PDA

View Full Version : What I must see if this is a sequel!

jamhaw
20th May 2008, 14:51
I need to see Everett in a freezer saying "Dumier, Dumier I'm so cold". Really I have no idea why it wasn't in Invisible War it wouldn't have been hard to do.

minus0ne
20th May 2008, 16:47
Oh I agree, that alone would've made IW all better. /sarcasm

They can put in all the references they want, and people will still be screaming "but I wanted to kill Joe Greene's family" or "where's the unfinished moon base level from DX1?".

There are already topics like this. Welcome to the forums.

mad_red
20th May 2008, 18:27
No DX:IW sequel could be complete without the chance to flush a toilet while waving a flag in the gray sludge that's left of Tarsus Academy Seattle.

gamer0004
20th May 2008, 19:02
No DX:IW sequel could be complete without the chance to flush a toilet while waving a flag in the gray sludge that's left of Tarsus Academy Seattle.

Lol very nice idea. This seriously should be possible in a DX:IW sequel.

jcp28
20th May 2008, 23:43
I need to see Everett in a freezer saying "Dumier, Dumier I'm so cold". Really I have no idea why it wasn't in Invisible War it wouldn't have been hard to do.

I can see why you'd say that. Everett acts so cool when he tells JC that DeBeers has no clue that the tecnology that can restore a frozen person has been around for decades, it made me wonder "WTF is wrong with this guy?Is power all he thinks about?" but the ones in power are always the ones most reluctant to give up, it seems

AaronJ
20th May 2008, 23:50

LMAO best reference ever. That would be awesome.

But if it's a sequel, I'd like to see: Whatever they come up with. 100% Leave-it-to-them faith if its a sequel.

DXeXodus
21st May 2008, 04:07
But if it's a sequel, I'd like to see: Whatever they come up with. 100% Leave-it-to-them faith if its a sequel.

GlobalNode, what happened to your ITS GONNA BE A SEQUEL mindset? Lol, seems you have used many 'IF's' in that sentence. :D

HouseOfPain
21st May 2008, 08:14
GlobalNode, what happened to your ITS GONNA BE A SEQUEL mindset? Lol, seems you have used many 'IF's' in that sentence. :D

Yeah Mr. Node? Had a change of heart? :rasp:

mad_red
21st May 2008, 09:11
Guys! You're breaking his heart!:D

jamhaw
28th May 2008, 19:36
"Oh I agree, that alone would've made IW all better. /sarcasm" Yeah it would have:D. But really I didn't mind Invisible War it might have been console centric but if you only played Deus Ex on the console it's not likely to bother you. What bothered me was just how hard it was to get goof performance even on reletively new PC's.

AaronJ
29th May 2008, 03:15

I have to accept the chance of disappointment.

DXeXodus
29th May 2008, 04:14
I have to accept the chance of disappointment.

:D That is something all of us here have to do. I think if this game turns out **** then we should all get together and hold a candlelight vigil for the DX series.

jcp28
30th May 2008, 01:46
Yes, it would be a great tragedy if we got another crap game.

Gary_Savage
30th May 2008, 03:17
I think if this game turns out **** then we should all get together and hold a candlelight vigil for the DX series.

I can't believe you actually said this, but,... well said.

Voltaire
30th May 2008, 14:26
SHHH! You're jinxing it.

Quick everyone, pretend like we aren't even waiting for the new game, look busy. :whistle:

Blade_hunter
31st May 2008, 21:41
I want to see the Bob page's clone :D, and some future technologies

J.CDenton
1st Jun 2008, 09:01
I want to see if there will be a Metal Gear Solid 10 in that future. Oh and what will do the PS3!!!

mad_red
1st Jun 2008, 14:55
LOL @ Voltaire

I want to see ROCKY TWO... THOUSAND!
And Britney Spears having twenty babies, Kevin considering to find a job.

And I want to see standard-issue Skull guns. MAJOR omission in DX2, no explanation WHATSOEVER! Write to your congressman, write to your president, and take to the street my friends! This will not stand!!!

Also, I've yet to encounter an Amish Templar in DX2. What's up with that? DX2=worst sequel ever.

(no offence to the Amish ;) )

jamhaw
18th Jun 2008, 19:06
Why do you want to see an Amish Templar?

AaronJ
19th Jun 2008, 02:38
:D That is something all of us here have to do. I think if this game turns out **** then we should all get together and hold a candlelight vigil for the DX series.

You know I would.

mad_red
19th Jun 2008, 14:08
Why do you want to see an Amish Templar?

:lol: Dude, I just figured the Amish had one thing in common with the Templars, what with their rejection of technology and all. I'm just joking around that's all.

I want to see a guy in a black suit and rebreather and a young guy in white going at each other with dragontooth swords. Then the white guy gets his hand chopped off.