PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to...

lightbringerrr
22nd Jun 2008, 23:42
The DX1 Movie? I'm in the process of watching 'Jumper' right now, and Sam Jackson looks just like what's-his-face the Arms Dealer( "This is what I got" )in Hells Kitchen.

I always felt kind of bad for that guy cuz' I was always going upstairs and stealing his stash. He never seemed to catch on though...

How do you get updates on new information regarding the game? I haven't heard squat since the teaser.

Thanks!

AgnosticJive
22nd Jun 2008, 23:46
Wow...you are L A Z Y.
Go back to the main page of the forum...scroll down about 15 posts...AND THE EXACT SAME QUESTION IS THERE, AMAZING!

I've got a question, how much is your MENSA membership?

Lady_Of_The_Vine
22nd Jun 2008, 23:57
LOL @ Mensa question. :D

Yeah, I already asked this:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=77490

:rasp:

serene_chaos
23rd Jun 2008, 04:18
THE EXACT SAME QUESTION

lol, but really, I'm pretty sure the lightbringerrrr was making a joke.

right?

minus0ne
23rd Jun 2008, 04:24
The DX1 Movie? I'm in the process of watching 'Jumper' right now, and Sam Jackson looks just like what's-his-face the Arms Dealer( "This is what I got" )in Hells Kitchen.

I always felt kind of bad for that guy cuz' I was always going upstairs and stealing his stash. He never seemed to catch on though...

How do you get updates on new information regarding the game? I haven't heard squat since the teaser.

Thanks!
You can make it up to Smuggler by saving his ass before you leave Hell's Kitchen :p

AaronJ
23rd Jun 2008, 19:37
None of us have heard squat since the teaser. But thats okay though, they've promised huge updates this summer.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
23rd Jun 2008, 20:08
^
Thanks for bumping this "duplicated" thread up... I was receiving a lot of pleasure watching it DIE as it slipped lower down the page. :p

Maybe you would be so kind as to bump my original "Whatever happened to..." thread now? Thank you so much. :D