PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex TODAY!

Red
3rd Jun 2008, 19:34
(Ok, a bit of dx3 offtopic)
The very first Günther Hermann's are already emerging today!

The video is pretty much self-explanatory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0_mLumx-6Y

Cheers to our augmented future!

(ps. is there a way to embed the video directly to forum instead of only pasting the link?)

HouseOfPain
3rd Jun 2008, 22:35
Amazing :D! I'm debating wether or not I should cut off my arms >_>

minus0ne
3rd Jun 2008, 23:13
I, for one, welcome our future cyborg overlords.

JulianP
4th Jun 2008, 02:01
Inspired by Star Wars? Awesome.

J.CDenton
4th Jun 2008, 09:22
Awesome! A bunch of Darthies and Gunthies wandering in the streets! We have no need to read cyberpunk no more, we're living it now...

Ok, I'm gonna try to merge with my computer to become a supper-dubber-uber god.

Larington
4th Jun 2008, 09:45
I'm oddly bemused by the fact that at one point he uses a tool (The arm) to operate a tool (The drill). Now it just needs refinement and a fake skin covering for those who want it.

gamer0004
4th Jun 2008, 12:48
I'm oddly bemused by the fact that at one point he uses a tool (The arm) to operate a tool (The drill). Now it just needs refinement and a fake skin covering for those who want it.

But that would ruin the Gunther-effect :(

Lukewarm Soup
4th Jun 2008, 22:02
Yeah, I was just reading something about how they're made an exoskeleton in Utah that can multiply your strength and endurance 20 times. 'Course, right now you also have to drag around a generator, but give it time.

serene_chaos
5th Jun 2008, 12:35

I think it would be cooler if he unclipped his hand and connected the drill to his arm instead.
at any rate, I Heart Science

mad_red
5th Jun 2008, 14:13
I think it would be cooler if he unclipped his hand and connected the drill to his arm instead.
at any rate, I Heart Science

Today, Skull-drill!
Tomorrow, Skull-gun!!! YEAH!

(really, it's not so hard to attach a drill to your head. I wonder why no one has caught on yet :scratch: )

Vasarto
5th Jun 2008, 22:07
Today, Skull-drill!
Tomorrow, Skull-gun!!! YEAH!

(really, it's not so hard to attach a drill to your head. I wonder why no one has caught on yet :scratch: )

Or how about that cerebral bore gun from turok 2...cant wait untill someone invintes that gun for real.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Jun 2008, 23:16
Interesting, but with rapid advances in biotechnology already gathering incredible pace, this project looks seriously out-of-date now. :scratch:

Laborotories 'clone/grow' replacement body parts in 'true flesh' form TODAY. So, realistic and complete limbs etc, without the bulky metal parts, is the way we are going. :)