PDA

View Full Version : A New Level? Perhaps :o

MizzKroft
9th May 2008, 14:54
Im thinking about making a New Arctic Level ^_^, Im not sure i want to tho, i have an outfit already, its cute ^_~, But, im not sure if i can do it XD< Can anyone give me some pointers?, remember, its going to be an ARCTIC Level ^-^
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

By the way, i know how to texture so the Textures dont look stretched.. i know how to texture water, aswell as make it, and i know how to put in Horizons (THANKS GEORGE XD)

!Lara Croft!
13th Jul 2008, 05:13
First, shouldnt that be ANTARCTICA, the Arctic has no actual land, it just frezzes over during winter.

Second, your asking basic infor that is found if you just READ THE MANUAL. Its in the TRLE folder under manual, you cant miss it.

GeorgeMaciver
13th Jul 2008, 06:15
Hi MizzKroft, working through the tutorial in the manual is a good idea as it will guide you step by step through the basics and will show you how to build an entire level from start to finish. Doesn't take long and you could use arctic textures instead of the Egypt ones!

:D

aktrekker
13th Jul 2008, 07:47
And Arctic will also make a good level. Many people have gone to the North Pole.
Who knows what is buried under the ice?

bsmy95
15th Oct 2008, 17:29
can u tell me how to create the horizons and dont say "read the manual" coz that wont help!

Driber
15th Oct 2008, 19:41
can u tell me how to create the horizons and dont say "read the manual" coz that wont help!

don't post your questions in other people's threads if you already have your own

aktrekker
16th Oct 2008, 06:14
I've seen that exact question before. Did you copy and paste it?