PDA

View Full Version : Anticipating the HD Version

Pages : [1] 2

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 21:53
What about you?

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:07
I am hoping that we will get some news about it at E3 this year...and that it won't have a ton of stupid Vita gimmicky stuff attached to it.

They didn't give a street date yet, did they?

Mandy
30th May 2012, 22:13
I hope they'll give more information about the game and the street date at E3, too. Not going to get my hopes up though.

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:17
I hope they'll give more information about the game and the street date at E3, too. Not going to get my hopes up though.

I am hopeful...I wouldn't mind seeing something about Pandora's Tower as well...

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:17
Oops. typo in the topic title.

Anyways. Yeah, not that much info on this, sadly. I'm really happy for it though, this was one of the best games I've ever played.

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 22:18
I'm ready for this too and I'm looking forward to hearing more information as soon as it's available.

SQNX_KingSora
30th May 2012, 22:20
yess yess yess cant wait!! i hope KH 1 & 2 get HD Remakes and put on the PSN Store.. i would really love it on a disc as well so i could get Trophies :D

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:26
I would be very surprised if they were to make a KH Collection and it didn't come out for the PS3/Vita, and there WASN'T a downloadable option for it...Sony at the very least seems to be wanting to move in that direction for games (especially for 'flagship' titles).

member_10754161
30th May 2012, 22:30
What about you?

I wonder if it could be for the Xbox 360, Because not many people can afford both console, and it would be better to put it on both console for more money fore such a great game like Final Fantasy X HD. Everyone on either console should be able to learn how great this game was back in the Ps2 release.

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:35
What about you?

I wonder if it could be for the Xbox 360, Because not many people can afford both console, and it would be better to put it on both console for more money fore such a great game like Final Fantasy X HD. Everyone on either console should be able to learn how great this game was back in the Ps2 release.

I don't think so. I like FF to be a Playstation exclusive. SE would have to take content out in order for it to fit for Xbox 360.

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:41
What about you?

I don't think so. I like FF to be a Playstation exclusive. SE would have to take content out in order for it to fit for Xbox 360.

Or they could do what they did for Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 and split it up on multiple discs...

I'd be honestly surprised if KH3 was only on one platform, if only because more platforms means a broader audience and more sales for the company. There is a reason why 'exclusive' third party titles are becoming less and less common...

MonsterCoryX
30th May 2012, 23:37
What about you?

I doubt there will be a 360 version considering when it first came out it was only available to ps2 so sony has rights to it, not to mention that it would most likely help boost the sales for the ps3 and that's exactly what sony needs to keep up with microsoft.

member_10163369
30th May 2012, 23:38
Yeah i never played FFX, so I'm looking forward to this...

member_10822883
31st May 2012, 00:21
X's never really been a favorite of mine, but I'm looking forward to the remaster. If it means I can play a slightly shinier International version without having to switch out the PS3 for the PS2 (plus having to boot SwapMagic), I'm game. I'm not alone in assuming that this'll have the International extras, right?

espritduo
31st May 2012, 01:33
The only thing I want to know about this is what version they're "HD-ifying". And what we'll end up getting in North America. Will it be the original Japanese version, or will it be the International version, complete with the Dark Aeons, Penance, and the new sphere grid and abilities? To this day, never being able to fight the Dark Aeons and Penance(who is arguably the most difficult super boss in the entire series), while the rest of the entire world has, irks me to no end.

If it turns out this isn't the International version....well, I'll still buy it because I buy everything FF-related and I love FFX, but man, it'll be a major disappointment for me.

member_10022778
31st May 2012, 03:48
Unless I'm remembering wrong, the HD version was in the early stages of development earlier this year, so I'm not sure if it's close to being done by now or anything. Since it's mostly just a remaster, though, they ought to have at least some of it finished-- enough to show off, which means that it could definitely be shown at E3 next week.

Oh, and yes, I am very excited. FF10 is one of my favorite RPG's, so I can't wait to see it upgraded. :)

Jackstin
31st May 2012, 04:32
Come on now SE. Give us some FF goodness at E3!

Who's predictin a quiet year for FF at e3? SE seem to like to announce games in magazines these days.

DilsDileva
31st May 2012, 04:57
I'm very excited as well :D

PAT2K9
31st May 2012, 07:29
I would love to re purchase and re play this game, but has Final Fantasy X HD remake been confirmed?

Pocamantis
31st May 2012, 08:55
It would be awesome if they packaged it with X-2 International Edition + Last Mission but I highly doubt that will happen. I really just can't wait to see how it looks. X already looks amazing even to this day.

member_10830834
31st May 2012, 10:43
I would love to re purchase and re play this game, but has Final Fantasy X HD remake been confirmed?

Yeah, it was announced last year for it's 10th anniversary.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 10:49
As unlikely as it is I really hope we see it at E3, at least give us some screens of it in HD.

member_10832400
31st May 2012, 11:06
I'm excited about it! Excluding the online games, FFX is one of the two main entries in the series that I've yet to play. I kept meaning to try and find a used copy of it somewhere, but now that they're re-releasing it in HD for the PS3 I'm definitely going to wait until I can get my hands on the new one. Besides, I enjoy SquareEnix's games and I'd rather my money go to them as opposed to some second-hand game store.

Mandy
31st May 2012, 12:16
It would be awesome if they packaged it with X-2 International Edition + Last Mission but I highly doubt that will happen. I really just can't wait to see how it looks. X already looks amazing even to this day.

That would be neat! I haven't played the International Edition of X-2 but that's because I don't have a system that will allow me to play that version.

.thee3nemy
31st May 2012, 12:24
My only fear is that when it does drop, it will be on the PSN & probably take up lots of GB. My PS3 is already on the edge so there's no telling how many of my downloaded games i'd have to delete to make room. It will be worth it though so meh.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 12:26
My only fear is that when it does drop, it will be on the PSN & probably take up lots of GB. My PS3 is already on the edge so there's no telling how many of my downloaded games i'd have to delete to make room. It will be worth it though so meh.

There's going to be a physical release of the PS3 and Vita versions, so you can just buy those.

member_10754161
31st May 2012, 12:34
well im just saying because i read game informer the creator is thinking about to make it on more than one consoles so everyone can enjoy the wonders of his game.

Pocamantis
31st May 2012, 13:06

That would be neat! I haven't played the International Edition of X-2 but that's because I don't have a system that will allow me to play that version.

Yeah I haven't played it either lol. But I recently finished X-2 for like the 3rd time and I wouldn't mind doing it again soon for the International Edition. Most of my friends weren't even aware of Last Mission until I told them.

.thee3nemy
31st May 2012, 13:17

There's going to be a physical release of the PS3 and Vita versions, so you can just buy those.

Oh that's good news! Thanks. :)

member_10575169
31st May 2012, 13:41
I personally loved FFX and hearing that it's gonna be re-released in HD makes my heart jump for joy.

Summoner
31st May 2012, 13:54
I was happy to hear that they were gonna be remastering the game, I am curious if they are gonna be adding more content to it like more bosses or maybe an extra area or 2 and have more storyline. But even if they don't I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 13:57
I was happy to hear that they were gonna be remastering the game, I am curious if they are gonna be adding more content to it like more bosses or maybe an extra area or 2 and have more storyline. But even if they don't I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Probably be the International Edition, given that's the only one released in EU.

So possibility of the Dark Aeons, Penance and expert sphere grid.

But if you're from EU it's no big deal.

PAT2K9
31st May 2012, 14:07

Nice... I can wait for it to come out on 360 or on PS3.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 14:08

Nice... I can wait for it to come out on 360 or on PS3.

PS3/Vita versions, so you can play it at home or on the go. :)

Wonder if it'll use a similar feature to some games on the PS3/Vita where you can carry over your data to the Vita from the PS3 to continue where you left off, and vice versa.

YoshiKatYoko
31st May 2012, 14:09
Is it gonna be a remake? Or have many new features to talk about?

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 14:10
Is it gonna be a remake? Or have many new features to talk about?

Just seems like an HD remaster, possibly the International edition, with some trophies.

But we'll know more soon enough.

Romangelo
31st May 2012, 14:15
Alternate costume DLCs please.

Summoner
31st May 2012, 14:29
Hope they keep Kimahri cool looking. He's my favorite character next to Yuna.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 14:31
Hope they keep Kimahri cool looking. He's my favorite character next to Yuna.

It's going to be the same game, just spruced up in HD, at least that's what seems to be most likely, so Kimahri should look the same, just more improved.

Like going from any of the PS2 games to the PS3 HD Collections, spruced up textures, resolutions, fps, etc. and added trophy support.

Summoner
31st May 2012, 14:34
I haven't ever seen a game get a HD remaster so I don't really know how FFX will look after it's done.

kupo1705
31st May 2012, 15:06
I'm looking forward to it.

I don't really care about remasters when I've played them before, but I'll make an exception this time.

Valcrist
31st May 2012, 15:14
I'm looking forward to it.

I don't really care about remasters when I've played them before, but I'll make an exception this time.

Can't wait as well.

ShinGundam
31st May 2012, 22:30
I am looking forward to it, the idea of pre-rendered graphics in HD makes me want it even more.

YukiTsubaki
31st May 2012, 23:42
I've been waiting to hear some more info on this one as well.

Will be curious to know more! (And here's hoping they make the FF X-2 International version available at some time in the future also!)

member_10393417
1st Jun 2012, 00:12
i'm hoping that with the remaster, the NA Version has the EU versions extras. I was pretty tore up over the lack of dark Aeons, and other side quests missing. If possible, I think it would be an awesome idea to implement online play for Bltizball now that the system can easilly handle it. That alone would become a major selling point for a good number of players. From there they could come up with additional addon content for blitzball if they felt up to it.

Summoner
1st Jun 2012, 09:48
I don't really understand, didn't think that FFX had more stuff on it than it normally did, I remembered seeing Kingdom Hearts I & II with Final Mix editions and I was like why don't they have that in the US.

member_10792525
1st Jun 2012, 17:52
I really hope that it looks dramatically better otherwise it would be a bit of a waste. Also what kind of a price point are they going to put on it...even if its remastered should it be as expensive as a new release game? Either way I'll be buying it since I love this game soooo much <3

DilsDileva
2nd Jun 2012, 05:28
I heard character and aeon models are made completely from scratch, do you think this could be true?

Summoner
2nd Jun 2012, 13:18
Wow would be awesome if they make them look better!

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 20:11
Is it bad that I want both the PS3 version AND the Vita version? I wonder if cross-saves between would work with the cloud? That would be awesome! I could play at home on the big screen, save, and then pick right up where I was on break at work. Ah! Amazing! I'm going to be crossing my fingers for that!

Pocamantis
2nd Jun 2012, 22:02
I heard character and aeon models are made completely from scratch, do you think this could be true?

If it's exactly like the other remastered games to come out recently I doubt it, but who knows. Konami went back and got all new voice actors for the Silent Hill 2 & 3 remasters so I guess anything is possible.

Jackstin
3rd Jun 2012, 03:57
I think its possible we'll see significant changes, just because its SE and their enhanced ports tend to be quie good.

I wouldn't be disappointed in a straight port though.

I'm fairly sure they'll redo all the FMVs,

member_10526381
3rd Jun 2012, 11:49
so uhhh.. this not like HD collections like MGS, Silent Hill, and Devil May Cry.

It would be nice if they include X-2 in it

Summoner
3rd Jun 2012, 17:18
I would have to agree Kelyue.

Pocamantis
4th Jun 2012, 13:40
Got my fingers crossed hoping we see something today at the Sony conference or sometime this week.

Jackstin
4th Jun 2012, 16:22
This is certainly more likely to show than Versus XIII, as Sony are going to focus on Vita almost certainly. Fingers crossed indeed.

Aurizen
5th Jun 2012, 12:23
FFX HD wont be shown at E3 at all. We have to wait for Tokyo Game Show. I'm completely disapointed with Square Enix for having fans wait this long. We've waited approximately 9 months and still no news. I'm hoping this game is worth the long wait. Some piece of information needs to be talked about.

member_10835034
7th Jun 2012, 13:54
There has been a lot of rumor about prospective brand new Final Fantasy 10 on PS Vita remake with the cutting edge game engine that FF XIII used and I just wonder if this all going to be true in 2012....makes me wonder lol.

member_10822883
7th Jun 2012, 16:34
Has Square ever actually shown remasters and ports at big events, though? I certainly don't remember anything beyond magazine interviews and coverage.

ZyzxxInfinity
7th Jun 2012, 22:52
I can't believe we didn't get a peep from Square Enix about FFX HD at E3 2012. Well, I hope they give us something at TGS 2012...

I really wish they would either include FFX-2 HD on the same disc and make it a collection, or to release FFX-2 HD separately eventually. I almost highly doubt they would do the latter at all though.

More so, I hope FFX HD is includes everything from FFX International. I want to fight Penance!

At this point this is the only game I'm looking forward enough to pre-order, and certainly the only thing I care about coming from Square Enix.

What's that Square Enix? No news on Versus XIII? After announcing it over 6 years ago? Big surprise! ...Oh, and you guys plan on milking Kingdom Hearts dry with unecessary spin-offs until no one cares, and THEN releasing Kingdom Hearts III? Good job, guys! Way to succesfully market your IPs! /sarcasm

Summoner
7th Jun 2012, 23:04
I don't think this need another thread for the FFX remastered version. XD

tidusforeverx2
11th Jun 2012, 01:29
I would be very surprised if they were to make a KH Collection and it didn't come out for the PS3/Vita, and there WASN'T a downloadable option for it...Sony at the very least seems to be wanting to move in that direction for games (especially for 'flagship' titles).

I would normally bet against the downloadable version because once upon a time several hi ups in Square Co. said that they were against the digital distribution. I can't remember what exactly was the reason but I assume it has to do with the advertising. I believe this article came out right at the time of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Along with the fact that majority of people find a physical object to have more value than digital ownership. But now I believe that as far as the PS Vita, all games are required to have a digital option.

Jackstin
12th Jun 2012, 14:09
Has Square ever actually shown remasters and ports at big events, though? I certainly don't remember anything beyond magazine interviews and coverage.

I think Finest Fantasy For Advance was. I am surprised we haven't seen anything about this game. I wonder when they started work on it...

Hopefully we'll see something before TGS.

member_10822883
12th Jun 2012, 14:11
Ah, good to know. I was actually wondering about that particularly- if Finest Fantasy for Advance got shown, it's not absurd to think they'd show X HD.

tiaeltaru
12th Jun 2012, 14:14
Can't you see?!?!?!

They're remaking it with the engine from XIII!

>>

Kidding.

No idea why we haven't seen a single screen yet, SE just being SE I guess..

Jackstin
12th Jun 2012, 15:10
Can't you see?!?!?!

They're remaking it with the engine from XIII!

>>

Kidding.

No idea why we haven't seen a single screen yet, SE just being SE I guess..

My guess is that either they didn't start working on it till after they announced it, they just wanted to announce it at TGS.

Or..they've run into difficulties. Not to say that they'll give up on it, they never would. But it wouldn't surprise me if they found out it was going to need a lot more work than they originally thought. The FMVs will need redoing, there are several pre-rendered backgrounds, we don't know how the fixed camera will be affected by widescreen.

I don't think we'll see a full remake, but I think people will be surprised by the changes. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw new character models.

tiaeltaru
12th Jun 2012, 15:11
I'm sure we'll see it later this year at TGS, Jump Festa or SE's event, probably finally get some Versus info as well.

Summoner
12th Jun 2012, 19:28
Would be funny if the remastered version used the graphics that they showed off at E3.

cky182dude
14th Jun 2012, 03:06
I just hope to god that they release it as the International Version. I was super bummed when I heard that the International version wasn't being released in the US. Please Square-Enix, make it the International Version!

Squall-Nathan
14th Jun 2012, 12:41
I just hope to god that they release it as the International Version. I was super bummed when I heard that the International version wasn't being released in the US. Please Square-Enix, make it the International Version!

Same here. We always miss out on the extra content from the International for Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc.

member_10059566
14th Jun 2012, 19:38

Same here. We always miss out on the extra content from the International for Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc.

I would be pretty surprised if we didnt get any of the international content this time. All of it already has an english dub, and I dont think they would take away content from EU, who only got that version.

Pocamantis
15th Jun 2012, 10:33

Isn't it funny how they're called "International Edition" yet they are never released outside of Japan?

Automaton
15th Jun 2012, 20:43
Isn't it funny how they're called "International Edition" yet they are never released outside of Japan?

It's rather supposed to bring to attention that the game was changed for international (NA/EU) release (also, English voice acting) though they end up making other changes afterwards.

Jackstin
16th Jun 2012, 07:03

Final Fantasy X International was released outsideof Japan.

member_10333514
16th Jun 2012, 18:12
Yes X International has english in it and a HDD load if your into that.

So when will we see the HD remake? TGS? D: I need this game again in my life.

ZyzxxInfinity
18th Jun 2012, 05:40
I have my fingers crossed that Square Enix will announce a release date and perhaps give us some sample footage by TGS 2012, but I still haven't heard or found anything from Square Enix confirming that they will.

In fact, we haven't really received any news since since TGS 2011 when they announced the game to mark it's 10-year anniversary!

I don't know how much attention we can get with these forums, but considering the rehaul on the Square Enix Members site, I can only hope they are also putting more focus on what their fans have to say.

In any case, I hope that if enough people put their own "2-cents" on this thread, Robert Peeler (na.square-enix.com/rpeeler (/rpeeler), our Community Manager and Forum Admin), can see this and either see what info he can obtain, or at least pass this along at Square Enix HQ to see if we can at least expect more info at TGS 2012!

So anyone else who is eager to get FFX HD on PS3/Vita, sound off!

Aldebaranhnl
18th Jun 2012, 09:37
I have my fingers crossed that Square Enix will announce a release date and perhaps give us some sample footage by TGS 2012, but I still haven't heard or found anything from Square Enix confirming that they will.

In fact, we haven't really received any news since since TGS 2011 when they announced the game to mark it's 10-year anniversary!

I don't know how much attention we can get with these forums, but considering the rehaul on the Square Enix Members site, I can only hope they are also putting more focus on what their fans have to say.

In any case, I hope that if enough people put their own "2-cents" on this thread, Robert Peeler (na.square-enix.com/rpeeler (/rpeeler), our Community Manager and Forum Admin), can see this and either see what info he can obtain, or at least pass this along at Square Enix HQ to see if we can at least expect more info at TGS 2012!

So anyone else who is eager to get FFX HD on PS3/Vita, sound off!

I'm definitelywith you, I have purchased all FF recent games (ps2 & ps3) and FFX was the best for me, so i would love to know the release date and see some footage.

Cheers

member_10751449
18th Jun 2012, 11:18
If that is including FFX-2 international version then count me in. I think story wise the first one was better, but the gameplay in the 2nd one captured me more. Put them together and you have something amazing. Also, they shouldn't just have to limit themselves to PS3/Vita unless it honestly benefits them. Releasing on Xbox360 and Wii u would be fantastic. They'll reach more people and it will give owners who have multiple systems a choice. Can't wait until the wii u comes out and I would definitely get it for that system.

Aurizen
18th Jun 2012, 11:31
I demand some FFX HD news, 9 months and nothing has been said. So many games have been HD remastered and it took only weeks for them to show screenshots and get more piece of info. Where is the sence in all this? Square needs to show some screenshots, im sure they have something that can be shown. I really hope someone important at Square see's this and answers the fans call. It is unforgiveable to be keeping fans waiting.some leaked images would be fine.

Popcicle
19th Jun 2012, 13:47
Hey guys,

Sorry but at this time we don't have any new news on an HD version of FINAL FANTASY X.

RJDS1991
19th Jun 2012, 20:03
I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy. I have bought since the year of 1999,all the games since the VI title of the series. I surely state that FINAL FANTASY X as my favorite of all. As a matter of fact,I played it on ps2 hundreds of hours. However now I have ps3 and recently ps vita so I don't use my Ps2 anymore.(And i'm anxious to get it for PS3 or VITA)
I will buy it for sure on the 1st day on the stores, However i'm a bit angry about all the process envolving this remaster because I think its unconceivable all this time waiting for one single Screenshot in order to give a little satisfaction to the fans or,better,some news about what to espect in the upcoming months about the game.

P.S- I check daily for news without any success. Also, there is a large community of gamers here in Portugal(participating in gaming sites/Forums) that love the series and share the same opinion. We are waiting for some upcoming news about this topic...

Thanks anyway for the effort employed in the process!

Cheers =)

Aurizen
19th Jun 2012, 20:21
well, I did hear square announces games way before they go into developement, but to have no screenshots after 9 months is asanine. Robert I hope you can ask around to get some info for us fans soon. A screenshot or something leaked piece of info would be nice. or pm us info..

RJDS1991
19th Jun 2012, 21:19
well, I did hear square announces games way before they go into developement, but to have no screenshots after 9 months is asanine. Robert I hope you can ask around to get some info for us fans soon. A screenshot or something leaked piece of info would be nice. or pm us info..

I do share your opinion,however I do believe that Square enix is not taking this project as a priority.

Sadly this project seems to be a little bit sidelined. This is my opinion.

However we hope to hear from them soon ^^

yeastori
20th Jun 2012, 13:16
Started playing the PS2 regular version and still loving it, lets hope that the HD remake takes off the terrible graphics from certain cutscenes, you know when there are cutscenes with awesome graphics, and then decent and then TERRIBLE lets hope they redo the terrible cutscenes with teh good looking ones. But also important I think should be the ability to skip cutscenes, and visible enemy encounters or at least change combat transition so it doesn't feel so annoying everytime you encounter an enemy.

Summoner
20th Jun 2012, 21:00
You can't really expect them to take stuff like enemy encourters and such away from the game, it's what makes Final Fantasy an RPG with it's random battles. They might include skipping cutscenes since they will be updating stuff, it's a maybe so don't think it's for sure until they release information about it.

Jackstin
21st Jun 2012, 18:08
Guys, be careful! He's got a thread!

Aurizen
21st Jun 2012, 18:22
Its crazy how Okami HD was announced 2 days ago, and screen shots and pictures was shown within a day later.even a release date was told. Robert Peeler, is there something you can do? Can you ask for development progress or something? please? Is it possible for you to contact Yoshinori Kitase, who is the director or Tetsuya Nomura to get something from it or when screenshots will be shown.

Squall-Nathan
22nd Jun 2012, 21:43
The only news I heard after announcement was an article about an interview with a developer regarding FFX HD. In which he stated it was to be an HD Remaster. The article went on to explain how Remasters just up the graphics like the MGS HD Collection or Silent Hill HD. If that's true I'm a little saddened...I was hoping for a remake of certain gameplay mechanics and maybe even blitzball online.

ZyzxxInfinity
22nd Jun 2012, 23:33
The only news I heard after announcement was an article about an interview with a developer regarding FFX HD. In which he stated it was to be an HD Remaster. The article went on to explain how Remasters just up the graphics like the MGS HD Collection or Silent Hill HD. If that's true I'm a little saddened...I was hoping for a remake of certain gameplay mechanics and maybe even blitzball online.

I never, ever, expected Square Enix to fully remake Final Fantasy X. It was common sense that it would be an HD upscale with trophy support, just like every other PS2 collection re-release (Prince of Persia, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Tomb Raider, God of War, etc.) This was going to be Square Enix's own addition to all of these remasters. Whoever mistranslated the inteview and caused the rumor of a remake was an imbecile, and obviously isn't aware of the production costs. That all said, Blitzball Online would be a great thing, similar to what has been discussed in the Blitzball thread. The ganmeplay mechanics are fine just as they are, and are what make FFX what it is.

I hope Robert Peeler checks back with us and can gets some news out of those in charge of bringing us this remaser. It's already the middle of 2012 and still no news. The most we got for the 10th anniversary of FFX was the announcement of the HD remaster.

I really will be fed up with Square Enix if they treat this like they have treated Versus XIII, and just left us in dark for 6+ years with nothing. Robert Peeler, please keep us updated and do what you can to get any information. The fans of this game, your customers who are eager to throw their wallets at Square Enix for this HD remaster, deserve to have more info.

For anyone else who comes across this thread, share it with everyone you know so that we can have more words from the fans waiting for this game, and just maybe we can get some news from Square Enix.

Aurizen
22nd Jun 2012, 23:49
well, Square is having a expo July 5th -8th in japan so FFX HD will hopefully be shown or at least talked about. If not i will be completely and utterly disapointed.

However i believe this HD remaster will be something great that may be worth it. there were rumors of what will be done and i believe characters and aeons and stages will be redone with the luminous engine. I believe some truth to the luminous engine will be used. and im looking forward to it.

ZyzxxInfinity
23rd Jun 2012, 00:01
well, Square is having a expo July 5th -8th in japan so FFX HD will hopefully be shown or at least talked about. If not i will be completely and utterly disapointed.

However i believe this HD remaster will be something great that may be worth it. there were rumors of what will be done and i believe characters and aeons and stages will be redone with the luminous engine. I believe some truth to the luminous engine will be used. and im looking forward to it.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that they will be doing anything with the Luminous Engine, and I'd prefer them not to. All I want is an HD upscale of the game with trophy support. Nothing more is necessary. If anything, what is truly in question is whether FFX HD will be based off of the original release, or FFX International. I am hoping for FFX International, so that we can finally get to fight against Penance and the Dark Aeons.

As for that expo, it seems that we won't hear anything about FFX nor Versus XIII (gematsu.com/2012/06/square-enix-announce... (http://gematsu.com/2012/06/square-enix-announces-japan-expo-schedule)). Gee, big surprise!

member_10829610
23rd Jun 2012, 00:15
TGS is still an option to hear about FFXHD & VSXIII, right?

And yes, all I think it needs is HD upscaling & trophy support, like most of the other HD games.

Aurizen
23rd Jun 2012, 00:30
I'm hoping the game will be like what was planned in the beta, like a full 3-D where the clothes move, and the play online but maybe the 3-D effects to have the clothes move, and maybe a graphic update on teh character models cuz they look horrible like in game graphics need to be fixed. but nothin too drastic. but it is taking too long to be something like the other HD remasters.

<iframe width="425" height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ZwSasmakmo" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Summoner
23rd Jun 2012, 01:36
Yes I would like to hear more information about FFX remastered version, since I can no longer play the original on my PS3 anymore. :<

ZyzxxInfinity
23rd Jun 2012, 01:47
TGS is still an option to hear about FFXHD & VSXIII, right?

And yes, all I think it needs is HD upscaling & trophy support, like most of the other HD games.

Most major announcements always come from either E3 or TGS. My hope and expectations are to hear something about FFX HD by TGS 2012. But after how long it has been, I don't want anything less than a release date, so I know when to expect to play the game. The upscale process takes time, but not THIS much time. Especially for just a single game.

If we don't get any news by TGS 2012, I'm throwing in the towel with Square Enix. They won't get a single dollar out of me, with exception to certain games that are only under their name due to buying out Eidos (Tomb Raider).

The only way consumers (which is all we are, aside from fans of the games we love) can truly argue or protest the lack of action/communication is with our wallets. Square Enix chooses not to satisfy their costumers, then Square Enix doesn't get my money. It really is just that simple.

Squall-Nathan
23rd Jun 2012, 09:32
Kimarhi in HD...

Summoner
23rd Jun 2012, 10:10
Kimarhi in HD...

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

...Sorry, Ifrit got a little out of control. XD

Squall-Nathan
23rd Jun 2012, 13:05
I know right. Most excited to see the Ronsos and Aeons in beautiful HD.

Aurizen
23rd Jun 2012, 13:08
especially Anima!! i hope in future final fantasy the Aeons come back!

Summoner
24th Jun 2012, 10:09
Summons, Guardian Forces, Aeons, whatever they want to call them lol.

Squall-Nathan
24th Jun 2012, 15:11
Summons, Guardian Forces, Aeons, whatever they want to call them lol.

I prefer Espers /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

member_10073902
24th Jun 2012, 21:04
I'd like to know when the release window for X HD is since it's the main reason I bought a Vita but *shrug,* it'll come out when it comes out and there's not really information that I'm curious about since it's just a remaster and I've already played the original.

Summoner
24th Jun 2012, 21:09
As long as it's not the FFXII Espers lol.

Squall-Nathan
25th Jun 2012, 10:51
No. FF VI Espers. I like them because they actually talked and even had their own world. Aeons is my second favorite name for them; with the whole background involving the Fayth and going through those Cloister of Trials. Good times....

Summoner
25th Jun 2012, 13:49
Aeons are cool but I really don't like the fayth and stuff lol.

Squall-Nathan
25th Jun 2012, 20:56
Back to the topic, with KH DDD done and with Versus XIII in full production, maybe even a release by the end of the year, I think we will get more on FFX HD. Maybe TGS?

Azure
25th Jun 2012, 22:20
Back to the topic, with KH DDD done and with Versus XIII in full production, maybe even a release by the end of the year, I think we will get more on FFX HD. Maybe TGS?

Maybe we will have information but I think for a remastered version there is no need to announced at TGS ,they can reveal in some magazine

Summoner
26th Jun 2012, 07:34
If they can reveal in a magazine they should be able to talk about it at TGS. I mean come on FFX was a big game for it's time and was the 1st FF to have voices.

Azure
26th Jun 2012, 09:59
If they can reveal in a magazine they should be able to talk about it at TGS. I mean come on FFX was a big game for it's time and was the 1st FF to have voices.

TGS is a place for Developer to introduce their new games so I think SE will talk more about Bravely Default , Versus , XV .. etc . I expect to see the new game than FFX remaster especially games is made by Itou

Pocamantis
26th Jun 2012, 13:38

Maybe we will have information but I think for a remastered version there is no need to announced at TGS ,they can reveal in some magazine

I'd be super surprised if Versus was released this year lol. But something tells me they aren't going to heavily market this game. Hopefully we get some info on it soon. If they do unveil it at TGS I would expect a Nov/Dec release.

Squall-Nathan
27th Jun 2012, 11:39
Was it last year that was FFX's 10 year Anniversary? I thought that was why they announced the HD remaster. Now it's a full year later...

Squall-Nathan
30th Jun 2012, 13:37
Okay so I've mentioned Kimarhi and the Aeons...the next thing I would want to see in wondrous HD is Seymour's hair. It will be interesting to see such a prominent hairstyle in more realistic textures and graphics.

Werewolfhero
30th Jun 2012, 16:08
I'd be happy if they just released FFX for vita at all with or without the hd touch and trophies since this console has a serious lack of RPG's (let alone games in general) especially for those outside of the asian countries. :(

Aurizen
2nd Jul 2012, 18:03
well SE is having an expo this week so we might see a screenshot or some game play this week hopefully.

member_10027415
4th Jul 2012, 23:13
The game is supposed to come out this year, but who knows. Maybe they're waiting for the Holiday Season?

Aurizen
4th Jul 2012, 23:15
I dont think they gave a date on a release, but japan will get it 1st, but i think it will come out in the same month in the US and **** and the EUR a month later or weeks.

Azure
5th Jul 2012, 03:40
I dont think they gave a date on a release, but japan will get it 1st, but i think it will come out in the same month in the US and **** and the EUR a month later or weeks.

if they use the international Version to remaster , the game may come out in same week

Squall-Nathan
5th Jul 2012, 11:02
I hope we get the International Version. Doesn't that add the Dark Aeons? Or is that only accessible through a cheat?

Aurizen
5th Jul 2012, 11:41
no the dark aeons are on there, i never faught them before i would of lost lol, but its most likely that, does that ver have english in it?

Automaton
5th Jul 2012, 11:54
If you're talking about International, then yes: in fact, it's pretty much strictly English even though it was released for Japan (and Europe).

Aurizen
5th Jul 2012, 12:08
oh ok,

Tiny update not even worth mentioning

"Outside of future XIII developments, Toriyama made a non-comment about Final Fantasy X. Asked for a progress report on the HD conversion of FFX, Toriyama said, "Regarding HD conversions, there is a lot to look into, so please wait a bit more."

They been saying a bit more since Febuary. -_-

Squall-Nathan
6th Jul 2012, 12:52
oh ok,

Tiny update not even worth mentioning

"Outside of future XIII developments, Toriyama made a non-comment about Final Fantasy X. Asked for a progress report on the HD conversion of FFX, Toriyama said, "Regarding HD conversions, there is a lot to look into, so please wait a bit more."

They been saying a bit more since Febuary. -_-

What is there to look into? Game series like Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill have converted their games into HD for the PS3 from their original PS2 versions. Can't be too different for FFX.

Aurizen
6th Jul 2012, 12:55
yeah but i think they got other companies to make it HD FFX HD is being done by their their own company and you know how their stuff works 5 yrs to get a game out, but this one may be 2 yrs since its done, i was hoping to get it by december of this year.

member_10487638
7th Jul 2012, 19:05
Okay so I've mentioned Kimarhi and the Aeons...the next thing I would want to see in wondrous HD is Seymour's hair. It will be interesting to see such a prominent hairstyle in more realistic textures and graphics.

I think thats what i am looking forward to most, Seymour's hair. that and and HD Zanarkand.

Aurizen
7th Jul 2012, 19:57
looks like another diaspointment, the **** expo square enix was there and not a mention of FFX HD, guess in september we will get something from it.

member_10323743
8th Jul 2012, 17:25

I think thats what i am looking forward to most, Seymour's hair. that and and HD Zanarkand.

I would definitely have to agree to both. Zanarkand is gonna look so beautiful in HD. Seymour's Hair will be awesome to see but unfortunatly, I don't think we can expect it to look as good as Lightning's since it's likely not going to be a re-rendering of the cutscenes, just an HD upscale.

Aurizen
8th Jul 2012, 17:28
i think it wont be a huge difference to tell a major difference, but they did say the visuals would look much better, so i guess its something great, im tired of all this wait.

member_10323743
8th Jul 2012, 21:37
Honestly, I just want trophy support and International add-ons... but I'd be happy enough with the trophy support because it's a great incentive to do things you may not normally take the time to do.

Aurizen
17th Jul 2012, 15:00
dont mean to double post but its worth it his spelling error is because he's french.

gyazo.com/161c4b85d6f9554fd8d3612183d822... (http://gyazo.com/161c4b85d6f9554fd8d3612183d82271.png?1342553028)

bigbaldwolf86
18th Jul 2012, 04:15
Where did you find that? I hope it's true and could be likely as that is when the 25th anniversary show is.

Bhalditar
18th Jul 2012, 05:57
I think it's likely we'll get an update on Final Fantasy X HD at Tokyo Game Show, or around that time.

member_10628951
18th Jul 2012, 19:14
I think it's likely we'll get an update on Final Fantasy X HD at Tokyo Game Show, or around that time.

I think there are a lot of games Square will (read: NEEDS TO) talk about at TGS this year. Come on X and Versus XIII.

Aurizen
19th Jul 2012, 02:34
I contacted the main editor and he told me that , he also said it isnt redone with the luminous but it looks good he says. he wont tell me anything else, lets how he isnt lying.

rush4zeppelin
22nd Jul 2012, 18:11
I would so buy! FFX was one of my favorite games in the Final Fantasy series :D I think I would die of happiness if I could play FFX on my ps3 or Vita!

xIllusionist
22nd Jul 2012, 18:42
I'd love to see FFX on the PS3 (hopefully the PS3 since I don't own a Vita lol). It was the first FF game I played and I loved it. It'd be nice if the battle system was similar to the recent FF titles in regards to real-time battles and not the turn-based system. I just feel like the battles drag on for too long, and with the real-time battles it'd make combat more exciting. But I don't think it's possible so it's okay if it's kept the same as it is haha.

Twinzy
28th Jul 2012, 17:23
awsome :) can't wait to see this happen and i also hope it will be a pack or box with final fantasy x and final fantasy x-2

and i hope they make an option for final fantasy x ''new game plus'' that would be awsome ^^

i don't have a ps3 but if both come out for ps3 then i want it sure then i start saving for a ps3!

im still kinda wishing they make a final fantasy x-3 with 3 playable or more playable characters like tidus yuna and rikku i realy like that game

i still play it alot after all those years and its so fun ^^ i realy hope for it i miss the world of spira and the aeons !

and i like both x and x-2 battle style its awsome ^^

i also like final fantasy 12 battle style so you can move freely while avoiding or attacking the mobs :)

hope my wish come true i realy miss the final fantasy X series

Aurizen
28th Jul 2012, 19:23
lol, its just a upscale with trophies, I just hope this upscaleing looks good the faces in the game look horrible and in game graphics needs a lot of improvement.

Danielsff
30th Jul 2012, 20:19
As a big fan of Final Fantasy, and owner of a Xbox 360, i really wish they launch this game on Xbox 360, and i wish even more for a remaster of Final Fantasy XII, on Xbox 360, of course.

ZexionDark98
30th Jul 2012, 20:21
Wait they're RE-making FFX

loverde
22nd Aug 2012, 17:21
Does anyone know why Square-Enix removed the Final Fantasy X from their listed of games via the button on the left? Even if I type in "Final Fantasy X" in the search bar it won't come up...

Yunakani
30th Aug 2012, 05:07
Yuna has been an inspiration for ten years now!

www.facebook.com/iWillLiveWithMySorrowIW... (https://www.facebook.com/iWillLiveWithMySorrowIWillLiveMyOwnLifeYuna?ref=hl)

member_10726053
30th Aug 2012, 20:06
Unfortunately Square-Enix announces a title and then forgets their fans. I love the Final Fantasy series and have been a fan since the original on NES. I believe Square sometimes forgets that if people (fans) do not buy their products then their company will close. Fans are what keeps games going. If the Square-Enix execs would realize this, then maybe we would get some more info on a highly anticipated game such as the Final Fantasy X remake. Although I am putting some hate against the company, I am still a fan of their awesome Final Fantasy series. Please Square-Enix release some info for us fans.

nytro1441
3rd Sep 2012, 20:51
i wouldn't think a tiny little status update would be too much to ask on this game. i bought the vita with the sole intention of playing this game. sure i've got a couple other games, but the real nail in the coffin for me to buy the vita was this game. i will be buying it on both PS3 and Vita, but the longer things drag on without a single mention of the game the more i worry. game companies are cancelling games left and right lately, and while i believe SquareEnix is a big company which usually delivers, i have to wonder why we can't get any kind of information on this game. as a previous post said, FFX isn't even listed in the games section anymore. nor is there anything about it in the upcoming games section.

member_10131931
30th Sep 2012, 17:31
all i want is some damn news for the remaster. fianl fantasy x is one of my favorite games of all time. they announced the remake two years ago, isnt it time for some news?

member_10016769
30th Sep 2012, 21:33
Its been a year now and we still have not seen Final Fantasy X HD can we get something there wasnt anything at TGS

Timmei
30th Sep 2012, 22:57
I know exactly what you mean. I would love to hear even a snipet of news surronding the game, unless they cancelled it quietly behing closed doors. I want a Vita for this game alone and pretty much refuse to buy one until I see this game or something else spectacular from the world of Final Fantasy.

member_10661556
1st Oct 2012, 02:04
That is the sole reason why I bought the Vita. I want to play Final Fantasy X so bad on my Vita.

Grimoire
1st Oct 2012, 02:11
I would like to remind you that threads about [FINAL FANTASY X] do not belong here in the [General Discussion] forum, but in the [FINAL FANTASY X] forum:
na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139235/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139235/233979/FINAL_FANTASY_X)

[General Forum Guidelines]
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)
[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

You may continue your discussion in any of the following threads:
[Official Request Thread for info/release date for FFX HD!]
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29185347/Official_Request_Thread_for_inforelease_date_for_FFX_HD!)

[I can't wait for FFX HD to release?]
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29149653/I_cant_wait_for_FFX_HD_to_release?pg=1)

Move thread to: [FINAL FANTASY Series] - [FINAL FANTASY VII-XII Forums] - [FINAL FANTASY X]

ZyzxxInfinity-415661
6th Oct 2012, 03:07
So...needless to say Square Enix, in typical Square Enix fashion, continues to ignore the fact that they announced this HD remake over a year ago, and we still haven't heard or seen anything new. Even after TGS 2012.

I've got to hand it to you SE, if there's one thing you are amazing at since the merger between Squaresoft and Enix, it's about make a bunch of false promises, announcing games way too early with no follow up, and simply continusously re-releasing titles from the days when you were a superior company as an attempted quick cash grab with zero effort. Well done Square Enix. Well done.

After playing the abysymal failures of the Final Fantasy series since the merger and since most of the original creators (including Sakaguchi-san immediately after the merger), I have truly given up on this company. I made a personal promise as well as directly to Square Enix that this was the last game I would purchase from them.

In fact, I was willing to go as far as to buy it twice, both on PS3 and on the PS Vita, before features such as Cross Buy were announced. But now, my money isn't going anywhere near Square Enix. I will purposefully rent this game or buy it used, knowing that Square Enix isn't getting a penny of that money.

I have been playing FFX on the PS2 all over again every now and then to pass the time since the announcement of FFX HD. I've already beaten the game and am about 85% finished with maxing out the Sphere Grids, and still not a peep from SE or any sort of update on the progress of FFX HD.

Oh, but what's this? An announcement for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD?

SHAME ON YOU, SQUARE ENIX. You're idea of marketing, announcements, and appreciation of your fanbase is PATHETIC.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GZj9sWPkY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GZj9sWPkY)

I hope someone in Square Enix with their head NOT up their ass can watch this, pass it throughout the company, and learn something.

RJDS1991
9th Oct 2012, 18:57
Men does this have come to the point in wich we have to beg them to give us some news?!

1 year and almost a month since its announcement and not even a screenshot?

How is this even possible?

Its funny how do they just don´t seem to care...

Grimoire
10th Oct 2012, 06:55
Ben Bateman: "Nothing to announce, sorry (I'm trying to get more information). But don't lose hope, it is still in the works."

And:

"According to Nomura, development on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Square Enix&rsquo;s upcoming HD remaster of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories announced at this year&rsquo;s Tokyo Game Show, was decided before Final Fantasy X HD, which has kept quiet since its Tokyo Game Show 2011 announcement."

gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-talks-kingdom... (http://gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-talks-kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-development)

NyRican814
14th Oct 2012, 23:31
So...needless to say Square Enix, in typical Square Enix fashion, continues to ignore the fact that they announced this HD remake over a year ago, and we still haven't heard or seen anything new. Even after TGS 2012.

I've got to hand it to you SE, if there's one thing you are amazing at since the merger between Squaresoft and Enix, it's about make a bunch of false promises, announcing games way too early with no follow up, and simply continusously re-releasing titles from the days when you were a superior company as an attempted quick cash grab with zero effort. Well done Square Enix. Well done.

After playing the abysymal failures of the Final Fantasy series since the merger and since most of the original creators (including Sakaguchi-san immediately after the merger), I have truly given up on this company. I made a personal promise as well as directly to Square Enix that this was the last game I would purchase from them.

In fact, I was willing to go as far as to buy it twice, both on PS3 and on the PS Vita, before features such as Cross Buy were announced. But now, my money isn't going anywhere near Square Enix. I will purposefully rent this game or buy it used, knowing that Square Enix isn't getting a penny of that money.

I have been playing FFX on the PS2 all over again every now and then to pass the time since the announcement of FFX HD. I've already beaten the game and am about 85% finished with maxing out the Sphere Grids, and still not a peep from SE or any sort of update on the progress of FFX HD.

Oh, but what's this? An announcement for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD?

SHAME ON YOU, SQUARE ENIX. You're idea of marketing, announcements, and appreciation of your fanbase is PATHETIC.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GZj9sWPkY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GZj9sWPkY)

I hope someone in Square Enix with their head NOT up their ass can watch this, pass it throughout the company, and learn something.

i am 2 pissed off at square enix what are you guys doing remastered? wow a remake should of been done final fantasy x and vii were my favorites and you can't remake them are you guys stupid do you relize how much money you would make stop making final fantsy xiii's and focus on your better games i hope you guys make full remakes of final fantasy vii and x on the next gen of ps4 and xbox 720 because i perfer xbox square enix you guys are slacking hire me as a game developer i would make the remakes possible after final fantasy x your final fantasy games sucked you need to go back to your roots at keep it that way wow im pissed at square enix get it togeather your losing alot of fans!!!

seedub
16th Oct 2012, 14:27
Seems I'm in agreement that SE needs to pretty much fire their entire marketing department.

They are losing truckloads of money by providing absolutely no information whatsoever on game version, progress, addressing rumors, etc. Nobody is really worried about them rushing out a release date, but being COMPLETELY kept in the dark is very frustrating; and leading people to just give up waiting on a game we don't even know exists to replay their old PS2 copy. This will inevitabley lead to less people willing to buy it when it does come out ("well, do I really want to play through it again?"). Also, showing a complete lack of connection to the fanbase is going to turn a lot lifelong fans away from the company completely. I've been holding off on a replay over a year now waiting for the HD remaster without a single scrap of information, and if we continue to get absolutely nothing for much longer I'm just gonna play through it on PS2 again and be done with SE. It's like someone mentioned in an earlier post, the only way we can really show SE our disapprovable is with our wallets.

SecretKiller13
9th Nov 2012, 15:08
Square Enix, please give us more details on this game. It made my childhood, investing 200+ hours into it. I need to know if you're going to remake it. Me and my friend had a crush on certain female characters in the game (Rikku and Yuna, respectively) haha. It made us laugh, cry, cringe in rage, and ultimately became one of my favorite memories. So Square Enix, though you won't probably see this post, shed some light on us. We want our golden years back :).

AcidiaMorbid
12th Nov 2012, 12:39
Okay, This is by far my most favorite game out of the series. But does anyone have ANY new information at all? Waiting this long without even a screen shot is terrible. It's not like were asking for a whole lot. Just a screenshot and I'll be happy. But so far nothing new that I haven't heard NINE months ago.

Come on already...I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME IN HD! looks like crap on my TV.

SecretKiller13
12th Nov 2012, 15:11
Okay, This is by far my most favorite game out of the series. But does anyone have ANY new information at all? Waiting this long without even a screen shot is terrible. It's not like were asking for a whole lot. Just a screenshot and I'll be happy. But so far nothing new that I haven't heard NINE months ago.

Come on already...I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME IN HD! looks like crap on my TV.

Just keep on this forum, and if anything is released, someone is bound to posting about it here :)

huan-kun
16th Nov 2012, 11:56
When Square-Enix will make FFX, FFX-2, FFXII on PS3? FF5, 6, 7, 8, 9 already done. I want 10, 10-2, 12 too, and haven`t ancient TV for PS2! :D

member_10641175
16th Nov 2012, 15:42
I would like these three games on the PS3 as well. All I know is that they're planning to HD X on the PSV. That's all I've heard

GenesisCore-420842
16th Nov 2012, 16:54
That would be awesome! FF XII on PS3....amazing! Just amazing :D i hope they will make such a remake...

member_10768539
19th Nov 2012, 11:09
sure hope they don't take too much longer. maybe they are busy working on other games. idk

Kosovokid
20th Nov 2012, 19:13
All i hope for in this matter is:
Full HD GFX.
Online Blitzball with Team naming option and Avatar options (come on, there's plenty of characters and enemy's to use as an Avatar)
Added/Secret Overdrives, Weapons, (Maybe another Summon or two), Alternative Ending (One where Tidus Survives after the Fayth are sent (After all, the Aeons return in X-2, why Can't Tidus Survive a bit longer? he is the star of the Game after all.)

Finally, and most importantly, an X-Mas Release for UK... this game is what i want for Christmas, i never, EVER get ANYTHING for X-mas, so i hope this game is out by then, so i can buy it for myself and have somewhat of a happy X-mas. (No, this isn't a guilt-trip... but if it's seen that way, i hope it's working. lol :P )

SecretKiller13
20th Nov 2012, 19:35
All i hope for in this matter is:
Full HD GFX.
Online Blitzball with Team naming option and Avatar options (come on, there's plenty of characters and enemy's to use as an Avatar)
Added/Secret Overdrives, Weapons, (Maybe another Summon or two), Alternative Ending (One where Tidus Survives after the Fayth are sent (After all, the Aeons return in X-2, why Can't Tidus Survive a bit longer? he is the star of the Game after all.)

Finally, and most importantly, an X-Mas Release for UK... this game is what i want for Christmas, i never, EVER get ANYTHING for X-mas, so i hope this game is out by then, so i can buy it for myself and have somewhat of a happy X-mas. (No, this isn't a guilt-trip... but if it's seen that way, i hope it's working. lol :P )

They'll probably just remaster the graphics and that's it :/. I hope they put the Dark Aeons in the American copy of the game! They had secret Dark Aeons to fight in the Japanese copy of FFX, and after you killed them all, you fought a secret Aeon called Penance! It's pretty intense :D

CyberOliver
22nd Nov 2012, 10:02
The Only thing i have read recently is that 1UP (http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9114494) got a chance to speak with a Square employee at this year&rsquo;s Tokyo Game Show, who assured the outlet that it &ldquo;is still in the works.&rdquo;

SecretKiller13
22nd Nov 2012, 12:06
The Only thing i have read recently is that 1UP (http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9114494) got a chance to speak with a Square employee at this year&rsquo;s Tokyo Game Show, who assured the outlet that it &ldquo;is still in the works.&rdquo;

When was that?

CyberOliver
24th Nov 2012, 22:03
Check this link if you guys want www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/10/17/... (http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/10/17/square-confirms-final-fantasy-x-hd-still-in-the-works/)/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif Another one beyondfinalfantasy.net/latest-news/final... (http://beyondfinalfantasy.net/latest-news/final-fantasy-hd-still-in-the-works/)/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

Hambgen
26th Nov 2012, 12:39
Hello I have heard those rumors, that the game will be released around Mars 2013.
Is it true? Are they really working on a HD remake?
Please post Final Fantasy X HD Remake news inside this thread!!

Grimoire
26th Nov 2012, 12:49
[Introducing FINAL FANTASY X for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita] eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/introducing-f... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/introducing-final-fantasy-x-playstation-3-and-playstation-vita)

[General Forum Guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)] - [Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[Official Request Thread for info/release date for FFX HD! (/go/thread/view/139235/29185347/Official_Request_Thread_for_inforelease_date_for_FFX_HD!)]

[I can't wait for FFX HD to release? (/go/thread/view/139235/29149653/I_cant_wait_for_FFX_HD_to_release)]

[I can't wait for FF X PSV Remake for any longer 8D (/go/thread/view/139235/29165063/I_cant_wait_for_FF_X_PSV_Remake_for_any_longer_8D)]

YunaIsHOT
3rd Dec 2012, 18:37
I check for news for the FFX HD remake everyday. I'd prefer they just say it's going to take a couple years instead of saying nothing at all. Then I'm just wasting my time, all hyped up for something I wont see for years, much less hear news.

I just want graphics to fit my huge tv, and the dark aeons from the International Version. Anything else is awesome. Although if they change the voice of Yuna or make Yuna look like the ugly Yuna from X-2, I will be mad.

SecretKiller13
3rd Dec 2012, 21:49
I check for news for the FFX HD remake everyday. I'd prefer they just say it's going to take a couple years instead of saying nothing at all. Then I'm just wasting my time, all hyped up for something I wont see for years, much less hear news.

I just want graphics to fit my huge tv, and the dark aeons from the International Version. Anything else is awesome. Although if they change the voice of Yuna or make Yuna look like the ugly Yuna from X-2, I will be mad.

I have been looking for a Japanese PS2 solely to say I have beaten the dark aeons hahaha XD! I hope they bring them to America...

silentassassin69
4th Dec 2012, 17:36
mr. peeler ive been a fan of the series for almost 20 years heck i learned how to read playing these games. the millions of fans and myself deserve an answer for a release date or some kind of info regarding this i know you are tired of reading on and on post asking the same question but a simple answer is all we are asking for. you guys have rereleased multiple titles multiple times on many different platforms so why is this game so difficult to find answers for. its absurd to think that you cant. a simple im sorry i dont have any info about it is ridiculous what good is running a forum if you aren't going to give the fans what they ask for.

Witchblade
13th Dec 2012, 06:04
I had a PS3, but it damaged so I bought another one, hoping to play FFX in it soon. A year and three months have passed since the announcement and there's no information anywhere. Nothing! Kind of make me sad...

SecretKiller13
13th Dec 2012, 18:02
I'm glad to see this forum continue to expand. Good to know I am not the only one out here waiting :)

Witchblade
14th Dec 2012, 12:24
That's right. I'm on a FB group, called Final Fantasy X, it has over 4,000 members, and everyday somebody asks about the HD release... It's a pity to have to answer that there's no info about it.

SecretKiller13
14th Dec 2012, 23:01
Just joined c:

loverde
15th Dec 2012, 04:15
Does anyone know when (or why?) Square Enix appears to have taken down the "Final Fantasy X" page under the "Games" sub-menu (at least on the N.A. site?

I've tried accessing it via the sub-menus column on the left of the page....

I've tried typing "Final Fantasy X" into the search bar and it will bring up everything -but- FFX.

I've even tried typing in the expected URL only to receive a "404 Page Not Found" error.

FFX Expected URL: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx &n... (http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx )

FFX-2 Page Example: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx-2 (http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx-2)

I know it's probably nothing important and it may have already been explained at an earlier date....hell it may even be that I'm just incredibly incompetent. Whatever the case may be, I'd really appeciate anyone's time and effort in helping me figure out what I'm doing wrong here....

SecretKiller13
15th Dec 2012, 11:57
Does anyone know when (or why?) Square Enix appears to have taken down the "Final Fantasy X" page under the "Games" sub-menu (at least on the N.A. site?

I've tried typing "Final Fantasy X" into the search bar and it will bring up everything -but- FFX.

I've even tried typing in the expected URL only to receive a "404 Page Not Found" error.

FFX Expected URL: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx &n... (http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx )

FFX-2 Page Example: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx-2 (http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx-2)

I know it's probably nothing important and it may have already been explained at an earlier date....hell it may even be that I'm just incredibly incompetent. Whatever the case may be, I'd really appeciate anyone's time and effort in helping me figure out what I'm doing wrong here....

Your right; it isn't there... X-2 is. Even in the related games for that one, FFX isn't there... Maybe they are taking it down to edit it a little bit. I mean, they can't just take it down and expect no one to notice. Let's check back in a week and see if it's back :)

SeeD_Rogue
16th Dec 2012, 04:32
I saw someone wrote on another forum--- "Why not a release of Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII on blu ray disc with trophy support, etc?" and I thought to myself...genius.

loverde
17th Dec 2012, 17:52

FFX Expected URL: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx &n... (/finalfantasyx)

FFX-2 Page Example: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx-2 (/finalfantasyx-2)

Your right; it isn't there... X-2 is. Even in the related games for that one, FFX isn't there... Maybe they are taking it down to edit it a little bit. I mean, they can't just take it down and expect no one to notice. Let's check back in a week and see if it's back :)

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I've known about the "Final Fantasy X" page being missing for a couple of months now. I first noticed it in early October 2012. At the time of this posting, the page is still missing. So... I hope that's at least indicative of some alteration being made to the webpage designed to display information pertaining to Final Fantasy X.

AyaFarron
17th Dec 2012, 21:34
I had to buy a new ps2 because my first one was SO old and pretty sure the AV socket was burnt out or something. Got a used ps2 slim from gamestop for 60. Didn't even know they had slim! I still had the fat black one!
Took it home..but wouldn't play my FFX copy because it was too scratched and apparently the lazer is more sensitive on the slim. SO I had to buy another copy of that too..
if they can't give any information on FFX HD, they could atleast throw it on the PSN store or something!

I'd sell both my kidneys for a release date ? ?´???

SecretKiller13
17th Dec 2012, 22:34

FFX Expected URL: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx &n... (/finalfantasyx)

FFX-2 Page Example: na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyx-2 (/finalfantasyx-2)

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I've known about the "Final Fantasy X" page being missing for a couple of months now. I first noticed it in early October 2012. At the time of this posting, the page is still missing. So... I hope that's at least indicative of some alteration being made to the webpage designed to display information pertaining to Final Fantasy X.

It's fine, brother :D!

sebastien.perron.758
20th Dec 2012, 10:51
Please make final fantasy x in HD on the PS3 We are many fan whait for far to long for this make us prod of your work sucsess or juste tel us the days you gone make this posible tk a lot BIG BIG FAN

loverde
20th Dec 2012, 19:26
The Final Fantasy X webpage still hasn't returned.

member_10607307
24th Dec 2012, 03:37
But will it be the International version? I'll be pretty p@#$'d if it isn't.

Makki
25th Dec 2012, 16:20
seen some stuff leaning towards releasing by march 31, this just bull?

also, i do expect the game to at least be released on xbox because many people, myself included, went from ps2 to xbox 360 (or own both xbox and ps3, but would like a choice) and the fact that FFXIII was released for xbox

Pyrhus
27th Dec 2012, 22:53
I created an account just to add to the piling posts.

Any information at all would be very much appreciated by the community, if even as little as confirmation that a remaster is still in the works; but no estimated release date is available. Personally, I don&rsquo;t really care if it ends up being released without all cool features people are dreaming up such as online Blitzball and the Dark Aeons. I was hoping to try out the &ldquo;no sphere grid challenge&rdquo; and beating Sin. I simply want the game to be released on the vita&hellip;. someday.

Give us that shred of news, and let us know that our hope is not in vain.

Jagbag88
28th Dec 2012, 12:10
Please put in everything that was in the international version. Fighting the Dark Aeons and all the other secret bosses was the funnest part about this game. I beg you Square Enix, if you wanna surpass fans expectations for this HD release put in everything from the international version.

Vikaris
29th Dec 2012, 10:06
I made an account here on the forums just to state how ridiculous it is that this game still has no release information available. I personally stopped buying square products after I played 13, but FFX was my favorite in the series and I almost died when I heard about the HD version. I'm checking google almost everyday for some sort of news, and day after day, nothing.

I hope square realizes just how messed up it is to announce a title and offer no information on it. It's been a long time. I feel really bad for the people still waiting for Versus, but FFX was just supposed to be a simple remaster, and I mean, I don't remaster video games for a living, but I don't imagine it takes that long, and even if it did, that would be okay. I would just like to know what is going on.

So heres hoping for a first quarter release in 2013. Square should know that this will be the last game I buy from them. I'm done.

duohaggard
3rd Jan 2013, 02:52
I made an account here on the forums just to state how ridiculous it is that this game still has no release information available. I personally stopped buying square products after I played 13, but FFX was my favorite in the series and I almost died when I heard about the HD version. I'm checking google almost everyday for some sort of news, and day after day, nothing.

I hope square realizes just how messed up it is to announce a title and offer no information on it. It's been a long time. I feel really bad for the people still waiting for Versus, but FFX was just supposed to be a simple remaster, and I mean, I don't remaster video games for a living, but I don't imagine it takes that long, and even if it did, that would be okay. I would just like to know what is going on.

So heres hoping for a first quarter release in 2013. Square should know that this will be the last game I buy from them. I'm done.

Lee...I feel your pain, but I feel that these gentlemen at Square are real passionate about their work, and when you look at other games like Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Mass Effect...you dont want to fall short. I feel like they mightve fell alittle short on Sleeping Dogs and are trying to redeem themselves with DLC's which are cool dont get me wrong, but FFX HD needs to be released, I mean forget the HD just put the damn game on PSN so you can have a billion downloads across the globe at 10 or 15 dollars a pop, i mean its more than you'd be getting at Gamestop, they sell it for like 5 bucks in there and its still PS2 format, I believe these forums are here for a reason and if a Square Enix affiliate goes thru these every once in awhile they should really listen to us

ferdinos
11th Jan 2013, 10:03
Seriously... SE is just being cruel to not even officially confirm that anything is still happening... definitely the last chunck of money they'll from me unless something drastically changes.

Grimoire
11th Jan 2013, 15:25
Final Fantasy X HD News Coming &ldquo;Soon&rdquo; Say Square Enix Europe

www.siliconera.com/2013/01/11/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/11/final-fantasy-x-hd-news-coming-soon-say-square-enix-europe/)

kiym87
14th Jan 2013, 22:42
Will it be based on the International version?

Square should know that this will be the last game I buy from them. I'm done.
I think Square Enix has pretty much abandoned their entire original fan base which has loyally and willingly made them rich, in search for a wider audience. I don't feel bad about waiting 1 year for news on FFX:Re. I feel bad for waiting 12 years for a new FF.

I think they should give us the FFX Int version with Japanese audio and the subtitle language of our choice. I think this would be the most cost effective and most appreciated version of it. We all know Square Enix will not accept our offer to throw money at them for a remake (ahem*FFVII), but if those third party developers got to remake Ocarina of Time 3D so well, why not give us some texture and model remakes instead of just upscaling, at least the main characters and the summons. Chances are that most fans who invested in Square Enix since the 90s will appreciate at least that far more than seeing that time and money spent on Tomb Raider, or 'Fabula Versus Crystal something Returns' that everyone forgot and no one cares about anymore or some Space Invaders whatever.

if they screw this one up as well, and give us a lazy port, Square Enix will have proven that they have no care for the people who invested for over 15 years to see them get where they are today, so they will be effectively dead for me.

Manzatsawesome
15th Jan 2013, 14:17
Come on, Square. Some information would be much appreciated. Going to be turning eighteen soon and this game was my childhood literally, would love to have it in time.

My first playthrough I was eight and I was only thirty hours in when I got to the final battle. When my dad saw this he actually said, and I quote, "Your guys must be terrible!" He sat down with me and showed me how to really play a Final Fantasy game. This is an awesome memory for me because he would work 100 hours a week with the disabled and was always tired. It really became our version of "going outside to throw a ball around". I would love to get the game for both of us to play together one more time before I go off to college.

NorthpoleHD
16th Jan 2013, 00:15
Waiting for some type of new new's for Final Fantasy X HD remake. Also waiting too buy it for PS3. I will check back everyday intill its released and i will also "everyday" post a comment intill a admin give's us some new's or a release date or anything pretty much.

NorthpoleHD
17th Jan 2013, 19:15
Still waiting for some FF X new's from a Admin.

NorthpoleHD
18th Jan 2013, 13:12
Still Waiting for some FF X new's from a admin. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

Grimoire
18th Jan 2013, 13:21
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please do not make a simple post just for the purpose of "bumping" a thread. Also avoid simple posts that don&rsquo;t add constructive information to the thread, for example: &ldquo;first&rdquo;, &ldquo;.&rdquo; to signify agreement, or even &ldquo;/agree&rdquo;. Consider always adding more information or your personal touch on each response.]

[Avoid posting the same messages in multiple forums across the board to widen the audience. In most instances, the forums are designed to reflect news and information specifically to single forums. If you feel the information is relevant somewhere else, be sure to cater that message to the different audience that might be visiting a separate forum category. Also avoid spamming your message multiple times in the same thread.]

NorthpoleHD
18th Jan 2013, 22:40
Ok Gravity i will take your advice and obey the fourm guidelines. But i still want new's about FF X HD remake.

NorthpoleHD
21st Jan 2013, 11:56
Maybe today is the day that we THE PEOPLE will get some answer's about Final Fantasy X HD!!

Grimoire
21st Jan 2013, 12:02
I don't think so. Don't worry though, if anything new does appear it will be posted here in this thread. Until then: don't waste your time but do something fun instead.

coedhacker
24th Jan 2013, 12:49
I much like everyone else, cannot wait for this game to be released. I just wish they'd give us a release date so that we'd know what the story was. They're being so hush-hush about it, and I don't think there's a reason for it. Maybe they're having trouble deciding whether or not to keep the annoying sphere grid tutorial in or not. lol

Grimoire
24th Jan 2013, 13:04
I will have to agree: They have been surprisingly quiet about this release. I wonder why they announced it so long ago? Maybe they were originally planning on releasing it much earlier, but had to reconsider for some reason?

coedhacker
24th Jan 2013, 13:15
I hope this was the case: they announced and then realised that this was going to be a bigger project that originally anticipated. Hopefully we will be rewarded with more than a simple hd verson of the game, maybe they're making blitzball more involved instead of on a single plane, maybe there are more mini-games or maybe something with the airship... we can only hope at this point. They must have a good reason because Christmas just passed and this FFX HD for ps3 and Vita would have been a great stocking stuffer, right???

Grimoire
24th Jan 2013, 13:37
Indeed...and expanding the blitzball game would definitely not hurt.

NorthpoleHD
24th Jan 2013, 22:33
I just want them to give us a release date for this game its been over a year now. Final Fantasy X was one of my favorite games would say 2nd. Remember completing almost everything when i was playing this game for ps2 when it came out such a great game.

wewantffxhdnow
26th Jan 2013, 14:13
I am more than a frustrated fan, I am dedicating the next 2 weeks of my life to finding out wether or not FFX HD is even in the works.. I will drive to los angeles if I need to ( I am from San jose ) but let this be a notice to you, square enix, i will not fail in my mission to discover information on FFX HD

member_10446310
26th Jan 2013, 14:41
I am more than a frustrated fan, I am dedicating the next 2 weeks of my life to finding out wether or not FFX HD is even in the works.. I will drive to los angeles if I need to ( I am from San jose ) but let this be a notice to you, square enix, i will not fail in my mission to discover information on FFX HD

I would doubt that we will hear about it anytime soon. First, Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns needs to come out. But we won't hear about Final Fantasy X until after certain games are released.

Grimoire
26th Jan 2013, 15:23
This thread does not belong in the [General Discussion (/go/forum/view/139231/233953/general_discussion)] forum, but in the [FINAL FANTASY X (/go/forum/view/139235/233979/FINAL_FANTASY_X)] forum.

[General Forum Guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

I would recommend you to continue your discusson in one of the following threads:

[Official Request Thread for info/release date for FFX HD! (/go/thread/view/139235/29185347/Official_Request_Thread_for_inforelease_date_for_FFX_HD!)]

[I can't wait for FFX HD to release? (/go/thread/view/139235/29149653/I_cant_wait_for_FFX_HD_to_release)]

wewantffxhdnow
26th Jan 2013, 15:27

I would doubt that we will hear about it anytime soon. First, Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns needs to come out. But we won't hear about Final Fantasy X until after certain games are released.

like what? Square announced this EONS ago.. what is wrong with you squares

nasos_333
26th Jan 2013, 15:32

I would rather ask for a game that exists and also is a huge success and a new title i have not played for 100+ hours already

Like Bravely Default

tomandscooby
27th Jan 2013, 08:18
www.gamesradar.com/tgs-2011-woah-final-f... (http://www.gamesradar.com/tgs-2011-woah-final-fantasy-x-hd-remake-revealed-vita-and-ps3/)

I heard a lot of announcement about it, I'm not sure if they are true.

I'm a Big Fan of it! XD

moooka
27th Jan 2013, 08:29
They announced that an HD remastered version of FFX will be released for PS3 and PS Vita, however we haven't heard news about it for over a year since the initial announcement. Maybe we'll hear something about it after Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix gets released.

tomandscooby
28th Jan 2013, 22:41
I just don't get it... why do they say it and do nothing?? I wasn't really hoping for it but I got so excited when I first saw the announcement of remaking FFX... SO WHY??

NorthpoleHD
28th Jan 2013, 23:16
4 days later and still no new's how long do we have to wait. at this rate the end of the world will come before they give us any new's on the game lol.

NorthpoleHD
28th Jan 2013, 23:20
i know how you feel. I want them to remake the game so bad and they wont even give us any new's or a release date or anything and from what i saw they said this like 2 years ago so i kinda dont think that they are gonna be remaking the game anymore but if they are i dont think there gonna be making anytime soon. ( 5 years later - Final Fantasy X HD remake is out ) <---- who care's now lol.

moooka
29th Jan 2013, 01:46
They never said when it's gonna be released, so how are they lying? Anyway, I think they have some other priorities like making sure FFXIV won't fail again, I think FFXIV is the reason for all the delays.

Grimoire
29th Jan 2013, 03:23
They are not lying. In the meantime, have a look at the new Play Arts Yuna:

sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/4... (http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/484676_121895234653500_1080631418_n.jpg)

sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/7... (http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/73716_121895267986830_1073188543_n.jpg)

member_10819974
29th Jan 2013, 03:23
Excersice a little patience, a lot of time and effort is needed to remake a game. They may be bogged down, or dangeling a carrot.

maxknux
29th Jan 2013, 18:17
I would also add my 2 Cents for HD of FFX and also be available to download on the PC. Maybe as a Windows 8 App.

NorthpoleHD
29th Jan 2013, 18:56
Square Enix said that it will only be for PS3 but yeah i wish they would make it for PC but not for windows 8. instead make it for a worthy OS like Windows 7 or Windows XP or even Windows Vista lol. Sorry but it looks like Windows 8 didnt make the cut, better luck next year Mircosoft when you make a new OS that is not a complete fail.

NorthpoleHD
5th Feb 2013, 00:00
We want Final fantasy X HD new's now!

snake11cdmt
6th Feb 2013, 08:38
when will we hear any news on this, I hate how long they are making us wait. Hopefully in E3 you guys show off some gameplay on ps3 and ps vita so us fans could at least see this

coedhacker
6th Feb 2013, 14:05
At this point we don't even need a screen shot or anything, just a release date. We're all going to buy it even if the only difference is the looks of the game and trophies. Frankly given the delay I'm almost expecting more than that (3-d blitzball, flying the airship around Spira, etc.) but please Square, a release date.

And also a remake of Mario RPG for ps3 would be great. Maybe you combine the game play of ffxii with the characters, story, and sounds of MarioRPG.

Firestarter
6th Feb 2013, 15:58
I&rsquo;m sorry to hear that people like yourselves are still waiting for this. I was laughing when I first found out that they where making it in HD, are they just up scaling to HD or are they doing something more?

It&rsquo;s such a long time to wait if all they are doing is up scaling it considering I did everything when I played it for PS2.

If that&rsquo;s all they are doing it&rsquo;s a waste of resources! Unfortunately Square is a dog that&rsquo;s had its day and the final fantasy franchise has peaked.

coedhacker
6th Feb 2013, 17:17
I&rsquo;m sorry to hear that people like yourselves are still waiting for this. I was laughing when I first found out that they where making it in HD, are they just up scaling to HD or are they doing something more?

It&rsquo;s such a long time to wait if all they are doing is up scaling it considering I did everything when I played it for PS2.

If that&rsquo;s all they are doing it&rsquo;s a waste of resources! Unfortunately Square is a dog that&rsquo;s had its day and the final fantasy franchise has peaked.

Okay chicken little, the sky is falling, we heard you.

NorthpoleHD
6th Feb 2013, 19:02
LMAO @DANIEL calling MATHIES chicken little. but really we should get a release date or at a progress report of how far along they are we the game even if they are adding blitz ball online multiplayer and up scaling the texture's to HD it should not take 3 years.

The EU Division of SE said that the world we get answer's soon but how long is that ? From what i have read and saw "soon" to SE is years lol. i just dont understand why yhey would say that they are gonna make a HD verison and a game and then wait 3 years to this day and it still not even be out or even have a release date for it.

I hope that somebody at SE will see OUR posts and will say give there fans some info.

coedhacker
6th Feb 2013, 20:24
David, what I think is really funny (and really sad), is that we will most likely get news about PS4 before we get news on FFX HD. That's just wrong. BTW, I hope PS4 is backwards compatible, at least with PS3 games; if it is, I'll prolly buy it. If not, I'll hang on to my old school PS3 that plays the old games. That's actuallty how I play ffxii, on my 80gig ps3.

andersonsmom
7th Feb 2013, 23:41
When is FFX gonna be released?? And what about the other FFXIII releases that they were talking about ((other than the Lightning Returns))

andersonsmom
7th Feb 2013, 23:47
David, what I think is really funny (and really sad), is that we will most likely get news about PS4 before we get news on FFX HD. That's just wrong. BTW, I hope PS4 is backwards compatible, at least with PS3 games; if it is, I'll prolly buy it. If not, I'll hang on to my old school PS3 that plays the old games. That's actuallty how I play ffxii, on my 80gig ps3.

Now if you go into the PSN/play station store you can d/l an app to be able to play ps2 games on all ps3s!! I found this last night--it's a free app so all you have to do is d/l it and then make an internal memory card for ps2 games!!

Grimoire
8th Feb 2013, 01:42
This thread in not an [Official Square Enix Announcement], therefore it does not belong in this forum.

[General Forum Guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

The HD version of [FINAL FANTASY X] has yet to receive a release date.

[FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII] has yet to receive a release date.

[FINAL FANTASY HAERESIS XIII] has not been mentioned since it was trademaked. The trademark has expired.

[FINAL FANTASY AGITO XIII] is no longer a [FINAL FANTASY XIII] title, but was released under a new name: [FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0].

Grimoire
8th Feb 2013, 02:04
Do you mean the PS2 System Data, released 12.15.2006?

member_10247755
9th Feb 2013, 10:03
I doubt it will happen, but I hope Squeenix puts a little extra content in the HD version.

@rachel I think you might be mistaken. I believe that was made for games that required a hard drive in the original ps2, usually MMOs. I don't think it gives you backward compatibility.

tomandscooby
10th Feb 2013, 22:07
Is it alright to post a new thread to ask about the lastest info of FFX HD?? Because the last thread is by an admin which was alrdy 8months ago. I don't mind if they reply to this.

Grimoire
11th Feb 2013, 14:40
"Is it alright to post a new thread to ask about the lastest info of FFX HD??" <--- That would be highly unnecessary, since the last thing said about it was the following:

Final Fantasy X HD News Coming &ldquo;Soon&rdquo; Say Square Enix Europe

www.siliconera.com/2013/01/11/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/11/final-fantasy-x-hd-news-coming-soon-say-square-enix-europe/)

member_10210720
11th Feb 2013, 21:11
It would be nice to have FF X HD soon. Hopefully not on the PS4, as all the news I read on the PS4 says you won't be able to play used games on it.

keikoku01
18th Feb 2013, 04:07
I hope they release the original and international version both in asian version (japanese voice and english subtitle)

Witchblade
18th Feb 2013, 04:07
Today is a good day... finally some news about this!! Hope the word "Soon" doesn't mean a year and five months from now... xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8gd3gWcXPJQ

Witchblade
18th Feb 2013, 04:08
www.novacrystallis.com/?p=4374 (http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=4374)

keikoku01
18th Feb 2013, 04:09
I hope so, they will make the HD of

FF 10 original and international

FF 10-2 original and international + last mission

FF 12 original and international zodiac job system

in asian version (japanese voice and english sub)

keikoku01
18th Feb 2013, 04:10
me too. I hope they release asian version too so it will have japanese voice and english subs.

Oh, and I want them in both version (original and international version)

Grimoire
18th Feb 2013, 05:05
Final Fantasy X HD resurfaces running on PlayStation Vita, proper announcement due soon

Grimoire
18th Feb 2013, 05:10
Neat. (Reposted the news in the other thead as well. na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (/go/thread/view/139235/29149653/I_cant_wait_for_FFX_HD_to_release?pg=10))

JotsDoIt
19th Feb 2013, 07:09
I think that They will announce or will launch it on the date of the release of ps4

maxknux
22nd Feb 2013, 17:41
Square Enix said that it will only be for PS3 but yeah i wish they would make it for PC but not for windows 8. instead make it for a worthy OS like Windows 7 or Windows XP or even Windows Vista lol. Sorry but it looks like Windows 8 didnt make the cut, better luck next year Mircosoft when you make a new OS that is not a complete fail.

Hey Hey Windows 8 is not Bad but your Right it should be a Desktop App to provide the widest support and ease of distribution via different channels like Steam or even their Square Enix store. I highly doubt they will support older OS like Windows XP (dead), Vista (almost Dead), Windows 7 is basically is okay.

All of pc arguments are a mute point since the:

From the latest News I hear its going to be Remake for the PlayStation Vita which is disappointing to lock it on a handheld system.

Maybe it can be played on the Playstation 4 via the Gaikai Technology? In the Event, Sony says back games from PS1, PS2, PS3 could be playable using Gaikai Technology. Since PS4 uses a different CPU architecture (x86) then the previous systems but the same CPU architecture of PCs (Intel & AMD) which will make PS3 games not compatible with PS4. I don't know if the PS4 games could be ported to PC. Very Limited details and guessing is what I can do.

destruction7
22nd Feb 2013, 19:14
Other FFX HD THREAD?! CONGRATULATIONS!

But will Square Enix Listen?? really?!.

destruction7
23rd Feb 2013, 08:36
They keep focus on others things than Remakes!.

23rd Feb 2013, 08:47
www.gamesradar.com/final-fantasy-x-hd-fi... (http://www.gamesradar.com/final-fantasy-x-hd-first-footage-revealed/)

the first footage of ffx HD, although its from the Vita Version :)

Grimoire
23rd Feb 2013, 10:42
Nothing new, joeri.

Final Fantasy X HD resurfaces running on PlayStation Vita, proper announcement due soon

destruction7
23rd Feb 2013, 10:43
I looked and compared FFX older version,and that new one, the older one in a HDTV Looks better than the new.

Grimoire
23rd Feb 2013, 10:45
You did notice this, right?

Exentryk
27th Feb 2013, 06:17
Aibo (who runs FF Reunion) tweeted an interesting rumor (https://twitter.com/aibo_ac7/status/306708138671894528).

Roughly translates to "FFXHD's latest screenshot (PS3 version) is comparable to almost FFXIII. The game is coming late June. FFX-2 HD is also planned (later)."
Original source of rumour is here. (http://kohada.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ff/1357728861/570)

If it comes out in June in Japan, is expecting it before Christmas for rest of the world unreasonable? Robert? :P