PDA

View Full Version : Possible BO2 glitch for the PS3?

Kazame
16th Jun 2008, 16:42
In chapter 9, the device, at about 55% level completion.. Its the par where you must kill a hylden warrior, and then proceed to this area where you must use telekenisis on a switch beyond glass. This moves a crate from one side of the room to the other. Then, you must charm a person beyond the glass to walk from one side to the other via a bridge. Then, telekenisis again for the crate to be moved back, and charm innocent again to complete his walk across the bridge, where he presses a switch and opens a door for kain.

I am playing on the PS3. The charmed innocent cannot get onto the bridge? It is right in front of his feet yet he runs in one spot as if it was a cliff. Can anyone else try this part of the level on a PS3 if they have it? I'd be really pissed if I can't beat the rest of the game because of this, just like what happened in Soul Reaver II because of the glitch there for the PS3...

Any help or advice would be great. thanks

dragonfly2
17th Jun 2008, 02:28
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=75852 You really should check the threads first my friend.:whistle: