PDA

View Full Version : Help! No Sound with AC97 Onboard SoundChip

theSZD
25th May 2008, 12:48
Hello,

just bought Kane & Lynch and now discovered Sound Bugs...First it works, then the Speech & Sound disapers and finally after a few Minutes there is no Sound left. Is there anyway to fix this Problem? Because I cant return it to the store (already opened it), but i just cant live with paying my Money for simply nothing...

chip5541
25th May 2008, 12:54
Vista or XP?

theSZD
25th May 2008, 17:10
Xp Sp2

theSZD
28th May 2008, 08:54
Problem solved, I just exchanged Kane & Lynch for another Game (thanks to my local Gaming Store who has no Problem with exchanging already opened Games)

IMO its kind of Sad, because after all it could be a really nice Game and I really like the Style of IO-Interactive in general (when it comes to the Games, the support obviously kind of sucks)

The support for this Game and its Community is just ridiculous

I also am aware of the Fact that Game Developing for PC is kind of hard and that you can never cover all the technical issues at the first run...but this Time its really kind of extreme...and other Developers out there also can apparently handle those issues much better then IO does

Im through with IO-Interactive and wish everyone who is still begging for support/Patch all the luck that they can get...sems like they will need it