PDA

View Full Version : Tomb raider Underworld will be better than deus Ex 3

M_I
17th Jun 2008, 20:32
Tomb raider Underworld will be better than deus Ex 3

I know sum1 who thinks that...what do u think?

SageSavage
17th Jun 2008, 21:12
Go away.

RebelX
17th Jun 2008, 21:32
Do me a favor; go run around the street with some scissors.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Jun 2008, 21:35
Gawd, LOL :scratch:

LMAO, soon-to-be-locked I hope. :D

rhalibus
17th Jun 2008, 23:04
I think TR:Underworld and DX3 might be completely different kinds of games...

Blade_hunter
18th Jun 2008, 00:16
If he loves Lara, thats be his reason, but I don't like this kind of topic because it doesn't give any advances for the game DX 3, I preferred to see what ideas on tomb raider can be ported to DX 3 to enhance it than see a sentence like this "DX 3 will be better than tomb raider underworld" even in a tomb raider forum...

DXeXodus
18th Jun 2008, 04:07
Oh my word you made another hideous thread. You are seriosly closing in on 'troll' territory my friend. Have you played TR: Underworld? Have you played DX3? I'm guessing no.

Now be careful before you get blocked

....I don't like this kind of topic because it doesn't give any advances for the game DX 3, I preferred to see what ideas on tomb raider can be ported to DX 3 to enhance it than see a sentence like this "DX 3 will be better than tomb raider underworld" even in a tomb raider forum...

Exactly

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th Jun 2008, 16:43
If he loves Lara, thats be his reason....,.

I love Lara, so not really a valid reason. So, no excuse for another pointless comparison thread... I wouldn't dream of it myself, ha! :p

All games are different, all people have different tastes.
It is like comparing an apple to a pear - it can't be done. One can only say the reasons why we PREFER an apple to a pear. It is presumptious and arrogant for anyone to declare that an apple is definitely better than a pear....

Ooops, I'm feeling hungry now. *crunch* :D

M_I
18th Jun 2008, 16:58
ok basically this wasn't me who posted it so chill out. a member of my family did and excuse them for it.

And yeah this person does really love TR.

End of discussion. I hope.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th Jun 2008, 17:04
A member of your family... okay then.

And, hey, you won't find anyone more chilled out than me. :cool:

M_I
18th Jun 2008, 17:08
when you say okay then it sounds like you are being sarcastic and don't beleve me. but thats up to you but i have morals and try not to lie especially over little things like this.

yh i do actually see that you are one of the decent relaxed people on here from your comments and i respect that. :cool:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th Jun 2008, 17:11
No, I wasn't being sarcastic.
Sorry, maybe I should have put a cute smiley at the end of that sentence so that it didn't come across so bluntly.

Hey, if I had used this smiley ":rolleyes: " then I would admit to sarcasm. :p

M_I
18th Jun 2008, 17:15
ok i see
lol:)

AaronJ
19th Jun 2008, 02:40
This guy is a gem.

SemiAnonymous
19th Jun 2008, 05:55
It was my family member? Classic excuse. I can't believe people are that uncreative. I wanna see someone say "Sorry, my dog was pounding on my keyboard and posted that".

OT: I wasn't aware that they were the same Genre. Or had any real similarities, beyond a few gameplay elements.

M_I
19th Jun 2008, 14:48
mate how do you think that excuse was ever made? because it was once true so that means it can be true and in this case it is. End of.