PDA

View Full Version : I have A Realm Reborn, but cannot play it...might not renew subscription

Melvi711
27th Dec 2013, 21:32
Hello, I don't even know if anyone will see this, but I had to complain somewhere, as I cannot see a contact Square Enix button anywhere. I have had this game for about a month now. On the first I will have to buy more time for it, the catch is, I haven't even played this game for two seconds. No seriously, error 2002 has been stopping me no matter what hour I try; no matter what updates happen; no matter what Square Enix has said about servers; I haven't been able to do anything. I haven't been able to pick a server or a name for my character. And now they are telling me I have to renew my subscription. Right now I don't want to because I'm sick of being kicked out of the launcher by error 2002. Thanks anyway I guess...for stealing my money, and you just might have lost another loyal customer.

Melvi711
27th Dec 2013, 21:51
And you know what's funny, I just tried to log on to the the Realm Reborn forum to post on someones error 2002 post and guess what? I can't login because I don't have any character data...isn't this great. No one on that forum even knows I've been having this problem for a month when they've had it for only three days and I can't tell them, because I can't create a character, because of error 2002! Yep, if something doesn't change this is it for me. I've had enough! I've been quite patient, but none of this makes any sense whatsoever XD What kind of company would let this happen well before the holiday season, because to my knowledge, this has been going on at least since the summer. Maybe they don't care about their American customers, but I'm done, because I can't find a way to contact them, maybe they took it down from too many complaints XD

lucinvampire
28th Dec 2013, 01:05
Sorry to hear you are having issues with accessing your game. You maybe best visiting http://support.eu.square-enix.com/ or heading over and posting on the http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60 area. Hopefully you will be able to get some support there - and someone with knowledge will be able to help you out where you cannot access the specific game forum. I hope you will be able to get into your game and enjoy it soon :D I'm sorry I cannot be much help as do not know anything about this title.

Monkeythumbz
29th Dec 2013, 16:55
Locking thread.

Please report this issue via the appropriate forum using the links provided above. :-)