graphics does nothing ...
:cool:

RUGRLN
25th Jun 2008, 05:53
I miss the old forum skin, cuz I hate reading on black backgrounds, and especially when people had different colours which looked gd on the whiteish colour, now it's impossible to read! A few ammendments needed!

The new site is awesome though, bit less information, more focused on Underworld then anything, not generally focussed on TR, but it's ok!

Randy 54
25th Jun 2008, 22:26
At the bottom of this page on the left hand side, you can change it back to the way it was, I did.

hummingbird87
28th Jun 2008, 05:38
Ill stick to the new Forum design I think.:)

RainaAudron
30th Jun 2008, 11:55
thanks for noticing that Randy, I switched to the old one, because I just donĀ“t like dark backgrounds.

Randy 54
30th Jun 2008, 12:08
Thanks for noticing that I noticed Raina, the lighter backround just seems to be more cheerful. :)

Spong
30th Jun 2008, 12:21
Thanks for pointing that out Randy.
The only reason I prefer the original skin is because the smileys look terrible with the new darker skin and some text is next to unreadable.

*Goes back to Eidos Forums vBulletin 3 Style*