PDA

View Full Version : Sites for IG Mods?

mp84
12th May 2008, 18:55
Greetings Everyone,

Not sure how many people view these forums anymore, but got a curious question, been doing a search for mods for Imperial Glory, and I found this site:
http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/filesdb/

Now, most of the links on there work, except the first few ones at the very top, (which are the ones I'm pretty interested in), so the question I got are there any other mod sites out there, or is this the only one?

I would post this in their fansite forums, however, some reason the registered feature there is not working (As the conformation pictures you need to checkmark are not showing up)

thanks everyone,

MP

sick
15th May 2008, 13:23
You came to the right place! I've fixed the registration issue on our forums and I'm currently restoring some of the files in the database. I'm afraid some are lost but I'll ask Officerpuppy to reupload them. Thanks!

mp84
17th May 2008, 01:37
You came to the right place! I've fixed the registration issue on our forums and I'm currently restoring some of the files in the database. I'm afraid some are lost but I'll ask Officerpuppy to reupload them. Thanks!

Awesome thanks for responding, finally got to download those mods! :)

thanks again!

MP

officerpuppy
19th May 2008, 03:56
:cool:

Crimson_Goblin
28th May 2008, 09:38
Well spotted mp84, the mods on this site look great. I still play this game a lot, and the uniform mods in particular look exciting. My problem is I have never added a mod before, can you help? I have downloaded the fourth mod in the list, British Infantry Mod, and the Readme instruction says:

"To Install:

Place the following files into their prospective locations
IG/Models/

Place DefUnidadesImperio
into: IG/Game/Gamemodes/Batalla"

Well after download I now have DefUnidadesImperio, but where do I find/create IG/Game/Gamemodes/Batalla? I don't have a folder of that title in my C:\Program Files\Pyro Studios\Imperial Glory folder which installed with the game (I have patch 1.1 installed).

Sorry to be so ignorant :( , but I am in second era of a British campaign and to turn the rifle regiments red (argh!) uniforms to geen would be great!

sick
28th May 2008, 14:44
Unless you have extracted Data.pak using WinRAR, you have to create these folders yourself.

Crimson_Goblin
28th May 2008, 15:58
Woah, thanks a Zillion sick, Imperial Glory\Models folder duly created and the mod folder dropped into it, and now my riflemen LOOK like riflemen!! :) So simple. Got to get some more of these, but first to the Waterloo fixed battle ....