PDA

View Full Version : Resolving Dejavu's Latest Malicious Attack

Setsunayaki
23rd May 2008, 08:15
Here is a link to a post I made on explicit direction on how to resolve this attack and what it is...

http://www.deus-ex.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5

Check your copies of DeusEx and make sure you act accordingly.

minus0ne
23rd May 2008, 17:09
Are you just getting your post count up or something or do you only know how to start new topics?

SageSavage
23rd May 2008, 18:15
I don't think it's necessary to be rude.

AaronJ
23rd May 2008, 18:20
Shut the **** up guys, he's trying to help the remaining dedicated DX players, so stop being rude every time someone brings up DXMP.

gamer0004
23rd May 2008, 18:23
Exactly what I wanted to say but I just didn't get it right without being rude myself :D

jordan_a
23rd May 2008, 19:04
I'm not against some DX1 threads but you have to realize this is primarly a DX3 forum, so if we start to create numerous DX1 threads while we already have Global Node's Multiplayer one, it will be chaos.

mr_cyberpunk
24th May 2008, 03:39
Eidos should do something about this though since he is damaging people's property using their software. IMO this thread should be allowed.

[FGS]Shadowrunner
1st Jun 2008, 15:53
It's a DX3 forums.

Also, I feel the DX1 community should sort this out by themselves.

It's hardly going to win favour or support by bringing it's quarrels here.

Furthermore i dont support community representatives using the word "malicious", as if the rest are so innocent. Set is hosting neutral forums, therefore imo he should let others accuse and label Deja Vu, while remaining neutral. This is something we learned when running Factory Community Forums.

I'm not flaming Set, I fully support his projects and forums, nevertheless I don't want to see him lose the neutral and respected position he is in now, which so many have done before him, in trying to counter Deja Vu.

I feel it is important for DX1 Community to contribute something positive, useful, interesting and funny here on these forums, to help shape DX3. I would really hate to see a Deja Vu catfight on these forums.