PDA

View Full Version : Is Alex Denton actually JC denton in disguise?

xXdeusxXfanxX
2nd Jun 2008, 20:49
We all know deus ex (or as I like to call it, "X") is famous for its conspiracy-themed plotlines. Well here's a conspiracy that will blow you out of the water :o

I think that Alex denton is actually JC denton. You know how JC could choose any of 4 different races at the beginning of Deus Ex? Well Deus Ex 2 takes place even farther in the future, and we can only assume that choosing body type and gender is only a step away for someone like JC.

I still have to work out some problems with this, like how he lost his memory, but I think a lot about this is going to come to light when we hear more about DX3.

jordan_a
2nd Jun 2008, 21:07
Alex D is a clone of JC Denton, not him.

minus0ne
3rd Jun 2008, 00:30
Exactly. Alex (you, the player in IW) actually meets with JC. So unless you're thinking some kind of astral projection which doesn't make any sense (story- or otherwise), your theory fails.

Tsumaru
3rd Jun 2008, 01:23
lmao, it's like he didn't even play half of IW...

As JC in DX1 you see Alex Denton in a tank. As Alex in DX:IW you meet, talk to, and interact with JC. I don't see any possible way that Alex and JC could actually be the *same* person. Alex is a clone of JC, yes, but as a "disguise" - no. Just no.

DEA7H
3rd Jun 2008, 02:06
Tsumaru is right. Alex D is a clone in being formed in a tank in the first DX. So... Not a disguise... just a clone. You should go beat IW if you haven't already.

DXeXodus
3rd Jun 2008, 03:55
You should beat both games before coming up with a conspiracy. That conspiracy fails in every way. Alex D and JC are separate people. They are seen next to one another multiple times. As mentioned above, you can see Alex in DX1 as he is being held in that tank in area 51. Then at the end of DX2in Antartica and back on Liberty Island you see JC again while playing as Alex.
Sorry, but your conspiracy fails :o

jc denton66
3rd Jun 2008, 12:06
You should beat both games before coming up with a conspiracy. That conspiracy fails in every way. Alex D and JC are separate people. They are seen next to one another multiple times. As mentioned above, you can see Alex in DX1 as he is being held in that tank in area 51. Then at the end of DX2in Antartica and back on Liberty Island you see JC again while playing as Alex.
Sorry, but your conspiracy fails :o
the diference is so obios we can see that alex denton isnt jc denton trust me they very diferente.:D

mad_red
3rd Jun 2008, 13:33
LOL! "Deux Ex meets Fight Club". Makes the final act in DX:IW on Liberty Island quite interesting!

DXeXodus
4th Jun 2008, 03:47
the diference is so obvious we can see that alex denton isnt jc denton trust me they very different.:D

Yes, the one is an idiot that looks stupid, and the other one, well, he is JC Denton. Nuff said :p

J.CDenton
4th Jun 2008, 09:19
Well considering the fact you can play a WOMAN (yes with beautifull legs, sexy lips, big boobs), that Alex is younger than J.C and that in fact if you remember well there's an underground lab with a tube where Alex Denton is floatting inside near the end of DX 1 well your theory is totally blown.

Try to finish DX 1 and DX2 first. ;)

Tsumaru
5th Jun 2008, 00:46
I can be a WOMAN with beautiful legs, sexy lips and big boobs?

WHY WERE YOU GUYS TRASHING OVER IW!?!? *runs off to reinstall*

J.CDenton
5th Jun 2008, 23:41
Well that's the same for Tomb Raider but that game is not my cup of tea. I prefer CP girl than Indie clones...

:3

Tsumaru
6th Jun 2008, 14:17
I remember those lovely feelings I used to have when first playing Tomb Raider many a year ago, when just a young chap. It was all so innocent back then.

So anyway, I'm thinking that maybe the original poster isn't going to be coming back here any time soon...

Kneo24
7th Jun 2008, 00:44
Anyone else find it hilarious that the OP is calling themselves a Deus-ex Fan?